Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,580 members, 7,885,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow (1561 Views)

Court Reinstates LP Candidate As Lagos Rep, Obanikoro Congratulates Winner / Xmas: Lagos Rep Donates Free Transport To Onitsha. Gives Constituent Foodstuff / Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow by Biety: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
The igbo man occupying that seat isn't seeking re election,and this one thinks he can pull another surprise. If this new face eventually win that seat, then that would be a verry shameful thing and a painful slap on the face of Yorubas in lagos.
Oba akiolu, Tinubu and other yoruba political bigwigs should make sure yoruba don't lose political ground to non indegenes who'll rub in our face.
There are areas in lagos you'll see more arewa people than yoruba people,yet you'll never see them competing political posts with yorubas in those areas.
The arewa people have learnt not to pass their boundary when they are outside their region because they understand that politics is a verry emotional topic/issue that can breed bad blood and suspicion if not played well. Yoruba should not joke with the future of their unborn generation.
Re: Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow by senatordave1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
tobby98:
That's my constituency... Igbos dominate here o. I can confirm this to you. Engr GAJ is desperate to win the election... he had to print his posters in Igbo attires to appeal to the Igbos but that is a smokescreen coz the Igbos are smart and intelligent people...
In 2015,Tony Nwulu defeated the APC guy here and the Yoruba guy fainted almost immediately.. the news got to Asiwaju...
This time it's gonna be tight o coz of the exposure of Engr Johnson but the Igbo guy is most likely to win by a slight margin
Buhari and sanwo only will still take lagos
Re: Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow by casualobserver2: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Isolo has always been dominated by Igbos. This man will win. I still don't know why Tony Nwulu didn't stay after keep the seat but oh well.
Re: Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow by naijapips04: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

It’s just around the corner

if you try trash we go beat that stupidity comot from una body that election day. Try us.
Re: Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow by tobby98: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari and sanwo only will still take lagos
I doubt if Buhari would win Lagos o. no be Kano na... we have smart and intelligent people in Lagos who are closely monitoring the polity...
Buhari won here last time due to the number of undecided voters who thought it was time for change but have they seen the change?
With the little implosion in Lagos APC over Ambode.
Atiku is most likely to steal the show... I write with facts and moreover I am on ground here. EPE boys still dey vex o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow by LZAA: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa come for consolation.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow by LZAA: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
We seen afonjas take igbo name sef grin
Cc sarrki deomelo Afonjaconehead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow by tobby98: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Biety:
The igbo man occupying that seat isn't seeking re election,and this one thinks he can pull another surprise. If this new face eventually win that seat, then that would be a verry shameful thing and a painful slap on the face of Yorubas in lagos.
Oba akiolu, Tinubu and other yoruba political bigwigs should make sure yoruba don't lose political ground to non indegenes who'll rub in our face.
There are areas in lagos you'll see more arewa people than yoruba people,yet you'll never see them competing political posts with yorubas in those areas.
The arewa people have learnt not to pass their boundary when they are outside their region because they understand that politics is a verry emotional topic/issue that can breed bad blood and suspicion if not played well. Yoruba should not joke with the future of their unborn generation.
Don't be surprised If the Igbo dude win.PDP made their calculations. that's why APC brought a more experienced man... Engr Johnson, the Ex Commissioner for works to wrestle power from PDP. it has not been easy.. Engr GAJ has spent millions in January alone. he understands the sentiments that's why he printed his posters in Igbo attires
I attended some of his rallies in the constituency,all I could see is desperation but the Igbo dude hasn't campaign to the best of my knowledge but the dude will still win though by a slight margin
Re: Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow by Biety: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
tobby98:

Don't be surprised If the Igbo dude win.PDP made their calculations. that's why APC brought a more experienced man... Engr Johnson, the Ex Commissioner for works to wrestle power from PDP. it has not been easy.. Engr GAJ has spent millions in January alone. he understands the sentiments that's why he printed his posters in Igbo attires
I attended some of his rallies in the constituency,all I could see is desperation but the Igbo dude hasn't campaign to the best of my knowledge but the dude will still win though by a slight margin
we don't want that to happen inorder to avoid clashes in the future between indegenes and setlers.
Re: Hon Emmanuel Ugochukwu Flags Off Campaign For Lagos Rep Tomorrow by Born2Breed(f): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Who are settlers and who are the indigenes?

If you not an Awori and Ijebu(Ikorodu/Epe axis) you are not an indegene of Lagos state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Loses Senatorial Seat To Dr Chris Ekpeyong? (photos) / Buhari Vs Atiku: Shell Sack Two Staff For Fighting / Respect North: Red Carpet Takes Over Kano Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.