Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her (353 Views)

Man Arrested In Abia For Faking Own Kidnap, Demanding N3m Ransom / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook / Man Kills His Dad For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her by joshchisimdi: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
The Edo State Police Command has arrested a 50-year-old man who killed his lover’s Dad for demanding N3m compensation for sleeping with her. 

The arrested vulcanizer identified as Atekha Iyare, killed Matthew Idahosa, a 50-year-old palm wine seller, in Oza, Edo State. The bitter issue stemmed for the murder suspect sleeping with his daughter. The man who killed his lover’s Dad for demanding N3m compensation, reportedly fled the village after the deceased used policemen to harass him over his affair with his daughter. 

The Nation reported that the suspect who disclosed that his lover is a student, was shocked that the girl’s father said he would not marry even if he paid the N3m. Speaking to newsmen, he said; 

“I thought the father had forgiven me because I ate rice in their house on Christmas Day. .

The father brought policemen and the matter was being settled. I ran to the bush when the man threatened to kill me if I did not pay the money. They told him to give me his daughter if I paid the money but he said no.

When hunger was too much, I came out and decided to face the consequences. The man saw me while going to the farm and we started fighting. He held a gun while I held a wood.

When I managed to get the cutlass from him, I cut him on the face and ran away with his motorcycle to avoid arrest. I was arrested by vigilante in Afuze.” 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/01/man-kills-his-lovers-dad-for-demanding-n3m-compensation-for-sleeping-with-her/

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Man Kills His Lover’s Dad For Demanding N3m Compensation For Sleeping With Her by Freewoman(f): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
EDO IN THE NEWS AGAIN

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Katsina Assembly Chief Whip's Daughter, 2 Others (photo) / Two Notorious Ladies Arrested Over The Theft Of School Students In Enugu / 40yrs Zimbabwe Woman Did This To 10yrs Boss Son, Wicked World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.