Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Learn How To Use Your Phone As A Modem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Use Your Phone As A Modem (949 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again / How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Your Phone As A Modem by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2007
Learn how to use your mobile phone and celltell line to browse the internet  for free as far as celtel has not start billing ubscribers for the service. (1) make sure your phone is connected to gprs or csd.(2)connect the phone to your system(3)wait for the computer to recognise the phone and install it(4)open my computer and click on network places.(5)click on view network connections(6)coming soon.
please i will continue very soon

(1) (Reply)

What's D Estimate Value Of A New Motorola A1000 Now. / Mitshibushi M350 Cable Urgently Needed! / Mobile Phone Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.