Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:22 PM

2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live (14458 Views)

Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Get Set For 2020 Hallelujah Challenge With Nathaniel Bassey / 21 Days Hallelujah Challenge With Nathaniel Bassey "OPEN HEAVENS" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by Firebomber: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2019
Lol. I dont know the reason why some people are so pained once they hear anything about Christian.

Foolish next of people, you will never see them going to Islamic section on Friday to talk about how religion is affecting the development of Nigeria, but they will come here on Sunday to pure there frustration on Christian thread as if Christianity is the source of there problem. Braindead fellow.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by JJOF(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2019
The problem with the Nigerian youth is not religion, but the refusal to develop their minds. Even if we stop being religious, we would still ve same problem, if not even worse. So stop placing d blame on religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by TechCapon(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2019
spectator2001:

Gradually yeah. The crop of youths out there now are worse off than the generations prior. While talking to some youths in here after work on Friday at the office that they'd end up in hell if they don't go to church, they laughed at me -although I was unknowingly clowning them.

One actually told me that, what if the Chinese colonized my country, I'd be a buddhist yeah? I couldnt respond to that although its a fact.

Africa is long gone. We need real youths to bring back the lost glory of this great continent. It must surely come at a cost -we shouldn't care whose ox is gored at this moment. We shall need to expunge amongst us, the clogs in the wheel of our progress to greatness even if it meant they are families!
I concur. However you need to give your life to Jesus. He's the savior of your soul

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by Danhumprey: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2019
spectator2001:

You sound more carnal. I reside in a country where no one within the age of 16-59 attend any church, and it's a nation founded by Christians. One of the most successful nations in the world. Australia. Nigerians are fighting everyday tooth and nail to get a visa to visit this country.

The only people you see in the church? Very old men and women in their 70's trying to make it to "heaven" if at all it exists.

Now where are the youths? They are busy socializing with their wives and kids having a more quality family time after a fruitful week. Church going on sundays for most Nigerians is now a ritual and nothing more. It no longer serve whatever purpose it was intended for. How do you explain the extents people go just to "dress up" to go worship?

Now, this youth is talking about Halleluyah challenge, the earlier you guys channeled your energy towards better challenges that can enhance your conditions in that hell-hole country, the better for you.

Look at your pastors building the largest church auditoriums in the world? Whatever happened to building the largest chemistry laboratory in the world? oh, the black man can't think!

You sir, are a mentally incapacitated sluggard for terming my submissions carnal.
Bro, preach till eternity. trust me, it will be difficult convincing the black man on the emptiness and uselessness of religions. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by dwilliams: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2019
bassette:
For the fact that you have had to be antagonistic and abusive to air your views means you are worse my brother.
We should be able to say whatever we want to say to another without having to make it seem we are better.
I believe if you were residing here and not where you claim to be writing from, your narration would be different.

Guy shut up,una just put religion for head for that country, I reside in a country where 95% of them are Christians but I am yet to see a church or anyone preaching on the road,yet the country is a hundred times better than that shithole, people like you irritate me alot

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by DEMZEE(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Gospel singer and preacher Nathaniel Bassey has officially disclosed the date for this year’s #HalleluyahChallenge and it will be going down from the 4th- 24th February 2019.

The event is a 21 days praise, worship and prayer session for all who are willing to participate worldwide. It usually lasts for an hour, from 12 am- 1 am.

Various people have shared testimonies from the past edition and this one will certainly be full of good news likewise. Celebrities and christian faithfuls were amongst the many people who usually participate in the program.

During the online event, the singer goes live on Instagram as well as other social media platforms and thousands of people join online for the session.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/2019-halleluyahchallenge-set-to-start-on-monday-4th-of-february-on-instagram-live/

RUBBISH!!!!!! �
Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by Mrpojj(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Gospel singer and preacher Nathaniel Bassey has officially disclosed the date for this year’s #HalleluyahChallenge and it will be going down from the 4th- 24th February 2019.

The event is a 21 days praise, worship and prayer session for all who are willing to participate worldwide. It usually lasts for an hour, from 12 am- 1 am.

