Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,291 members, 7,977,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:17 PM

Where Are The Good Tailors Of Lagos, - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Are The Good Tailors Of Lagos, (355 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Good Tailors Who Can Make Nice Shirts For Guys / Good Tailors Needed At Yenagoa,bayelsa State. (gazzy Fashion Consults) / Tailors Strike Swiftly As They Re-create Knockoff Version Of Ebuka's Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Good Tailors Of Lagos, by fatjustice(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2019
My clients are Designers who are established and they need the service of a wonderful skilled tailors, who are creative and understanding sketches,
Send name
Years of experience
Text me on 08134341224 0r Whatsapp me there

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Solutions To Any Of The Following? / Ladies!!! Interested In Getting An Awesome Hour Glass Shape Instantly Read This / Da Viva Unveils Their Latest Product Called " Paradisio"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.