Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,154 members, 7,931,939 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:00 PM

4evah's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4evah's Profile / 4evah's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Gaming / Re: Website Where I Can Play Interesting Games? by 4evah(f): 3:04pm On May 30, 2005
u cn also try www.zylomgames.com maybe it will help as well.
Family / Re: How to start a relationship with estranged fam by 4evah(f): 11:06pm On May 29, 2005
If they understand English, you can speak to them in English. And if you think they don't sound interested in meeting you, I think you should just tell your dad and let it go. But still, try your best getting to know them better; I think you'll really like (if they turn out good) to be back with your long lost family.
Family / Re: How to start a relationship with estranged fam by 4evah(f): 9:43pm On May 28, 2005
i fink its a bit easy just try to get to kno each oda n workk thngs out only if deres somethng u still need to say as seun sd..
Nairaland / General / Re: New Members, Introduce Yourselves! by 4evah(f): 10:38am On May 28, 2005
smileyello guys am also new ere am toby by name...hopn to ve fun wif u guys
TV/Movies / Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2: meet the contestants! by 4evah(f): 12:06am On May 28, 2005
wt channel shows ds prog. pls
Celebrities / Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by 4evah(f): 11:21pm On May 26, 2005
To my own opinion I think Omotola is more beautiful because if you look at Rita without her make up she's not really good and she does lot of the make-up which I think makes her look that way and that one be artificial beauty but Omotola got the natural one smiley
Romance / Re: Online Dating and Possible Marriage. by 4evah(f): 8:27pm On May 25, 2005
wink
I concur with you, Angelgirl. It's all like that, they use fake identities.

However, it's cool to get an Internet relationship to marriage. I hear about it but I dont believe in it anyway.
Romance / Re: If You Find Your Partner in a Compromising Position with someone else ... by 4evah(f): 8:17pm On May 25, 2005
Actually what I think is that there are different people with the way they act when angry, but that was too gross of her. Even though they are lovebirds she shouldn't trust him with her alone.

To answer the question anyway, if she really loves him (as you said they used to be love birds) she should try and calm down to forgive and forget which I know is not going to be easy to do but she should let it go if she doesn't want another girl in the hands of her man.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.