Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,068 members, 7,973,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:25 PM

"Two Reasons Messi Is The Best" - Luis Suarez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Two Reasons Messi Is The Best" - Luis Suarez (733 Views)

Reasons Messi Didn't Join Barcelona / Luis Suarez Gets New Tattoo Of Goal Celebration (Photos) / Top 10 Reasons Messi Should Have Been Nominated For FIFA Men's Best Top 3finali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Two Reasons Messi Is The Best" - Luis Suarez by Sportdab(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Barcelona Ace Luis Suarez has revealed two reasons why teammate Lionel Messi is the best.

Lionel Messi has scored 681 goals in 801 goals as a professional and won five Ballon d’Or titles - no one has won more.

Despite endless statistics that suggest he is the greatest of all time, his Barcelona team-mate has given just two reasons that help him be the best.

Suarez has claimed that Messi is incredibly relaxed on the pitch and is also the fastest player he has ever played with.

“I think it's helped me to see how relaxed he is in matches,” Suarez told Spanish outlet Sport.

“Sometimes I thought that you need to be focused the day before, or a few hours before the match.

“That's what happened with me at Liverpool, with the national team and all of my previous clubs.

“And I think to see the atmosphere here, to see everyone focused, knowing what they have to do, but in a more relaxed environment has helped me.”

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/reasons-messi-is-best-luis-suarez.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: "Two Reasons Messi Is The Best" - Luis Suarez by slivertongue: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ofcourse Leo is the best there is, the best there was and the best there may ever be.

he is better than the rest

1 Like

Re: "Two Reasons Messi Is The Best" - Luis Suarez by MJBOLT: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
messi will never come out to call himself the best,he proves it on the pitch unlike the other guy who is always chest beating

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TRAGIC! 10 Die In Top Brazil Club Flamengo Football Club Fire (Photos) / Manutd Star De Gea Pays Tribute To Teenage Keeper Who Died Of Cancer (photos) / I think my height is wasting, Please help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.