Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,362 members, 7,891,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Elder Sister Is Blaming Me For Her Husband’s Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Sister Is Blaming Me For Her Husband’s Infidelity (872 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Elder Sister Is Blaming Me For Her Husband’s Infidelity by Beke2020: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dear Jzhane,

I am seriously furious and I need someone to talk to me and tell me what to do. My elder sister has been married for four years but she and her husband has been having issues from day one. Most of their issues is based on the fact that the husband is a serial cheater. I think she knew before she got married to him. She was actually pregnant so she had no choice but to get married.

However,what I did not envisage is that someone close to me will take advantage of their situation. Its painful enough to watch my sister live in this kind of marriage but for my best friend to be making it worse is beyond me. Yes,I found out that my best friend is dating my sister’s husband. Recently,my best friend’s behavior changed.Anytime her phone rang,she would .....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-elder-sister-is-blaming-me-for-her-husbands-infidelity/

Re: My Elder Sister Is Blaming Me For Her Husband’s Infidelity by DavidEsq(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
Meow
Re: My Elder Sister Is Blaming Me For Her Husband’s Infidelity by Beke2020: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

The #1 Trait Women Find Very Attractive In A Man. / 23 Signs He Loves You Truly Insanely And 10 Signs He Doesn't / !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.