Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,539 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Challenge You To Tell Lagosians Why Ambode Should Go - Agbaje To Lawmakers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge You To Tell Lagosians Why Ambode Should Go - Agbaje To Lawmakers (263 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge You To Tell Lagosians Why Ambode Should Go - Agbaje To Lawmakers by linx123: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jimi Agbaje, the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Lagos State, has urged the Lagos State House of Assembly to reveal the motives behind planned impeachment of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode.

In a statement issued by Agbaje’s Directorate of Media and Publicity on Thursday, he alleged that the Lagos lawmakers were using the issue of delayed presentation of the 2019 budget as an excuse to carry out an ulterior motive.

In his statement Agbaje alleged that the lawmakers are only acting based on the directives of the cabal ruing the state.

He said, “Of course, the way Lagos politics has been structured over the last two decades, government actions are often dictated by open and covert objectives. That the legislators are hinging their action on the purported delay of the budget is simply a smokescreen for a very shameful undertone that the honourable assembly members will not want to make open.

“They are yet to tell us their actual motivation for this superfluous move to shame the Governor.”

Agbaje also expressed reservations about the timing of the impeachment move.

He said, “I received the news of the impending impeachment of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode with a lot of reservation, especially with its timing and.....https://janefblog.com/5317-2i-challenge-you-to-tell-lagosians-why-ambode-should-go-agbaje-to-lawmakers/

Re: I Challenge You To Tell Lagosians Why Ambode Should Go - Agbaje To Lawmakers by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Today is February 1st 2019 and ambode hasn't present 2019 budget
Re: I Challenge You To Tell Lagosians Why Ambode Should Go - Agbaje To Lawmakers by Terry1122: 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Please read below it

Re: I Challenge You To Tell Lagosians Why Ambode Should Go - Agbaje To Lawmakers by bedspread: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
70% of LSHA are Touts and Retired touts!

Many of them know little or Nothing about Governance.... All they know is bowing down to one man in Bourdillion ikoyi , taking orders from him and sending his share to him.....

One day one day Lagos will be Liberated and it is close

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash Lands In Kabba / Breaking: SDP Suspends Jerry Gana, Donald Duke For Anti-party Activities / Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.