Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,046 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:09 PM

Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love (19512 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / 25 Best Movie Streaming Sites - February 2019 - The Top TV / Big Brother Naija 2019: The Naked Truth Of a Sex TV Show Worst than Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by 77up(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
I wont be surprised if this op eventually watch this show , no be naija again sad as if na by force to watch the show or i dey drag your TV remote with you . Hypocrite runs in our blood angry

Can't wait to meet my BBN goons kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by Gerrard59(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Not again!

What happened to live and let's live? Besides, morality is subjective.

DaySpringer:
There are different aspects of Life. Different Categories of people. Different needs, different desires.

It is not everyone that goes to the University that comes out with a first class, Some will come out with a Second Class upper and some with a second Class Lower degree and some with a third class degree. You can write all the articles you want but people will always have their preferences. Some like to watch educational shows and some like to watch shows like Big brother Nigeria. Understanding the differences in human nature and capitalizing on them by giving different groups of people what they want is the key to becoming Rich.

Your article is not going to do anything about it either. You know this, but still wrote it anyway. Same way someone like you will still write another one next year, At the end of the day, you all will just be attention seekers pretending to not be in touch with reality

Thanks so much. Funny enough, I don't watch the program (the first day I tried, I found it humdrum), but I can never criticise what others derive joy and entertainment from. Their prerogative (which is legal), it should be respected. What I see here are bunch of intolerant and sanctimonious individuals who believe EVERYONE should like, do and follow their interests. So peevish!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by Friend01(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Dis Sharia people have come with their nonsense

Another dead brain spotted.

Can you tell me just one intellectual contribution BBN as made into your life.

No wonder some of you don't have a life beyond this fake fame gained through mind numbing and brain dulling programme such as these, and you think you can articulate points that can positively affect us?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by melodyogonna(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2019
Anybody that thinks BB Naija is the problem of youths in this country not an escape route is a fool.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=Adieza post=75348422]Big Brother Naija, also known as Double Wahala returns in 2019 for the third season of the Nigerian scripted version of the Endemol production reality show.

Big Brother Naija is a televised show that was created in 2015 with the aim to make celebrities. This year’s show will be hosted ex-housemate Ebuka Obi-Uchendu. The show has acumen a lot of millions from advertisement and other endorsements. BB Naija has also produced few stars for the Nollywood movie industry.

The audition started today with lots of millennials who have been showing interest to participate in the show. The show gained a reputation for enabling the unemployed youth to allow the show to become an avenue to enrich themselves, with the emphasis on fulfilling sexual urges on live TV.

Big Brother Nigeria has done more harm to society than good. The youths who are supposed to be innovative and nation builders are focusing their
attentions to be locked up inside of a house with cameras showcasing their promiscuous lifestyle for fame and money.
Big brother didn't cause any harm rather it is citizens of Nigeria that aren't ready for change. Once an idea is converted to a product is either many uses Pull Him Down ( PHD) syndrome to destroy it or we copy that same idea into our work to sell.A kid designs an aeroplane with plank rather than motivate him or her,you see many Nigerians condemning. Rather than patronage our products you see many Nigerians lusting after foreign products. Rather than bear with the government when strict laws are made on banning many of us cut corners to continue with foreign products.

This clearly show the incapability by the Nigerian youths because of N25 Million and a SUV car given as a reward, their souls and attention have diverted from pending national issues, and how to contribute to nation development.
The impending issues are never address instead many of us fight on social media over politicians. Rather than voting for a youth you see them ranting. Would you even blame them? The government is not sincere, elections are rigged yet you expect many youths to think of national issues.

I clamored for the stoppage of the show last year, while it was going on, and with their televised immoral images. Even our religious leaders keep mute due to their unclean hands on this part, that has to do with the morals and values of the nation, which they racket that their religious groups stand for.
You clamour for stoppage because of your religious and cultural believe. You pointed out religious leaders condemning a show as if the sermons they preach isn't enough on their members. You would be the first to say Nigeria is a secular country yet you don't understand what secularism is. That we have two main religion doesn't mean there aren't other believes. Have you fathom or consider other persons before taking decisions that affect the whole nation?. Have you for once consider traditional worshippers, atheist and other persons since we claim to practice secularism. You have to be objective at times when dealing with issues as this. The show wasn't forced on anyone rather were many lured into it. Much of the decay in the society today is from our religious leaders ( especially Christian and Muslims).

Nigeria is preparing towards its general election; the youths have been diverted already. While the USA, India, China are coming up with new improved technological methods to better their lives and their countries.
The elections was already fixed although it might change as many drama surface. You expect many Nigerians especially the youth to vote for already prepared results. The countries you made reference to do have their votes counted while ours is raped.

The Nigerian youth have shifted their focus to watch and be part this degrading and uncultivable reality TV Show. They have forgotten that “Leaders are made and not born” for the country to be prosperous and stop being called lazy youths by its president, they must show signs of assiduousness and standards.

