Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,800 members, 7,976,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:14 PM

4aam's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4aam's Profile / 4aam's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Career / Re: FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Training Starts Today: Share Your Challenge Here by 4aam: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
EroticJane:
This thread is for successful applicants of the FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Programme. Those who applied and those who are willing to apply can go ahead and apply. The virtual training in the FGN X ALAT Skillnovation Programme for MSMEs starts today November 27, 2023. Whether you are a tech expert, aspiring entrepreneur, job seeker, or a working professional, this is your opportunity to upscale your personal and business skills.

Benefits of this program include:
1. Access to funding & grants
2. Exposure to investors and partners
3. Access to a marketplace.
4. Mentorship & coaching from top professionals

However, only participants who successfully complete the program will have access to funding opportunities. Progressing to the next phase of the programme is dependent on completing the previous stage, so make the most of every learning opportunity.

Now the challenge I am facing is that the soft skill course for today is not opening. Does anyone out there have a similar challenge? Any solution you have, let us help each other here. Drop your experiences let's share and help each other.

Thank you.
You can apply here https://fgnalat.getfundedafrica.com/

After a successful password reset, I can't access my dashboard any longer. Response is username or password is wrong, whereas, it's correct.

Please what do we do
Career / Re: FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Training Starts Today: Share Your Challenge Here by 4aam: 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

The learning site suppose to go easily, I don't know why we don't do something right

I am having same problem. I reset password and after which, Login now became a problem
Religion / Re: Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) by 4aam: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Negro, all these your balubalubluuublaaa don't "sell" anymore...now

Try another track.

U had better repented, Jesus saves. The message is clear enough for ur understanding and this no selling, u are been told to repent. If u do, it's for ur eternal good, u refuse, to ur damnation.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.