Various people have shared testimonies from the past edition and this one will certainly be full of good news likewise. Celebrities and christian faithfuls were amongst the many people who usually participate in the program.

During the online event, the singer goes live on Instagram as well as other social media platforms and thousands of people join online for the session.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/2019-halleluyahchallenge-set-to-start-on-monday-4th-of-february-on-instagram-live/

Small boy freeze will not like this
Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
spectator2001:

You sound more carnal. I reside in a country where no one within the age of 16-59 attend any church, and it's a nation founded by Christians. One of the most successful nations in the world. Australia. Nigerians are fighting everyday tooth and nail to get a visa to visit this country.

The only people you see in the church? Very old men and women in their 70's trying to make it to "heaven" if at all it exists.

Now where are the youths? They are busy socializing with their wives and kids having a more quality family time after a fruitful week. Church going on sundays for most Nigerians is now a ritual and nothing more. It no longer serve whatever purpose it was intended for. How do you explain the extents people go just to "dress up" to go worship?

Now, this youth is talking about Halleluyah challenge, the earlier you guys channeled your energy towards better challenges that can enhance your conditions in that hell-hole country, the better for you.

Look at your pastors building the largest church auditoriums in the world? Whatever happened to building the largest chemistry laboratory in the world? oh, the black man can't think!

You sir, are a mentally incapacitated sluggard for terming my submissions carnal.
. OGA you need God, you need His understanding, His ways are not the ways of Men He uses the foolish things of the world to teach people like you who feels you know so much. You need to ask him to come into your hearth and make it His place of dwelling. Gbammmm

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by cnonyechi(f): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
spectator2001:

Hallelujah challenge and going to church is not by force my dear cos as for I and my household we shall continue to praise God till the end and even after the end of time. #iamgladwendeysayletusgointothehouseoftheLord#

1 Like

Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by Fantazy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nice one!!! but I hope they will not collect offering and tithe sha
Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by iamsheybozz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
spectator2001:
This is insane!

Can the Nigerian youth just quit with this religious bullshittz? The youths should challenge themselves towards more innovative feats annually and create better opportunities for growth and advancements.

The youths should seek avenues to come together to continuously challenge the leadership situation in the country and educate themselves by sharing knowledge on how to improve their current devastating conditions.

The 2019 election is around the corner, I don't see sane youths in saner nations discussing how to stay awake throughout midnights to pray ceaselessly for some heavenly breakthrough without putting the required homework.

We are just a bunch of religious i.diots as Nigerians -Christianity and Islam should take the back seat and let us challenge ourselves on intellectual lines to see how we can chart a better course for the future of our sh.ithole nations -Africa, Nigeria precisely!

If Nigerian youths and professionals of christian extracts gather together nationwide every Sunday to discuss more meaningful issues on nation building and Muslim youths do the same on Fridays consistently for 5-10 years, trust me, results must be seen.

You guys go to Saudi Arabia, y'all get discriminated against because you're blacks. Same blacks go to Israel as pilgrims and watch discrimination against blacks in those countries as "black jews" (Ethiopians). Africans are mad! Why spend your money and your time to continue to uphold the tradition of your oppressors at the detriment of your own physical, mental and emotional emancipation?

People should learn to keep quiet....don't be pained sir for people's belief. you're not being forced to tune in at 12midnight
What makes prayer a RELIGION
Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by nairahub: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
Very timely..wow!
Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by bassette(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
dwilliams:

Guy shut up,una just put religion for head for that country, I reside in a country where 95% of them are Christians but I am yet to see a church or anyone preaching on the road,yet the country is a hundred times better than that shithole, people like you irritate me alot
Another of the kind. I pity you.
Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by Sadedudu: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
i wont miss it this time... i have decided to key
into it and i believe i will get result
Re: 2019 Hallelujah Challenge Set To Start On 4th Of February On Instagram Live by dwilliams: 2:59am On Feb 05, 2019
bassette:
Another of the kind. I pity you.
pity ur father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps / Proper Method Of Calculating Your Tithe / "Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.