The issue of wanting to get quick fame in Nigeria is also one of the reasons they youths are joining such programmes. We also have the issue of unemployment to blame, which is very high, thereby leaving the lazy ones who wants to do corporate jobs jostling for this satanic show.
When we get things write you wouldn't see many youths risking their lives for one stupid audition that has it's member selected.
Do I suppose big brother naija? The answer is No but should I force my believe on people? No. Many religious leaders can't condemn the show because many have failed. They don't want to help their members. For example a Christian brother wouldn't help is other brother because they are not from the same denomination but an atheist would do that is why atheism is increasing on daily basis in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by elijahkayode(m): 12:41am On Feb 03, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Satan becoming bolder every nani nano second

I tell u bro, we now have church of Satan, check this out former Batman Actor Christian Bale gives Thanks To Satan After Winning Award
this happened last month at a Hollywood award event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BLX9tTUgQ0
During his speech at the award ceremony Bale made it a point to thank an unusual source of inspiration "Satan"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by mbahfrankuc(m): 12:55am On Feb 03, 2019
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on point you just nailed on it gbam !!!!!!! gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 03, 2019
Tonnierichy:
It saddens me how dirty most Nigerian youths heads are. Sometimes it makes me question my sanity. The support they give this show and how they berate me when I speak against it confuses me alot. Makes me wonder if I'm the one that has a problem. This country is in trouble o. Damn! lipsrsealed
Nigeria is an example that the crowd is never always right. If too many people are supporting a thing in Nigeria, just sit back and look at it properly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by lonelydora: 6:11am On Feb 03, 2019
Adieza:
Big Brother Naija, also known as Double Wahala returns in 2019 for the third season of the Nigerian scripted version of the Endemol production reality show.

Big Brother Naija is a televised show that was created in 2015 with the aim to make celebrities. This year’s show will be hosted ex-housemate Ebuka Obi-Uchendu. The show has acumen a lot of millions from advertisement and other endorsements. BB Naija has also produced few stars for the Nollywood movie industry.

The audition started today with lots of millennials who have been showing interest to participate in the show. The show gained a reputation for enabling the unemployed youth to allow the show to become an avenue to enrich themselves, with the emphasis on fulfilling sexual urges on live TV.

Big Brother Nigeria has done more harm to society than good. The youths who are supposed to be innovative and nation builders are focusing their
attentions to be locked up inside of a house with cameras showcasing their promiscuous lifestyle for fame and money.

This clearly show the incapability by the Nigerian youths because of N25 Million and a SUV car given as a reward, their souls and attention have diverted from pending national issues, and how to contribute to nation development.

I clamored for the stoppage of the show last year, while it was going on, and with their televised immoral images. Even our religious leaders keep mute due to their unclean hands on this part, that has to do with the morals and values of the nation, which they racket that their religious groups stand for.

Nigeria is preparing towards its general election; the youths have been diverted already. While the USA, India, China are coming up with new improved technological methods to better their lives and their countries.

The Nigerian youth have shifted their focus to watch and be part this degrading and uncultivable reality TV Show. They have forgotten that “Leaders are made and not born” for the country to be prosperous and stop being called lazy youths by its president, they must show signs of assiduousness and standards.

The issue of wanting to get quick fame in Nigeria is also one of the reasons they youths are joining such programmes. We also have the issue of unemployment to blame, which is very high, thereby leaving the lazy ones who wants to do corporate jobs jostling for this satanic show.

http://nijabox.co.uk/big-brother-naija-2019-the-most-loved-reality-tv-show-auditions-pulled-crowds/

I still don't understand why you guys think that show is immoral. I enjoy watching whenever i come back from work. There's nothing immoral in that show
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by lonelydora: 6:13am On Feb 03, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
BBNaija, house of free fùck grin

I can bet you don't have DSTV or Gotv. Stop listening to what people are saying. Make your observations.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by Dreyl(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2019
The same reason why that country is backward.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by jossypet(m): 6:33am On Feb 03, 2019
The OP mentioned that it's immoral.
Question: True or False
Ans: True (even if legalized)

Question: Is it loved by youths
Ans: Yes (most youth do, the audition speaks)

Conclusion:
OP u're on point

Action:
Our Youths should change their focus in life as we shun immorality
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2019
DaySpringer:
There are different aspects of Life. Different Categories of people. Different needs, different desires.

It is not everyone that goes to the University that comes out with a first class, Some will come out with a Second Class upper and some with a second Class Lower degree and some with a third class degree.
You can write all the articles you want but people will always have their preferences. Some like to watch educational shows and some like to watch shows like Big brother Nigeria.

Understanding the differences in human nature and capitalizing on them by giving different groups of people what they want is the key to becoming Rich.

Immorality is imbedded in the very core of this society and the thousands of churches in the country and the Preachings everywhere have done little to change it.

