Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya (19573 Views)

#Onnoghen: Lawyers Ignore NBA Boycott Order / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by baganas: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2019
chocolatelady:
I am of the opinion that the CJN should not be docked. It will finally descrates the office of the CJN and not Onnoghen and also spell doom for the judiciary. U cannot compare Saraki with CJN. The office of the CJN is the most sensitive and any little thing done to it will further tarnish the image of the seat and not necessarily the occupier. I said it before that onnoghen should have resigned and save himself from all this embarrasement. Wole Olanepekun's meeting the chief of staff so that rhe CJN should not be docked on Monday since the NJC will give judgement on the case that same next week is the best thing a smart lawyer can do in this case and I commend him for that. I want to use this opportunity to plead with PMB not to allow the CCT dock the CJN on Monday, rather lets wait for the NJC recommendation this week since they have issued him a querry . Before u quote me , pls know that I am a Pro Buhari.
Pls let's not create sacred cows in the fight against corruption. No one is above the law on account of any office or position
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by Babacele: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2019
modath:

Grandpa, leave this matter nah undecided
leave that Mo,his eyes go clear by the time Onnoghen is declared wanted if he refuses to appear before the court for the charges to be read to him. Not even Saratif could dare it. He can only go behind with some Bishops or Imam to beg ,then resign.
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by Babacele: 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
chocolatelady:
I am of the opinion that the CJN should not be docked. It will finally descrates the office of the CJN and not Onnoghen and also spell doom for the judiciary. U cannot compare Saraki with CJN. The office of the CJN is the most sensitive and any little thing done to it will further tarnish the image of the seat and not necessarily the occupier. I said it before that onnoghen should have resigned and save himself from all this embarrasement. Wole Olanepekun's meeting the chief of staff so that rhe CJN should not be docked on Monday since the NJC will give judgement on the case that same next week is the best thing a smart lawyer can do in this case and I commend him for that. I want to use this opportunity to plead with PMB not to allow the CCT dock the CJN on Monday, rather lets wait for the NJC recommendation this week since they have issued him a querry . Before u quote me , pls know that I am a Pro Buhari.
reasonable enough .......I am seeing from your informed perspective but don't you think the bureau Da chenji should resign in the next 24hrs as a sign of his soberness, especially with the abuse and blackmail PDP has subjected President to up to the international community? The ball is still in Onnoghen's ego.
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Babacele:
reasonable enough .......I am seeing from your informed perspective but don't you think the bureau Da chenji should resign in the next 24hrs as a sign of his soberness, especially with the abuse and blackmail PDP has subjected President to up to the international community? The ball is still in Onnoghen's ego.

stop begging Onnogen to resign.He will only reason in your dreams.The biggest and only "victory" Buhari will get in this Onnogen saga is him sitting on the dock and nothing else.The CCB and Buhari all know they have no case.The tide will change in a weeks time when the NJC delivers its verdict
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by Babacele: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

stop begging Onnogen to resign.He will only reason in your dreams.The biggest and only "victory" Buhari will get in this Onnogen saga is him sitting on the dock and nothing else.The CCB and Buhari all know they have no case.The tide will change in a weeks time when the NJC delivers its verdict
you don't know a shiiiiit ; not that Onnohgen was a gonner when we tried to force it down your deliberately recalcitrant throat , nor about how Buhari thinks. Before you flaunt your " shebi naso I talk about Saraki case" credentials, let me let you know that Buhari isn't interested in removing Saratif or else he would have been gone by now. What gut has an Obasanjo who removed SPs that Buhari has not a billion of it? Rather Buhari has been the one calming Oshio to leave Saraki alone. No woman whose husband smokes sleeps with the gas cylinder leaking ! Apart from the fact that this rogue justice has been dealing in the business of justice for the highest bidder, he deliberately forgot to declare toxic bank accounts of over a billion naira against extant laws of asset declaration until he was exposed before the law into which strange huge deposits were being made in the eve of an election! Don't you have some shame?
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
So their initial gragra noisy army of SANs have now been reduced to begging and appealing on behalf of their corrupt client - all of them outwitted by the mere certificate less Baba Go Slow who they say cannot even read what he signs? cheesy grin
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by Charly68: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
disturbedman:

I’ve followed you on this particular topic from beginning, I must confess that you say too much without putting a thought behind your words.

For you not to know the big deal in a whole CJN being docked means that you’re either naive or just lacking shame. By docking him, all the reputation he has worked for all his life is soiled - if he has any sense of pride. It seems you are like Atiku and Saraki, two of the most daring thieves in the world. They have no shame in mouthing their nefarious ways.
. Yam eaters supporters are senseless and shameless ..they have no moral value anymore

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by etrouble: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Buhari is not just a degrace but All Apc member's that put this upon Nigeria's

When the billionaire Bureau De Change ex-CJN lands in Kirikiri prison, then you can go and visit him there.
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by Friend01(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
disturbedman:

That Saraki’s smartness has now been exposed to be this Onnoghen who cleared him. We now know that he most likely did that because he knew he has his own garbage. A corrupt judiciary can’t be expected to do justice to a hopelessly corrupt Saraki.

You should know Pachukwudi is just one of those hapless persons who deceive those simpletons liking his quotes for his ''brilliant'' submissions.

The guy appear concerned, but on a closer look you will see that he is more sympathetic towards these elites who have been indicted for public misconduct.

We (I)will be watching him closely
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by kalohkaloh: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
I wonder why Onnoghen would appear in court next Monday, after the CCT has removed him from office through an ex parte order! The CCT Act says the Tribunal can impose 3 sanctions AFTER finding an accused guilty. These are vacation of office, confiscation of assets and 10 year ban from holding public office. CCT, having directed Onnoghen to step aside, upon which Mr President suspended him (vacation of office), still wants him to appear for trial again? Is that necessary?
A lawyer in the house should educate me pls
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by slivertongue: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Olajah81:

May God rest ur trouble souls
Back to sender
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by halhassan1(m): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

And if he is finally acquitted like Saraki hope you wont start foaming in the mouth
Stop consoling yourself, with Buharis refusal to accept the 6 point agenda to crashland Onnoghen rather than softlanding, going to jail is a banger sure, the only thing still not clear to you and I is how long is he gonna eat beans in prison
Re: Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya by halhassan1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

And if he is finally acquitted like Saraki hope you wont start foaming in the mouth

Now I come back again , Onoghen is convicted of stealing and all accounts to be confiscated...
Oya start foaming in the mouth like you have always wanted to or better still commit suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Committed To Sending Nigerians To Space –onu / Tinubu To Meet APC Governors As Race For Running Mate Begins / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls For Emefiele's Sack, Arrest & Detention Over Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.