Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,145 members, 7,967,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:44 PM

'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos (49807 Views)

Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit / Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos / 'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Go and sit down

Apostle has seen your pant
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by TosinAfuye(m): 1:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Mariangeles:
Enough already with the "Am" !
It's " I'm" people ! angry
exactly
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by TosinAfuye(m): 1:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

That lady you see there is the recipient of the tithes and offerings given in Apostle Suleiman's Church. The stories were online and she never gave a concrete denial.

Don't forget that this same lady has been associated with coprophilia.

She like most of her ilk are objects of sexual gratification.

Please can you shed more light on this coprophilia allegations. That's some disgusting thing to be accused of.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by ofiko123(m): 1:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Nice one..
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by Jaqenhghar: 2:11am On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

That lady you see there is the recipient of the tithes and offerings given in Apostle Suleiman's Church. The stories were online and she never gave a concrete denial.

Don't forget that this same lady has been associated with coprophilia.

She like most of her ilk are objects of sexual gratification.
Coprophilia.. really?
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by Jaqenhghar: 2:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Richdad50:
Everything to you is 'bleep'(disgusting). A woman can never be successful without a reference to bleep. You got to tone down boy. Anyone can also say your mom bleeped her way to see you feed. Don't be nasty.

#Richdad

Its in Niggeria nah. Why are yoy talking like a learner. In Niggeria hard work is frowned upon. Hard work is called suffering. Can you tell me what work this woman does? TScrewong around is what many Niggerian girsl do best and brag about. Same way guys do 419 and call it hustle
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by overboard(m): 2:39am On Feb 04, 2019
mujahid777:
She looks so tithe grin

Inasmuch we are not to judge (and God forgive me 'cause I somehow believe the particular gist of she and Apostle), your post is uber hilarious!
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by Moletemike: 2:44am On Feb 04, 2019
DONT TELL ME APOSTLE SOLOMON HAVE FINALLY CONVERTED THIS CHICK TO A BORN AGAIN
IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SHE CAN TAKE PICTURE WITHOUT SHOOTING OUT HER NYASH? WONDERS!
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by Clem00008: 2:50am On Feb 04, 2019
Is your toto also fine and fresh? shocked grin
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by Simplecity(m): 4:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Joshmodest:

See how it feels , u sit in your house and conclude that any successful woman bleeped her way there , without any reasonable evidence... forgetting u were born of a woman , and probably have sisters , who are hard-working, trying to survive legitimately , without depending on any man...
If you respect your mom , so much .....just try to chanell 29 % of that respect to other women....
no mind the senseless fellow angry angry

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 04, 2019
Very ugly face but beautiful body.
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by okwabayi(m): 4:27am On Feb 04, 2019
She is a filthy shIt eater. The only creatures I know capable of such are mongrels. Hence Daniella Okeke is a shIt eating-mongrel.
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by Yopcity: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2019
Ategberoson:
hope this one doesn't have yam legs. those uncultured Buffon would have started saying their dummies talk if she were to be Yoruba actress but see them up there turning to gani fawehinmi on another small girl with big god matter

banga brain people. the country identifier region. okeke is from Saudi Arabia. may your enemy not be as foolish as this set of mumus

Sorry i can understand ur pains, take it easy, ewu awusa !

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by aalangel(f): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2019
Mariangeles:
Enough already with the "Am" !
It's " I'm" people ! angry

Lolzzzz...you didn't see the beginning, "is as if"...instead on "It's as if"...Since she has good money, she should employ a good social media manager.

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2019
But it doesn't guarantee you a wife material....isn't it? Be claiming fine girl till you go remember say you done overage ....

Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by tfash96(m): 7:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Originalsly:

If you live in a glass house don't throw stones.....see what happens when stones are thrown back at you?... your house getting smashed and you don't like it.
I hope his house is under insurance sha so it can still be repaired on time....He really loves his mother
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by apelike: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2019
wunmish:
Actress Daniella Okeke wows in new chic photos posing in styles. The beautiful curvaceous actress gushes over herself and also her fashion sense as she shares the gorgeous photos, captioning:

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/02/daniella-okeke-poses-in-styles-in-chic-photos.html

See photos:

heard this woman eat shiiit and drive sexual preasure in seeing shiiit undecided
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by Phon1x: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Maybe not that she eats shit but was crapped upon and gang banged by those arabs in dubai..thats what they do to them over there..but you dont hear that part, they only go online to put pix of them in malls, riding camels , taking boat rides, but later will pay by fulfilling most unimaginable fetishes of those Arabs.
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by noziz(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2019
internationalman:

The are dumb my brother

They bleeped their way out of school and bleeped their way into the movie industry...

and they continue bleeping while in the movie industry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by iswallker(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2019
Go school they will not hear-whats am a fine girl..

You are a fine girl and nobody wants to marry you.. grin
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by Greatfullheart: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2019
I'm Only in Love With Body. Nothing else no Strings Attached
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by princfred(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
When I hear or see Okeke Daniella, apostle Suleman comes to mind
Change your mind then.
Re: 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2019
mujahid777:
She looks so tithe grin

Lmao. I love how you put it,bro cheesy. Only a handful will understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"When Your Wife Is Your Stylist" Joseph Yobo Looks Dope In Suit / SolidStar Is Seriously Sick - Singer's Brother Cries Out As He Shares Sad Video / Soldiers Flog Jigan Babaoja At Elegushi Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.