Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? (33668 Views)

Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by bluefilm: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
God speaks to us in different ways and atimes its difficult to comprehend the meaning of the message. On the other hand, God speaks to us and its clear and glare. When we do not listen, God find a way to warn us, and, again it may be hard to decipher what this warnings are.

For instance Balaam and the Donkey recorded in Numbers 22:22. At first, the angel is seen only by the donkey Balaam is riding, which tries to avoid the angel. After Balaam starts punishing the donkey for refusing to move, it is miraculously given the power to speak to Balaam (Numbers 22:28), and it complains about Balaam's treatment. At this point, Balaam is allowed to see the angel, who informs him that the donkey is the only reason the angel did not kill Balaam.

Also, if you have been privileged to watch the movie WOLF OF WALLSTREET recall when Leonard was in his yacht and they had a mayday, do you remember the words he spoke? "I finally got the message"
I think God is trying to speak to Pastor Yemi Osinbanjo

The God that chooses to talk to someone by crashing his helicopter first must be a very dangerous and irrational God.

What happens to calmly talking to someone maybe through a trusted man of God or maybe in his dreams like they said he talked to Joseph in the bible?

Na wa o for una and this una God sef.

Make my laptop no crash as I dey write this finish because someone will come and tell me that God crashed my hard disk just to teach me some hard lessons.

Fools.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by largeman4u(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2019
God has power over all things. It is God almighty that didnt allow PYO to die.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Effiongdbest: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Oshibanjo the 666 pastor God has warned you, if you like overlook it and allow your Afonja brothers to give you unmerited hope, the next crash will behead you.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by IMASTEX: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2019
franchasng:
Yes it is!!

Osinbajo stop using NGN10,000 that your daughter Kiki won't even use to buy ordinary lipstick to bribe poor, vulnerable Nigerian market women you & your Buhari made poor out of your useless leadership style & divisive policies, God is warning you now, desist from that bribery and corruption you call Trader Money that can't buy a basket of pepper for any trader, yet you claim that you are transforming the lives of this poor market women with 10,000naira

God is so merciful sha.

Osinbajo can 10,000naira buy pant for your youngest daughter but you are giving traders 10,000naira and still have the boldness to tell the world that you are transforming their lives through 10,000naira Trader Money angry angry

Why not tell your boss to stop looting using his kinsmen and relatives and allow Nigerian FOREX to be free and tell CBN to cut down loan interest rates, and warn Nigerian army to wipe out any Fulani herdsmen caught with arms or trying to attack any village or farmers and warn Nigerian military brass never to touch any fund meant for arms procurement to ensure total annihilation of Boko Haram Terrorists/ISWAP and then tell your boss to appoint cabinet members and service chiefs based on merit and not based on their tribe and religion and watch Nigerian economy grow massively with jobs and security that will attract foreign investors instead of buying votes with Trader Money

Osinbajo, God has given you a warning, if you like ignore it, time will tell undecided
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by ClearFlair: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
God speaks to us in different ways and atimes its difficult to comprehend the meaning of the message. On the other hand, God speaks to us and its clear and glare. When we do not listen, God find a way to warn us, and, again it may be hard to decipher what this warnings are.

For instance Balaam and the Donkey recorded in Numbers 22:22. At first, the angel is seen only by the donkey Balaam is riding, which tries to avoid the angel. After Balaam starts punishing the donkey for refusing to move, it is miraculously given the power to speak to Balaam (Numbers 22:28), and it complains about Balaam's treatment. At this point, Balaam is allowed to see the angel, who informs him that the donkey is the only reason the angel did not kill Balaam.

Also, if you have been privileged to watch the movie WOLF OF WALLSTREET recall when Leonard was in his yacht and they had a mayday, do you remember the words he spoke? "I finally got the message"

Yes, it is a sign that God is with him. God is reassuring him.

They will bear you up in their hands, so that you won't dash your foot against a stone. Psalm 91:12
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by galaxy2020(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2019
It's a warning to the lying evil pastor, because he sold his soul to the devil.....
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by sirtuler(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2019
kullozone:
It was a warning from me.
If he doesn't distance himself from APC's plan to destroy Nigeria, he won't be so lucky next timesmiley

So, there will be a need for God to also win Atiku from looting away money again, then.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

speak to him on what please?
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Etianwanokon: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2019
Big time warning
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2019
how many time will this vp chopper clash oga some people want you died? i am sure he is aware of this fact too?

my question is what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lost his soul?
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Lerumo: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2019
So from now on anytime something bad happens to us it is a warning from God. If that is how God has been warning everyone don't you think the world would have a better place by now?
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Holykiss4kind(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2019
When you work for the devil the devil will reward you. He has outlived his usefulness to the cabal, I hope the VP takes note.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by ezkimow(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2019
hakeem4:
So if god could communicate to Moses by writing on stones, and god also spoke to the guy who wrote revelations

Why will god now speak to Osinbajo violently ?
I don't know the 'god' U're talking about, but I know God also warned Jonah by allowing a fish swallow him.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
God bless you my brother, allow all this muntular abeg.
DesChyko:
Whatever it means is subject to only how he chooses to interprete it angry

We should stop confusing ourselves over irrelevant things.

