Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba (53204 Views)

Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) / Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by robinso01(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
IphoneXsmax22:

Yes atiku and his crew are part of those who wants to kill him

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
am pretty sure you are one of the crew who wanna kill him
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by robinso01(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
goslowgoslow:
Did he mention Atiku?
indirectly
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by robinso01(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Habeyy:
na wetin me self wan ask be dat ooo
e tire me ooo, maybe Na pdp member be the pilot
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by robinso01(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2019
etrouble:

No, but Atiku's ex-boss Obasanjo and also Atiku's ex-friend Nasir-El-Rufai both said that Atiku believes so much in Marabouts. So, Atiku could have contacted one of his numerous Marabouts to help him get rid of Professor Pastor Osinbajo because of the strategic role that the erudite prof. is playing in the Next-Level FC

Kini nwi �
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by hundredrivas(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
SirJonse:
Hope nothing happened to the ground? angry

LOL
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by brainbox80: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
TO THE 'ALL WISE ONE, THE OMENKA ONE OF THE UNIVERSE', OUR 'ABLE OCHENDO', GLORY TO YOUR NAME OUR GREATEST GOD FOR SAVING AND PRESERVING THE LIVES OF OUR VP AND EVERY MEMBERS OF HIS CREW. However, may I here advise the VP to please disengage himself from Bubu and his fellow cabals now before he turns to "the Sacrificial Lamb". 'Accidents Don't Just Happen, They Are Caused', therefore I Stand To Say That Such mishap is Not Far From maybe Careless acts-a delibrate act-lack Of Quality maintenance'. All These Happening In A gov't of 'Mr anti-corruption'. I suggest this accident be properly investigated
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by godox2(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
robinso01:
Abeg, na atiku crash the helicopter?
Was Atiku's name quoted here? Or was he the one trying to eliminate Buhari then?
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by Ubdavis(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
efabricators:
They probably want to eliminate this man. #cabal

I like the word probably.
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by yungmayor02(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Kogi people lipsrsealed
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by Kingbusssy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
robinso01:

Abeg, na atiku crash the helicopter?

Let me make ma findings....
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by Ayobami7(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by uboma(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2019
efabricators:
They probably want to eliminate this man. #cabal

You are not far from the truth.

This is the second attempt on Osibanjo using same helicopter. The other time was when he went to the Customs College at Gwagwalada.
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by robinso01(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
godox2:

Was Atiku's name quoted here? Or was he the one trying to eliminate Buhari then?
you can ask me later, I'm busy right now.
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by Habeyy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
robinso01:
e tire me ooo, maybe Na pdp member be the pilot
grin
Broda mi
E go soon clear for their eye

Hundred buhari nairaland monikers equals just one vote
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by robinso01(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Habeyy:
grin Broda mi E go soon clear for their eye
Hundred buhari nairaland monikers equals just one vote
lol �
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by Larryndelaw: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
LZAA:

Atiku or obi will not be flying military choppers
Bicos they are not in the position to fly it
Re: Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba by clintino700(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
You seem not to understand what a crash means.
amahthelma:
then it looks like a fall abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.