Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,484 members, 7,917,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

"President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed (3708 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by socialmediaman: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The tweet is solely about Kadaria as she is the Subject of the tweet ( I believe your teacher taught you about subject in statements)

Every other inclusion was just to buttress a point and that point is her unbiased position .

Many of you nairalanders are truly illiterate despite being all over social media.

Mynd44 do you think this comment looks offensive? Rule 2 broken, no?
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2019
nkwuocha:

You're a very silly person.A woman retweeted a post to endorse it,and you're here doing selective dementiaYou had to screen out the sentence that suits you better,only to shamelessly disregard the others.

Guy,YOU BE COMPOUND FOOL Ogbeni igbo man and his illicit drugs activities isn't and shouldnt be your problem oooo.Youre lucky to be educated,if not,you should be a driver to a Yoruba Mobile oil worker.

Mynd44 your attention is needed here please
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by nkwuocha: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2019
Ray97:
Truth be told, the woman is a true journalist. Sincere, non partisant, sharp and brilliant. Not like dele momodu who dosent know what he's doing. She didnt beg or plan to be related to el rufai so i dnt see why people especially atiku supporters are calling for their head for being biased. Am a fan of buhari, and was very dissapointed when buhari couldnt comprehend or answer some questions the lady threw at him. Infact she had to result to sign language that day just so that bubu could understand. [s]But instead of attacking her i came to realise that baba buhari had some issues and needs the best heads around him.[/s] If not for kadaira, how would i have known.. Lets be sincere and positive for ones guys.

What issues?Why are you people like this?PDP looted Nigeria just as APC is doing now.If only a stronger party emerges,if not both have proven to be worthless.Infact Nigeria cannot work until the Constitution is pulled down completely.
Man wey get dementia na him you dey vouch for? Someone that's clearly not in touch with what's happening around him? Something is really" Off" with you people.
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2019
socialmediaman:

Mynd44 do you think this comment looks offensive? Rule 2 broken, no?

No!
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by nkwuocha: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mynd44 your attention is needed here please

Lol.You can't stand the heat.
Sincerely,you should just hide in shame.You dey support Buhari.Rubbish
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by Joshmodest(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2019
nkwuocha:

You're a very silly person.A woman retweeted a post to endorse it,and you're here doing selective dementiaYou had to screen out the sentence that suits you better,only to shamelessly disregard the others.

Guy,YOU BE COMPOUND FOOL!Ogbeni igbo man and his illicit drugs activities isn't and shouldnt be your problem oooo.Youre lucky to be educated,if not,you should be
a driver to a Yoruba Mobile oil worker.

I don't want to insult anybody this month , but go back to your secondary school collect your school fees with interest , cos it seems your time was wasted .....
A tweet was made to prove a point , which is that she isn't pro APC , like the allegations made against her , after the Atiku debate , whether buhari was called a lifeless fool , in the tweet, it has nothing to do with the fact , the tweet is basically about her being an unbiased journalist, who supposedly dealt with PDP and APC equally in the interview....if it was a tweet about buhari alone and she retweeted of cos you might have a point ....and she endorsed the fact she is an unbiased journalist , and not that buhari is suffering from dementia ( which he is suffering from by the way) ..
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by GleestarsMag: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9UgBv3FMyM

Massive Crowd Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari Presidential Campaign Rally today in Kano State #PMBInKano
#NextLevel #Febuhari16 #PMB4Plus4

Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.You can't stand the heat.
Sincerely,you should just hide in shame.You dey supports Buhari.Rubbish

I don't need to have your kind of warped and shriveled head on my shoulders. I support who I like and you should respect that.

Trying to be irritatingly loud and shout down others who do not subscribe to thieves and frauds and kleptomaniacs as you do is a childish trait and I tend to avoid children on this forum as it would amount to child abuse when I engage them.