The helicopter could easily have crashed and burst into flames. It could also easily have landed without any incident. It also could have been staged.

So, why bother giving two thoughts to this stuff? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by stickle(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Remember that former kaduna state governor along side former NSA could not survive it when their helicopter crashed in bayelsa.
God is with the VP, this is the second time he is escaping helicopter accident.
This is a great testimony and we thank God for it. This should have nothing to do with APC or PDP
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
So Saraki and Atiku are saints abi?if God is warning Osinbajo, Amadiora is cooking Saraki and Atiku thunder.Stupid people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by zimakod(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
It is God who saves.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by MrGerald(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes I think so.

And the message is that He is with him, because otherwise it would have been fatal.

The recent instance of the owner of Leicester football club comes to mind, for it's hard for someone to survive such crashes as has many others have shown.

So it's certainly a miracle to me, as that of Jesus saving the lives of His disciples In the midst of the sea.

p.s.

Just pause and think about it for a second, the otherwise ramifications it would have had on the outcome of the coming elections if he hadn't survived the crash?

I already gave the instance of LCFC owner, which showed that such crashes are no respecter of persons.

From the recovery of the president from an illness that many thought and some prophesied (including some well known church leaders) would kill him, to being even stronger that he was beforehand, that everyone else is saying it had to be God, to his VP's survival of such an helicopter crash?

It only confirmed one thing, that God is at least with the first two citizens of the nation.

So that for me is the election done and dusted.

Game over even before the game started.

Just awarding of trophy awaited.
Don't you think it shouldn't happen in the first place if not a warning?
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
MrGerald:
Don't you think it shouldn't happen in the first place if not a warning?
Most times the best way to know if God is truly with you is not via instances of comfort and convenience but through crises and crashes.

Try and leave sentiments for once and think about the instance of the disciples in the ship that was about to sink. Imagine that there was no storm to almost capsize the ship, how would they have known then the manner of man that was with them.

Those are the instances that confirms, or exposes who is with you, therefore this my friend proves beyond any reasonable doubt that God is indeed with Mr President and his vice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
YES IS A SIGN AND CONFIRMATION THAT GOD IS WITH HIM AND ENEMIES LIKE YOU CANT DO OR WISH HIM ANY HARM.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by AllenSpencer: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

You watch too much of Nollywood movies.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Ayobami7(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Gforce2019: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

Yes.Psalms 121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore" . Balaam 's camel spoke in a clear terms to Balaam but chopper didn't speak in a clear terms
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by chiedu7: 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes I think so.

And the message is that He is with him, because otherwise it would have been fatal.

The recent instance of the owner of Leicester football club comes to mind, for it's hard for someone to survive such crashes as has many others have shown.

So it's certainly a miracle to me, as that of Jesus saving the lives of His disciples In the midst of the sea.

p.s.

Just pause and think about it for a second, the otherwise ramifications it would have had on the outcome of the coming elections if he hadn't survived the crash?

I already gave the instance of LCFC owner, which showed that such crashes are no respecter of persons.

From the recovery of the president from an illness that many thought and some prophesied (including some well known church leaders) would kill him, to being even stronger that he was beforehand, that everyone else is saying it had to be God, to his VP's survival of such an helicopter crash?

It only confirmed one thing, that God is at least with the first two citizens of the nation.

So that for me is the election done and dusted.

Game over even before the game started.

Just awarding of trophy awaited.

ayourbamie:
Yes. It's a sign that the Almighty is with VP Osinbajo

Certainly not the God of heaven
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by sacx: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wrong. God does not use disasters to warn his children
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
chiedu7:

Certainly not the God of heaven
Maybe we should just leave it to the heaven to speak for itself.

For It's obvious that to you it's most definitely not your God, and that to me it's absolutely 110% my God.

However I believe that the heaven has already spoken, so it's up to us to either tally with the position of heaven or risk being left out out of what heaven's doing.
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by Harpyeagle(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

Me I just think this incidence shows how dangerous kogi might be. They "nacked" him jazz/juju even in the air thus resulting in the crash. grin
Re: Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? by 11thGoldTREE: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
kennypoka2:

This is dumb!
knowledge is so profound it takes the wise to find it. Stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm / Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.