Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,823 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Seun, Please Save Our Nairaland - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun, Please Save Our Nairaland (2828 Views)

Please Save My Life — Abducted Zamfara Catholic Priest Begs Nigerians In Video / Save Our Souls: Petition Against Pastor Enoch Adeboye & Pastor Leke Adeboye / Seun Please This Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Please Save Our Nairaland by sapientia(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2020
A pinned page on FP will do
Re: Seun, Please Save Our Nairaland by wizardus: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
videomaid:
In addition to this..I was scammed last year by rain gold. Com...They actually have a member named rain gold on nairaland...After days of unresolved issues...I tried to sensitize nairaland members not to fall for this scam...I pasted all the screen shot of payments and all sort...I can remember rain gold stating that rain gold doesn't scam with other people stating that they have been scammed here...only to come and follow the thread....I found out that the thread has been deleted...its either two things....nairaland has moderators that are scammers or work together with scammers..righteousness exalts a nation...but sin is a reproach...take note
Same with me too..and the raingold is here on nairaland..after some time..the post was deleted...who knows maybe seun is the raingold..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Save Our Nairaland by CeterisXVIII: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
sapientia:
A pinned page on FP will do
Who will pin it on FP?? Are you talking about these vindictive mods? People that will ban someone for 24 hours with a spam it, then before that period is up, they will extend the ban for another 7 days, under the guise or excuse of derailing - Rule 1? When you ask for an explanation, they ignore you.

If these moderators do not kill Seunx's Nairaland, na small go remain.

They have already gotten rid of 98% of the original veteran posters that started NL, and made it so interesting and entertaining.

Now, they are targeting those with sane minds and sensible ideas, while letting the tribalistic jerks have a field day.

Don't worry, water will soon find its level.

Like I said, I am more determined to cancel the advert campaign that was supposed to be assigned to NL. My Oga's ten kobo will not enter NL's pocket. There are other platforms....that will benefit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Save Our Nairaland by Buzybrain11: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2020
This is twinkletwin17 sir those guys made them block my account till 2030 but no problem God will judge them accordingly
Pls give me your number let me call you tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Save Our Nairaland by AlphaSoul: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
DriggityDre:

No problem, bruv. Just make sure to use the Report button at any sight of a scammer.
I heard of a particular mod tho, name starting with d ending with e...lipsrsealed... that goes about deleting and sending posts to the recycle bin that are not in the mod's favor. I don't know if it's a rumor but sometimes, I see lines upon lines of deleted posts. Then, I see some females still throwing the same shades of insults but their posts remain. I remember when I posted a gif of laughing at a Nairalander. She called me a "dumb pr!ck". Within 3 seconds of refreshing, someone deleted my post but the "stupid pr!ck" post was still there. Then someone commented that he's seeing "so-so" mod at work.
This needs to stop. If you are clearing, clear them all. Don't be gender-specific. I reported that post but do you know, it's still there till now..

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him / Frank Uduak Akpans Finger Language / Housewife Kills Housegirl, Makes It Look Like Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.