The same heat you mentioned above is what must have fried your thinking faculties
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by nkwuocha: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2019
Joshmodest:

I don't want to insult anybody this month , but go back to your secondary school collect your school fees with interest , cos it seems your time was wasted .....
A tweet was made to prove a point , which is that she isn't pro APC , like the allegations made against her , after the Atiku debate , whether buhari was called a lifeless fool , in the tweet has nothing to do with the fact , the tweet is basically about her being an unbiased journalist, who dealt with PDP and APC equally in the interview....if it was a tweet about buhari alone and she retweeted of cos you might have a point ....

I don't care if I'm insulted.An insult from dummies don't get to me.You people are clearly funny.I choose to use "funny" even though you people have shown to be worst than slowpokes.

You may think she isn't biased,but truth is everything spoken by the tweeter automatically is endorsed by the woman!You! Don't have the right to select the parts she endorsed and leave the rest which is also as important.

See you wey dey talk about education?A buharists parading as educated? Guy,it's abnormal to feel educated and still supports buhari.Its a mental disorder.Its chronic imbecillic madness!
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by Joshmodest(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2019
nkwuocha:

I don't care if I'm insulted.An insult from dummies don't get to me.You people are clearly funny.I choose to use "funny" even though you people have shown to be worst than slowpokes.

You may think she isn't biased,but truth is everything spoken by the tweeter automatically is endorsed by the woman!You! Don't have the right to select the parts she endorsed and leave the rest which is also as important.

See you wey dey talk about education?A buharists parading as educated? Guy,it's abnormal to feel educated and still supports buhari.Its a mental disorder.Its chronic imbecillic madness!

I don't like buhari a bit , and I think kadaira Ahmed was biased in the interview , my supporting the opinion that her retweeting has nothing to do with buhari , doesn't mean I support her....just like her retweet has nothing to do with her endorsing buhari is suffering from dementia.....unfortunately u missed the message again.. read well before jumping into conclusions......and take my former advice of visiting your secondary school for refunds.....

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by nkwuocha: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I don't need to have your kind of warped and shriveled head on my shoulders. I support who I like and you should respect that.

Trying to be irritatingly loud and shout down others who do not subscribe to thieves and frauds and kleptomaniacs as you do is a childish trait and I tend to avoid children on this forum as it would amount to child abuse when I engage them.

The same heat you mentioned above is what must have fried your thinking faculties

Na!You are clearly not normal to be an akwa ibomite.Strangely you are not normal...I don't care who you support or oppose,I only called you out because your criticism against the opposition is more like a thief shouting down on another thief.When it comes to corruption,no party is innocent!I also noticed the hatred you have for the Igbos, clearly it shows how irredeemably foolish you can get ,just to romance the scrotum of a fulani jihadist!

Just be careful not to reproduce."Anything "more like you will spell doom for a peaceful state of akwa ibom.
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by dedonfranco(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2019
If u know u know.
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by nkwuocha: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Joshmodest:

I don't like buhari a bit , and I think kadaira Ahmed was biased in the interview , my supporting the opinion that her retweeting has nothing to do with buhari , doesn't mean I support her....just like her retweet has nothing to do with her endorsing buhari is suffering from dementia.....unfortunately u missed the message again.. read well before jumping into conclusions......and take my former advice of visiting your secondary school for refunds.....
Lol.Her retweet doesn't have to do with buhari on a retweet that is basically about Buhari and his performance at "The candidate"?

It's all good to go back for my refund...But you on the order hand need to be thoroughly flogged with koboko to revive some dead brain cells.
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by Last355(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Akwa ibom is not ipob. Your hard drugs is affecting you already
your Messiah Nnamdi Kanu and fellow natives from Isreal will bet to disagree grin grin
Re: "President Buhari Is Mentally Weak" Kadaria Ahmed by aewhydot: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
I am not sure u know who Pius is

[quaote author=ideynl1 post=75312709]Tinubu is using his
loyalist (Pius Adesanmi) to do stealth job attacking Buhari.

Smart man [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Villagers Flee Their Homes In Delta As Fulani Invade Communities / For The Sake Of Allah, Please Defend The North / ISIS, Al-qaeda Planning To Penetrate Southern Nigeria, US Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.