Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

Deleted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deleted (409 Views)

Deleted post / How To Recover Your Deleted Photos From Hacked Facebook Account / Deleted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by ConciousRapper: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Deleted by BonkoINC: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hmm this is new .

Why not go to the bank and show proof of the work you did .

Why do they have. To believe the person that accused first ?
Re: Deleted by ConciousRapper: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
BonkoINC:
Hmm this is new .

Why not go to the bank and show proof of the work you did .

Why do they have. To believe the person that accused first ?
seriously i almost abused one of the staff i talked to on phone.. it means, anybody can wake up one day and block any account he wish to by laying fake complain. Very bad! I just want to dump the account that way
Re: Deleted by ConciousRapper: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Neee more opinion pls
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
The best thing is to avoid trouble. Go to the bank and clear yourself. You may have to refund the person who paid you if he isn't satisfied, that's the nature of services. You should also try to learn how to communicate with your client, cos most conflicts arise as a result of poor communication.

Next time, familiarize ur clients with terms and conditions for future purpose and be wise in ur approach.

(1) (Reply)

44-year Old Man Entice Six-year-old Girl With N20, Rapes Her In Ogun State / Exhibit In FSTC, Ilesa / Deadly Fire After Train Crashes At Cairo’s Main Station, Many Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.