Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

“I Only Touched Her Private Part” – Motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Only Touched Her Private Part” – Motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin (274 Views)

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / I Only Touched Her Private Part -motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Only Touched Her Private Part” – Motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by koreswape: 4:43am On Feb 03, 2019
A motorcyclist who was arrested for defiling 7-year-old cousin, in a new confession disclosed that he only touched her private part but never penetrated.

Itoro Udoh who was arrested by officers of the Lagos State Police Command, lived in an apartment comprising of a living room and a bedroom in the Yaba area of the state with his brother, the girl, her stepmother and stepbrothers.

It was alleged that the 25-year-old who returned home drunk after the day’s job, undressed the girl and had sex with her.

Read Full Gist Via Link Below

https://www.koreswape.com.ng/i-only-touched-her-private-part-motorcyclist-who-defiled-7-year-old-cousin/

Re: “I Only Touched Her Private Part” – Motorcyclist Who Defiled 7-year-old Cousin by pode(m): 5:31am On Feb 03, 2019
Why will you touched something that you know it's private, you don't have the fear of God in heart?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Adamawa / Stones Pelted On Voters [video Included] / Kajuru Attacked Again After 17 People Were Killed During The Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.