Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,253 members, 7,880,937 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku (29379 Views)

Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / Peter Obi's E-Campaign Dwarfs APC And PDP As Kwankwaso Struggles To Fit In / NNPP Announces Ladipo Johnson As Kwankwaso's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by sorom4: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
As Copied..

Kadaria Ahmed: Dear Atiku, why do you want Nigerians to vote for you?

Atiku Abubakar: Firstly, of all the candidates, I'm the most experienced. I'm also bringing my over two decades of business experience after I left public service. Thirdly, I'm the candidate of the future, bridging the younger generation with the old.

-------------------------------------------------

Kadaria Ahmed: Dear Buhari, why do you want Nigerians to vote for you?

Muhammadu Buhari: Well, my party chose me and I'm contesting.
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by WNKQI: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
My humble question, does Buhari supporters know more than Aisha (Buhari's wife)? Governance is not base on sentiments. When this Man Buhari finally destroy the economy of this country, he has noting to lose because where he is going to is closer to where he is coming from
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by madridsta007(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
[s]
StupidInyamiri:
Typical anywhere belleface guys, circulating pictures to campaign for his corrupt master atiku. After shouting Jonathan, you then joined Buhari but since Buhari doesn’t pay, now you are on atiku gravy train. You could have supported your new boss without dragging us into it. Kwankwaso
[/s]

Who said Buhari doesn't pay? Have you seen Gandollars Ganduje and Babachir, his campaign manager in the North East? Stop lying about our Buhari. He pays to those who are loyal to him. We Buharists wont take it.
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by chozzy: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
riversatikulate:
Come on let us all get Nigeria working again
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by Ategberoson(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
no sane Nigerians take any PDP members nonsense book serious again after obj found it difficult to apologise to Atiku for spoiling his political image to Nigerians only to be forming god instead of him to apologise to Atiku, he's saying he had forgiven Atiku grin

obj had spoilt Atiku political image beyond redemption, his retraction of the words input in his book about Atiku "my watch" even make obj look like a fool for telling Nigerians all what he said wasn't real. so how do you want Nigerians to believe you Atiku is real when he's not consistent

very useless man. I'm glad he will be finally retired by Feb 17
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by Bonoshi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
hahaha

Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by JeffreyKinkade: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Sufisunni:
let's get Nigeria looted again

Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by berrystunn(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Typical anywhere belleface guys, circulating pictures to campaign for his corrupt master atiku. After shouting Jonathan, you then joined Buhari but since Buhari doesn’t pay, now you are on atiku gravy train. You could have supported your new boss without dragging us into it. Kwankwaso

How old are you ?
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by israelmao(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Obj the fear of APC.
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by biosilicon: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
liohan:

How will it not be from shady individuals when it indicted your god.
When Sanusi said $20 billion was missing without evidence, did you not dance with it? Has it been proven yet?
So, what nonsense are you saying?

What the hell is this one ranting about? Nairaland is just full of frustrated mòrons presently. Whats the motive for this stupid offpoint trash you just scribbled. What indicted what? are you ok?
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by Offpoint: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
biosilicon:

What the hell is this one ranting about? Nairaland is just full of frustrated mòrons presently. Whats the motive for this stupid offpoint trash you just scribbled. What indicted what? are you ok?
Why are you calling my name? wetin I do.
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by Ubenedictus(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
khingTony:

You see, Zombies like you is the problem Nigeria have, but regardless of that, We Must get Nigeria Working Again. Your Lord Buhari is weak, dull, corrupt and incompetent but you still want to place him in a position he's not sound enough to be in, Your heartbreak will start a little over two weeks from today

I just hope you won't patronise the sellers of Snipper and long ropes
Yet u want to replace d dullard with someone who wants to sell NNPC and float the naira? You are worst than the dullard because we were going one step backwards and u guys want to take us 5 step backward.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by biosilicon: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ubenedictus:
Yet u want to replace d dullard with someone who wants to sell NNPC and float the naira? You are worst than the dullard because we were going one step backwards and u guys want to take us 5 step backward.

My brother naija case ehh na spiritual problem.
Some people will even tell you that if atiku like let him sell nigeria they will still vote for him.

They know that he is corrupt and incompetent ooo. I just tire.
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by CaptainFM1: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Baba, its time to release the final killer bomb letter for Buhari.
Re: Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku by dochenaj: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
ShitHead:
Kwankwaso, the incoming Defence Minister.
I thought he is going back to the senate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Detained Security Guards, Widow Didn’t Deny CP Entry,Lagos Estate Tackles Police / Reno Omokri Tackles Femi Adesina Over Claims Robbers Killed Fasoranti’s Daughter / Open Grazing Ban: Governor Bala Mohammed Warns Colleagues, Nigeria’s Elite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.