Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her (19773 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / Makeup Photos Of Bambam, The Evicted #BBNaija Housemate / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Bambam On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Edithfavourite: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2019
A quite lovely Nigerian couple have proven that they are indeed super fans of Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Bambam.

This couple went as far as naming their first and newborn baby boy after the reality tv star.
The couple who recently welcomed their baby boy named him Oluwabamike Bamgboye (BamBam).

His lovely mom shared the picture on her Instagram handle with the caption:

“My lil king Oluwabamike Bamgboye (BamBam). God bless u son. Nd dts how I named my baby after Bamike.”

It’s clear from the lady’s posts and the naming of their baby that they are die-hard fans of the reality TV star.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/couple-who-are-die-hard-fans-of-ex-bbnaija-star-bambam-name-their-first-child-after-her-photos/

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Eco99(m): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2019

Well zooming in to view the face of the baby ...
The face looks like someone with a confused destiny so... the name is appropriate.

#Eco99#]

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by amaniro: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2019
be careful what you wish for. Before your child go nack your husband for toilet grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by GistMeMore: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by pyyxxaro: 7:49am On Feb 02, 2019
When the pikin don grow , naa toilet she go de cook , de read de pray de chop etc

Congrats to them

6 Likes

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Uyiii: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Eco99:

Well zooming in to view the face of the baby ...
The face looks like someone with a confused destiny so... the name is appropriate.

#Eco99#]
It's too early to be this stupid naa, at least allow afternoon reach before you explode.

Learn how to filter words you gonna use on a baby. yeh it's true we throw banters at bambam every now and then, but categorically looking at bambam as an individual, does she really seem to have a confused destiny??

If at all you wan stroke, channel your foul mouth to the parents, like the guy up there said, say it's obvious they had sex in the toilet.
you just use Lagos-Ibadan express road go straight to the baby destiny, you be native doctor
your stupidity is just turnioniown.

can bet my balls you did hundred naira subscription and not even sure of what to feed your acidic worm infested stomach today, your head like Eco99.

common gerrarahia mehn shïtcheesy

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by joseo: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2019
No role model she be or what

I can't just believe it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by naijaguy123456(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jobless wannabe.
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Mopolchi: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
Behold echete ebebe akwa of Igboland. The Ozoemezina 1 of Daura . angry

13 Likes

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by kennosklint(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bia op..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by oloriLFC(f): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
They should Sha keep an eye on him so that he won't start dressing up like a chicken undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by OBTMOS(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
G
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by loadedvibes: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Foolishness
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by gurunlocker: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
Toilet things loading.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by obaataaokpaewu: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
The way the lady held the baby's head, you will know that naming him BamBam was her idea

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Monaco2(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bambam looks chinese cheesy if she just bleach now, dem go mistake her for Chinese o
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Peterpanny: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
This one self Na news.
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by lordkay10(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Senseless, lost generation undecided
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by muhammed50(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
They look alike grin
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
the pikin neva get name yet..

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Ogaemmy: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bambam too can't spell "Grateful" correctly? OK OK. Thought it was just Nina. Cute people though.

Meanwhile, if you're Nigerian and don't know Adaeze Onuigbo, the child prodigy and screen wizard, then this video is for you. If you are her fan, this video is for you too. Don't just watch, please kindle subscribe to the channel for more insightful videos. God bless you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geumcBzXjIQ
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by lonelydora: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Why Bambam of all people?
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Fadomero(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Crazy attentions seekers everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Oxglobal: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
OX

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Estellie: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Bamike is a beautiful name though.

Nigerians...We judge people like we are so perfect and flawless meanwhile we do worse behind the curtains

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by happney65: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Husband and wife wey no get sense

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Goldenheart(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
The guy faze dey talk. Wasn't my idea grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by enemyofprogress: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
Imagine celebrating and honouring someone that was disvirgined inside latrine
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Rosarie(f): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Them nor like the baby.
Re: Couple Who Are Fans Of Bambam Name Their Child After Her by Goldenheart(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
The way the lady held the baby's head, you will know that naming him BamBam was her idea
Aswear exactly my thought

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Acquires Two Multi-Million Naira Home / Maheeda: 'I Wasn't Sure If I Married My Husband For Love Or Money' / Tuface Joins Activists To Protest Killings With #NigeriaMourns Campaign (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.