Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,907 members, 7,872,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Indonesia Vs Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indonesia Vs Nigeria (622 Views)

Woman Faints As She's Publicly Flogged In Indonesia For Extramarital Affair / Most Average Rented Homes In America Vs Nigeria / Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indonesia Vs Nigeria by ikezuora4689(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
I have an opportunity to visit Indonesia last year December..... mehn we are leaving in darkness.... when I get there I keep thinking where did we get it wrong in this country...is the problem from our politicians or the citizens in general...the mind set of the people here is quite different from what am used to in Nigerian...the taxi man that took me from the airport to my brothers House is a Indonesian...he told me that here people leave by the rules and regulations of the country.... nobody is greater than the law...I noticed something about the way he and other drivers drives they are jst maintaining their lane. ...I was like seriously guy the other lane is free why not move there.. he said no...that we follow the rule here that this is not Nigeria....at that moment I was ashamed of my country...at that moment I remembered our Nigeria taxi and bike men...that will rather cause hold up jst to beat traffic.......our problem is not only the politicians...we as a citizens have to change our mentality.... mehn here is heaven.... Nigeria is hell....my prayer is that God should jst bless me....my mission will be to pack like 1000 Nigeria citizen every week to any foreign country to spend like one week... when they come back...there mentality most change... like me since I gat back....most of my friends said I changed... If am driving once traffic lights show red....I most pack...if you like keep honking on my back....you are wasting your time...till the traffic lights shows green.....want I do now is that I will purposely pack on the middle of the road so that no motor will pass....we most all wait..... Nigeria most change.... join me let's change this country
Re: Indonesia Vs Nigeria by heendrix(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2019
ikezuora4689:
I have an opportunity to visit Indonesia last year December..... mehn we are leaving in darkness.... when I get there I keep thinking where did we get it wrong in this country...is the problem from our politicians or the citizens in general...the mind set of the people here is quite different from what am used to in Nigerian...the taxi man that took me from the airport to my brothers House is a Indonesian...he told me that here people leave by the rules and regulations of the country.... nobody is greater than the law...I noticed something about the way he and other drivers drives they are jst maintaining their lane. ...I was like seriously guy the other lane is free why not move there.. he said no...that we follow the rule here that this is not Nigeria....at that moment I was ashamed of my country...at that moment I remembered our Nigeria taxi and bike men...that will rather cause hold up jst to beat traffic.......our problem is not only the politicians...we as a citizens have to change our mentality.... mehn here is heaven.... Nigeria is hell....my prayer is that God should jst bless me....my mission will be to pack like 1000 Nigeria citizen every week to any foreign country to spend like one week... when they come back...there mentality most change... like me since I gat back....most of my friends said I changed... If am driving once traffic lights show red....I most pack...if you like keep honking on my back....you are wasting your time...till the traffic lights shows green.....want I do now is that I will purposely pack on the middle of the road so that no motor will pass....we most all wait..... Nigeria most change.... join me let's change this country

Lol your funny bro....it's good to have such mentality but bro when your in Rome behave like a Roman

you can't live in Nigeria well if you're not a mad man pple would take outta advantage of ur gentility

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Vagina Knows No Phd / This Geh Almost Remove My Johnson Cap / FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.