Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,472 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:03 AM

5 Towels That Will Help You Do Clean-up On The Kitchen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Towels That Will Help You Do Clean-up On The Kitchen (294 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Towels That Will Help You Do Clean-up On The Kitchen by swapixnigeria(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
There are a lot of kitchen towels which don't dry anything. What for do they exist? I don't know. But in this article, I would like to share with you with the 100% useful towels for different things.

Flour Sack Dish Towels

Not bulky which allows to store them in big stacks and fast-drying towels.

Thick Cotton Terry Cloth Towels

These towels will help you dry delicate glassware to prevent it from chips and cracks. The towels take someplace but they just a need on any kitchen.

Microfiber Cleaning Cloths

Microfiber cloths allow washing dishes without heavy cleaning products. It won't leave fingerprints on steel surfaces and a mirror.

Reusable Kitchen Cleaning Wipe

The cleaning wipes are thin and not premoistened. At the same time, they are quite durable to lean tight spots with the right detergent.

Salad Sac Produce Bag

Did you notice that salad, greens, and vegetables wither in the fridge? To keep them hydrated buy a Salad Sac Produce Bag. You will just wash the greens and put it in the bag which absorbs water in such a way that greens won't go soggy and leave enough moisture for the hydration.

These and more other kitchen appliances you can find for acceptable prices on Swapix Nigeria. You can also upgrade your old kitchenware and sell here your old one.

Which towels do you use at home? Which ones did we miss?

(1) (Reply)

Case Study: How Got A Spotless And Glowing Skin Without Much Stress / Natural Way To Have Smooth, Glowing Skin & Look 5-10 Years Younger Than Your Age / May We Never Encounter Them, Amen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.