Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,642 members, 7,921,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:39 AM

Need Help With Football Viewing Centre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help With Football Viewing Centre (477 Views)

Saloon Or Viewing Centre / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Hello, I intend to setup a football viewing centre alongside a bet shop.

Please what's the current cost of DSTV decoder and what subscription plan will be suitable for all the EPL, FA Cup, SerieA, Champions League matches and what's the cost of the subscription.

Thanks
Re: Need Help With Football Viewing Centre by agarawu23(m): 4:45am On Feb 02, 2019
I sub 18k monthly for 3 dstv decoders in my own viewing center and dstv decoder is now 10k.

You will also need a startimes decoder too to show Europa league which cost around 13k.

Best of luck
Re: Need Help With Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
agarawu23:
I sub 18k monthly for 3 dstv decoders in my own viewing center and dstv decoder is now 10k.

You will also need a startimes decoder too to show Europa league which cost around 13k.

Best of luck

Is there no channel that shows Europa League on dstv

Thnks
Re: Need Help With Football Viewing Centre by agarawu23(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
lokomilo:

Is there no channel that shows Europa League on dstv

Thnks
nope.only startimes
Re: Need Help With Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
agarawu23:
nope.only startimes

Okay, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
agarawu23:
nope.only startimes

Do you mean you pay 18k for each decoder or 18k for the 3

Pls which of the subscription package will be able to show for Europa League on startimes, can the least plan do that
Re: Need Help With Football Viewing Centre by agarawu23(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
lokomilo:

Do you mean you pay 18k for each decoder or 18k for the 3

Pls which of the subscription package will be able to show for Europa League on startimes, can the least plan do that

18k is for the 3 decoder

For the startimes, yes. The sub is not up to 2k and it will show Europa league
Re: Need Help With Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Thanks
agarawu23:

18k is for the 3 decoder

For the startimes, yes. The sub is not up to 2k and it will show Europa league

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home / APA Wood / The Plantain City Project Ogun State ( The Story So Far........)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.