Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,666 members, 7,930,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:45 PM

You Possess The Power To Overcome!you Possess The Power To Overcome! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Possess The Power To Overcome!you Possess The Power To Overcome! (298 Views)

How Many Gifts Of The Spirit Do You Possess? / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" / Oshun River Goddess Possess A Beautiful Girl At Osogbo Festival (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Possess The Power To Overcome!you Possess The Power To Overcome! by Akinwerndey: 12:40am On Feb 03, 2019
Temptations, trials and tribulations are constant things humans can never run away from. From time immemorial humans at certain stages of life are faced with overwhelming and daunting challenges ranging from financial incapacitation to marital challenge to spiritual obscurity etc. Many of these challenges have rendered a lot of people imbalanced, useless and hopeless. In other words, many have met their end physically and spiritually. How do you approach these things? Who do you turn to? How can you overcome?

In Greek, Exousia means authority or influence, Dunamis means strength or ability, Kratos means dominion or vigour. Ephesians 1:9 says:
And what is exceeding greatness in his power(DUNAMIS) towards us who believe, according to the works of his mighty power(KRATOS),
this particular part of the scripture fully explained and gave us insights into the power we offsprings of the living God possess. When Christ was leaving he promised His disciples the HOLY SPIRIT to be with them. It will interest you to know that the HOLY SPIRIT is the embodiment of God's power freely given to us who believe in God. The power God has given to us is beyond the display of miraculous power of his but as a show of his dominion in heaven and on earth. Example of what I am driving at is the case of Peter and the crippled man seating at the beautiful gate begging. Peter in his spirit filled with knowledge never shouted "God come and do your miracle", he simply said "silver or gold I have not but in the name of Jesus walk" Acts 3:6. Peter fully exercised the power he possessed as God's heritage, he commanded the crippled man to rise and work, he never begged! This is the same Peter whose shadow was healing because he knew the power he possessed (Acts 5:15-16).

So what are your problems? What is like a mountain before? Use your God-given power to Submerge them! God gave us his power to do his work, he is constantly observing us if really we understand what we possess as his heirs. In the name of Jesus, all powers and principalities on earth must bow and confess that Jesus is Lord! How are you using your powers? or are you even using it at all? Hosea 4:6 says:
My people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Take command of every situation you find yourself in or those beside you. A son of a lion is a lion, giants give birth to giants and so know your heritage!

Brethren I beseech you with this to rediscover your God-given powers. Studying the word of God is key to an unending vision, wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Move closer to God, redefine your love for Christ and his lowers shall surely be embodied in you. Happy Sunday brethren.

Written by:
Akinlabi Julius Busayo

(1) (Reply)

No PVC, No Communion, Catholic Cleric Tells Members / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Friday, February 8,2019 / For Deliverance And Interpretation Of Your Dreams, Register For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.