Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Was Unconscious For 3 Days, MC Oluomo Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Unconscious For 3 Days, MC Oluomo Reveals (246 Views)

Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Unconscious For 3 Days, MC Oluomo Reveals by rcnews: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2019
A chieftain of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) in Lagos state, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo, has disclosed how he survived after being attacked at the All Progressives Congress inauguration rally held in Lagos some weeks ago.

MC Oluomo was one of the victims of recent violence that disrupted the APC campaign rally while he was on the Babajide Sanwoolu’s campaign trail.

MC Oluomo, who narrated details of his attack at during Thanksgiving at his residence in Ejigbo on Thursday, said: “I want to give thanks to God for saving my life, because only I, knew what hit me at that moment. Immediately it happened, I felt light and I started feeling thirsty, just like someone who had been shot and losing blood. I knew if I had taken any liquid at that time, I would have died.

“But what came to my mind was the 7-7 water I got from Mecca. I have seen and experienced how Alfas make use of the Holy water and how it works. While I was being rushed to the hospital, all I could do was to request that my people try as much as possible to get me the 7-7 water. I took the water and became a bit alive after some days. Some other Islamic rites were also carried out immediately and the Imams, pastors, and traditionalists rose up to the occasion.

“It was the third day, that I regained consciousness and felt life within me” he narrated.

He thanked members of his family, religious leaders and the National Leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for their support.

Watch Video on the page: https://redcheetahnews.com/i-was-unconscious-for-3-days-mc-oluomo-reveals-how-he-survived-brutal-attack-video/
Source:www.redcheetahnews.com

(1) (Reply)

Only A Fool Or Ignoramus Or Biased Bigot Would Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku / What A Day? What A Man? / Police Watched As I Was Abducted: Abia APC Chief Nwankpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.