Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,164 members, 7,946,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

4ce's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4ce's Profile / 4ce's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Religion / Re: I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? by 4ce: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
Many of us who wants more than just the songs and fellowshipping; who desires more of God and not mere living life; experience this exhaustion that originates from a kind of shallowness in many of our churches. Nevertheless, the act of going to church is not contestable, because for everyone that is of God, such fellowshipping is needed to keep us in the pursuit of Him.
Now, the question is where? I sort for 5, 6 years trying to get a place to feed my spirit and not just my mind, till I went back to Him for direction after exhaustion fiancially, mentally and maritally. I knew somthings weren't right. And He directed me. I can't say I am totally satisfied where I am, but I am adding to the church in the way I have never done and presently the church is also growing.
Surely, you have something inside you to offer. There is something in you that is seeking for expression. Find a place you are welcome and accepted to add your ideas and gifting, but if you can hear Him, find a place, where He wants you to be.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.