Your article is not going to do anything about it either. You know this, but still wrote it anyway. Same way someone like you will still write another one next year, At the end of the day, you all will just be attention seekers pretending to not be in touch with reality.

============================
Want a Sim containing 3,000 Gigabytes of Data?

Check my thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4998177/one-sim-rule-all
u are an enemy of the truth using words as a shield.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2019
lonelydora:

I can bet you don't have DSTV or Gotv. Stop listening to what people are saying. Make your observations.
your type would send their teenage daughter into the house, she'd be fingered and defiled eventually and you'd be happy since civilization has blocked your sense of reasoning. Lord pls save these country. Our country people only copy the white blindly, they try to speak like whites, the dress like the whites, they have nothing to think about other than just having sex with anybody.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by Ocon: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
People should understand we all have different preferences in life. We all are hypocrite in Nigeria. Choosing not to watch BBN doesn't mean you're a saint or better than the viewers.
Most of y'all saint still chase ladies around and slay Toto anyhow grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by iamfromlagos(f): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2019
Tonnierichy:
It saddens me how dirty most Nigerian youths heads are. Sometimes it makes me question my sanity. The support they give this show and how they berate me when I speak against it confuses me alot. Makes me wonder if I'm the one that has a problem. This country is in trouble o. Damn! lipsrsealed
A very big one at that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by JoeOdion(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2019
A dirty and detestable made to draw many further into hell. The world will always look for better ways to lure them in it into the dark pits of eternal destruction prepared for them.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by kingSAS(m): 9:14am On Feb 03, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy
AbbeyvanPersie:
BBNaija, house of free fùck grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by lonelydora: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
your type would send their teenage daughter into the house, she'd be fingered and defiled eventually and you'd be happy since civilization has blocked your sense of reasoning. Lord pls save these country. Our country people only copy the white blindly, they try to speak like whites, the dress like the whites, they have nothing to think about other than just having sex with anybody.
Confirms you do not know about it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by bankolebank(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2019
PUBLIC NOTICE!!! i met a young guy at the Abuja bbnaija audition centre on Saturday 2nd Feb 2019, who complained about how bad the sun was affecting his eyes, so decided to take off my Ray Ban sun glasses to help this dude.... All of a sudden this guy disappeared on me and i don't have any contact detail about this guy, but i heard him telling someone he finished from UNI LAG, and studied psychology and hr is presently serving at Abuja. This guy in question is on dreads , not tall, dark in complexion and slim. One of his finger nail is kind of dented or coming off. Pls here is my contact detail 08102226312. Please help rebroadcast until he gets this message. This guy was very unfair and not not honest. I only tried and offered to help at my own expense and now am regretting why i offered to help. Pls lets learn to be sincere and appreciate what pple do so that pple and offer to help us , our attitude is what makes pple not to want to help others. I actually got that shades as a gift from someone so dear to me and i really need it by any means pls. Am placing a bounty on this guy, any one who knows this guy or gets the guy will be rewarded greatly i promise. My contact 08102226312
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2019
Jeremy1234:
BB naija should be banned
shut tf up! If u don't like the
fvucking show then don't fvucking watch! Is it by force. Fool! undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by AHCB: 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
It's a no Brainer. Nigerian youth love immorality and everything associated with it, yet they brand themselves Christians and moslems. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by crunchyg: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
cry
Adieza:
Big Brother Naija, also known as Double Wahala returns in 2019 for the third season of the Nigerian scripted version of the Endemol production reality show.

http://nijabox.co.uk/big-brother-naija-2019-the-most-loved-reality-tv-show-auditions-pulled-crowds/
Oga you know nothing about BBNaija so therefore shut up and learn
Re: Big Brother Naija 2019: The Immorality Show Nigerian Youths Love by Agozie48: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
DaySpringer:

It is not everyone that goes to the University that comes out with a first class, Some will come out with a Second Class upper and some with a second Class Lower degree and some with a third class degree.
You can write all the articles you want but people will always have their preferences. Some like to watch educational shows and some like to watch shows like Big brother Nigeria.

Understanding the differences in human nature and capitalizing on them by giving different groups of people what they want is the key to becoming Rich.

Immorality is imbedded in the very core of this society and the thousands of churches in the country and the Preachings everywhere have done little to change it.

Your article is not going to do anything about it either. You know this, but still wrote it anyway. Same way someone like you will still write another one next year, At the end of the day, you all will just be attention seekers pretending to not be in touch with reality.

============================
Want a Sim containing 3,000 Gigabytes of Data?

Check my thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4998177/one-sim-rule-all

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahah
Break this table, scatter am finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Endorses Use Of Barcode In Nigeria Movie & Music 2 Fight Piracy(pix / LK4 And Koketso Evicted From Big Brother Africa / Bbnaija: 2face, Runtown & Tiwa Savage To Perform At The Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.