Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:59 AM

Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign (42514 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Godwin Emefiele Joined Buhari In Islamic Prayer In Throwback Photo / Garba Shehu Calls Reno Omokri "A Lying Pastor", Reveals How He Joined Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by NaijaMutant(f): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2019
ClearFlair:
The man is loved. Deal with it. You’re only afraid because you know you’re supporting a criminal called Atiku.
Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by MorataFC: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Seetto: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Every body wants to identify with man of integrity...the man who has never stolen a dime the from public, even in Niger they campaign with buhari poster.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Most online ranters have no pvc
Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by oxygen247(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Neighborhood
Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2019
after seeing all these and dont belueve there is an islamization Agenda, then wait for a few more years because you would have to explain to your kids and grand kids how you got to whrre they are at that time

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Trustee1: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2019
Niorte:
Today I renounce my choice for APC at all levels
Bro, you finally saw the light. Welcome to it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Athena4: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Smelly illiterate headslamming bloodthirsty mallams.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Niorte: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Sannisege:
Eleri ibu. Were you ever with APC? Ashiere.
Cry cry baby.

When you go low, I go high. I won't descend so low to abusing you.

I'm a well-cultured Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by jamezman(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2019
allthingsgood:
The kano multitude has been causing PDP and their co-looters sleepless nights. Chai. All these excuses won't really help oooo

At best it only goes to show that even Nigerians are madly in support of buhari. PDP is dead

5Naira sense suppose make you dey alright....
Please do yourself the favour of your life by acquiring sense.

Zone B

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2019
The mistakes Buhari is intentionally making will take many years to correct. He is taking Nigerians for granted and succeeding because Nigerians are cowardly docile. See them saying God will help and praying lol. God will never help Nigeria , there are many countries and God is busy lol.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by suxpet: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Niorte:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Lordsocrates: 8:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Niorte:

What do u guys derive from lyin
Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Nature8(m): 8:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Shame on Buhari and APC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by inereunwa1(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2019
mightyhazell:
The truth be say this man no send anybody.. People still supporting this man needs deliverance
abi my brother they need deliverance well well

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Niorte:

Use your real moniker and stop faking it
Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Guide777(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Nnamdi KANU lied when he declared Nigeria a Zoo...
How can he say that...

Nigeria is a zoo...
When its actually a wilderness.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by mynamewilfred(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2019
Is that what you can infer from the happenings in Kano? If Nigeria is filled with these kinds of people, then we are finished as a country.

ClearFlair:
The man is loved. Deal with it. You’re only afraid because you know you’re supporting a criminal called Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by senatorbrain: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2019
All these bet9ja criminals. People should never patronize them o! Last week l gave out #10,000 the useless man gave me a game that made me loose #1000 extra. Beware!!!
Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by my2019mind: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2019
femi4:
Fear dey catch them.....go import Cameroonians too

Are you really Yoruba, are you really Omoluabi? You are throwing your sovereignty away in the name of what, politics? My God, why are Nigerians this foolish? If Fulanis from other countries come to determine who will rule over you, do you know the implications of this for the sovereignty of the Yoruba nation and other nations in Nigeria. You had better get out of your myopic bubble and see what is coming.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by solaadebayo590: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2019
Now i see reason why Nigeria must divide. The major problem we face in Nigeria is from the north.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by ogbonti: 9:00am On Feb 01, 2019
This is treason!!!!

Btw, Abacha was a Shuwa-Arab from Chad, with strong ties to Niger and Kano.. how many of you know Maryam Sanni Abacha built a multi million dollar American University in Niger Repiblic? Niamey is fast dwarfing Abuja, in terms of infrastructure, now we know where Niger Delta oil money is going to...... NIGER REPUBLIC! !!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by bigpicture001: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2019
femi4:
Fear dey catch them.....go import Cameroonians too

And see what an educated nigerian is saying because of 2k....if u really went to skl but stilk crazy abt APC..i expect you to condemn d move evn if ur still goi g to vote APC..not supoort everything wrong any ine does so long as its APC....

Shame on your parents for wadting their mony on your education.they should hv used it to train more fouls for xmas slaughtering

Grow up kid!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by GleestarsMag: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9UgBv3FMyM

Massive Crowd Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari Presidential Campaign Rally today in Kano State #PMBInKano
#NextLevel #Febuhari16 #PMB4Plus4

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Xkalaban(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2019
Lol

Na so those almajiri governors go still take flood the kano with their almajiri zombies on the election day proper. Just like they did in 2015. Even small shidren follow vote Sai Dullard.inho for office sef. Smh....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by ibietela2(m): 9:09am On Feb 01, 2019
ClearFlair:

And Buhari is not a thief?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by Niorte: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Lordsocrates:

What do u guys derive from lyin
Yea, many could be lying but never me.
I don't lie. It is not in my blood. The seed of God reside in me. The last time I mistakenly lie. My spirit was trouble. That was during my NYSC days. I told my fellow corps members not to travel to the city on that fateful day. They went against my advice with the excuse that they wanted to go and withdraw money. Then suddenly, NYSC officials came, they met only me at my PPA....oh I lied! To show lie is not consistent with me....I began to sweat profusely. When those guys came back. I got mad at them for making me to cover up for them. Though I've asked God for forgiveness.

Secret of not lying is not doing what you don't want others to know or see.

Back to politics, I've been supporting Tinubu's party since Alliance for Democracy (AD), Action Congress (AC), Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and then All Progressive Congress (APC).
My support is simply based on progressive ideology which I've seen in Lagos politics but it is now being eroded.

I am not a sycophant hence, I don't support you when you start misbehaving. If you had the opportunity to connect with me on Facebook, you would see how I campaigned for APC and Buhari in 2014/2015.... In fact, you would think I am getting one special benefit from the politicians. To me I saw it as a patriotic endeavour to make my Nation great by influencing people around me with what I considered appropriate. But I am very disappointed by Buhari who had the second chance to right his wrongs but failed woefully.

In my entire life, supporting Buhari in 2015 was the greatest wrong decision I have ever made.

I renounce and renounce and renounce APC led by Buhari and Tinubu. These two are more corrupt and wicked than any living Nigerian

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by ruffDiamond: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2019
to mod that banned me since last year. over over one useless ,worthless flattee pig from the potopoto red earth village... no regret at alI but my joy and final sucker punch is that iwill give u a bloody nose after feBUHARI after sai BABA IS DECLARED WINNER!!!I'm back to warfront!
Re: Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign by PointZerom: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2019
allthingsgood:
The kano multitude has been causing PDP and their co-looters sleepless nights. Chai. All these excuses won't really help oooo

At best it only goes to show that even Nigerians are madly in support of buhari. PDP is dead

APC said that Nigeria don't need foreign interference in Nigerian politics. ONLY dead brains supports Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Honours Mohammed Aminu Yakubu, Nigerian Soldier / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Traditional Rulers 20 SUVs In Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.