Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,508 members, 7,978,697 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:35 PM

Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? (363 Views)

Are You Atikulated, Batified Or Obidient? / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by Josnac(m): 6:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Happy New Month Nairaland! Are you ATIKULATED
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by xendercage: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2019
The same to u bro
we re all atikulated

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by Newznow: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2019
I am 100% fully Atikulated.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Same wishes!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by Buharimustgo16F: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2019
If I no Atikulate by now u no go kill me

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Over atikulation dey worry Nigeria...

Just like MTN,

Atiku Atiku EVERY WHERE YOU GO

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2019
I have ATIKUlated OBIdiently since,now am 1000% ready

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by Peacemaker5128: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Igbos licking Hausa Fulani herdsmen anus since 1914
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by Zaufanjinba(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2019
4+4 getting stronger.with our PVC we will ensure that saraki and his looters not to come back to senate.buhari has already won the election even in Adamawa .Atiku with all of his 8yrs in office as vice President he only empowered 45000 masses and his state remained the most poorest in the whole of Nigeria. How do you expect him to empower 500k graduate just as what President buhari did in 3yrs.if you asked where are beneficiaries of N-power you will see the real face and person unlike what atiku said he empowered 45k peoples and he cannot show who are those beneficiaries. That means he only lie to you people. Buhari is our right choice

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by Nsimaimeh: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Nigerians will never in our history go back to Egypt again and Atikuloot our resources. Happy new month Buharist Sai Buhari Sai baba.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by haladadon: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by lewis33(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2019
Josnac:
Happy New Month Nairaland! Are you ATIKULATED

ABSOLUTELY NO! WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE BAND WAGON OF THIEVES, NOT IN MY BLOOD
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by Josnac(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Zaufanjinba:
4+4 getting stronger.with our PVC we will ensure that saraki and his looters not to come back to senate.buhari has already won the election even in Adamawa .Atiku with all of his 8yrs in office as vice President he only empowered 45000 masses and his state remained the most poorest in the whole of Nigeria. How do you expect him to empower 500k graduate just as what President buhari did in 3yrs.if you asked where are beneficiaries of N-power you will see the real face and person unlike what atiku said he empowered 45k peoples and he cannot show who are those beneficiaries. That means he only lie to you people. Buhari is our right choice

Chief just sit down and think, you and I know that Npower and tradermoni are just vote buying techniques.

For instance, a graduate who is unemployed but got into npower will want the benefits to keep coming hence such a person will inadvertently want to vote APC not for making every other aspect of the economy buoyant, but for the handouts to keep coming every month.

Npower is just like an extension of NYSC..after 2years most people get to start afresh..I've seen a lot like these...if the economy is working, jobs created, investors coming in with confidence, no body will need federal government handouts in the name of npower.

People are losing jobs faster than jobs are being created, prices of goods and commodities have doubled or tripled in the last 3years. Ordinary packet of cube sugar was N190 or N200 in 2015, now its N400 - N450.
This list goes on and on.
On a personal level, I once voted for pmb but that was in 2011, I would have even voted him in 2015 but for inec duties I was out of my state.

Let's not pretend these people have done well, Atiku/Obi are not saints but they have clearly shown to possess what it takes to GET Nigeria WORKING AGAIN.

ATIKU/OBI 2019!
Re: Happy New Month Nairaland! Are You ATIKULATED??? by anonymuz(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2019
Observing till 12 noon of February 17

(1) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Appeal Court Vindicates Buhari / Ambode Will No Longer Be Removed – Tinubu / Omoyele Sowore Participates In Lagos City Marathon (PICTURES).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.