Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,487 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love (1283 Views)

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Marriage: I need a Wife and a Soul mate / How The Female Eagle Chooses Her Mate And Our Relationship Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by Trueigbo: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nairalanders I need answer to the subject. Many a time people advice that you search for soul mate when getting married while some say true love is better.

What is the difference and which one is better
Re: Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by SweetBuns(f): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
I'd go for soul mate.

Soulmate is a two way affair. She/He loves you and She/He will love you back. You guys are meant to be.
But your true love might not love you back. That's it
Re: Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by Lightangel65: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
Your soul mate loves you as much as you love them,

But true love may be unrequited (not returned(
Re: Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by Biglittlelois(f): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Soul mate
Re: Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by IamPlato(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
One Shocking thing About Soul Mates is That, if They Are Both Far Apart And One Gets Sick or In Danger, the Other Partner Gets A Feel Of It Where Ever they May Be... Soul Mate Is Best... As The Guy Above Said True Love Can Be Unrequited... A GIRL can Be Your True Love But She Doesnt Feel Same Way
Re: Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by marvin906(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Soul mates are like twins with very strong connection I might even say an unbreakable bond..
Buh true love hmmmm that's a gamble
Re: Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2019
It beats my imagination as to why people would even entertain this soul mate concept.. its core proposition, "there is a person for everyone" is grossly erroneous..

Take a look at the birth rate of male and female children, why are there discrepancies?
If the population of either gender is skewed, doesn't it follow that there isn't a person for everyone?
We just say things without thinking it through

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
SweetBuns:
I'd go for soul mate.

Soulmate is a two way affair. She/He loves you and She/He will love you back. You guys are meant to be.
But your true love might not love you back. That's it
you believe in destiny or predestination?
Re: Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by SweetBuns(f): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
DeckXavier:
you believe in destiny or predestination?
Maybe
Re: Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by ecstasy357(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Where can I find my soul mate?
Re: Difference Between Soul Mate And True Love by Trueigbo: 5:43am On Feb 03, 2019
Thanks for your responses. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Romantic / The Person Not Picking Your Call May Be Having Sex / Caught In The Very Act Having S-ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.