Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,580 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? (2376 Views)

Had Anyone Ever Noticed This Strange Feeling? / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wuraola01 and Lightqueengringrin
See ya mouth grin
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
LightQueen:
See ya mouth grin
gringrin
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by Wuraola01(f): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin

This teeth of urs will be removed by me cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wuraola01:

This teeth of urs will be removed by me cheesy cheesy
Wow.... And would be replaced with yours..... I love your teethgringrin
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by Wuraola01(f): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Wow.... And would be replaced with yours..... I love your teethgringrin

Ah grin cry
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wuraola01:

Ah grin cry
You no get teeth??gringrin No more meat
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by atilla(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2019
Smellinganus

Peniscap

Dobodobo

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by mujahid777(m): 1:58am On Feb 02, 2019
AnusOdourInhaler,VaginaTerrorist

sad
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by Wuraola01(f): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You no get teeth??gringrin No more meat

Of course I get. But I'm not willing to give out grin cheesy
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2019
Wuraola01:

Of course I get. But I'm not willing to give out grin cheesy
angryangry Keep it up...
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by Wuraola01(f): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
angryangry Keep it up...

grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2019
atilla:
Smellinganus
Peniscap
Dobodobo
lol
Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2019
Idreamofunicorn undecided

Bornagainthief

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by Albertone(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2019
LuciferVirgin LuciferKristi and 148 other Lucifer somthings

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Craziest And Funniest Moniker U Ve Ever Noticed On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Albertone:
LuciferVirgin LuciferKristi and 148 other Lucifer somthings
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Understand This Girl / My Girlfriend Doesn't Post My Pictures On Instagram. / Pray For Me: My Life No Longer In My Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.