Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:01 AM

4Forty's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Forty's Profile / 4Forty's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri by 4Forty: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
OsuAmaka:
Reno Omokriminal has consistently mastered the art of baiting 'dem piglets to tongue clean his ass all the way up.
For all I care, Piglets from the other side could allow some bunch of senior swines play ping pong with their father's balls as much as it satisfies their quest of hate and bitterness.
Fun fact - You''ve got nothing on the Presidential or VP seat come 2023.

-Osu amaka
OsuAmaka:
Reno Omokriminal has consistently mastered the art of baiting 'dem piglets to tongue clean his ass all the way up.
For all I care, Piglets from the other side could allow some bunch of senior swines play ping pong with their father's balls as much as it satisfies their quest of hate and bitterness.

-Osu amaka
OsuAmaka:

-Osu amaka

When u say piglets, are you thinking what I am thinking? The very people who have been piggy in all their ways? piggy in their homes and surroundings, piggy in attitude and all? Those are the real pigs!
Politics / Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by 4Forty: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Willjay:
You didn't consider how many people the road has killed too and how many cars are in the bush

Just as many as have perished on any other Nigerian road
Politics / Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by 4Forty: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
linkdan:
Why does a nice road of this nature not have drainage? You will not recognize this road again after 2 years.

Not true! The road have drainages and has existed for 103years!
Politics / Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by 4Forty: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

This is one the most dangerous road in Nigeria. You will know if have used the road. Very dangerous

Not true my dear! I and others have passed through it daily without mishap. You only need the level of caution any good driver should have

1 Like

Politics / Re: Is Millkin Hill Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? (Photos) by 4Forty: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Baroba:

Not to put a downer on this, but this road was originally carved out from Milken Hill by the British back in the 50s, during colonial era..One of the most durable roads in Nigeria, didn't see any major repair for almost 50 years, a testament to British civil engineering..What Ugwuanyi did was to give it a cosmetic facelift, the original design have always been like this..

This road use to serve those traveling to the North, West from the East before Enugu - OSHA express was built.. The traffic back then was hellish, especially during Xmas..

Kudos to him all the same, but it's nothing special..

It was actually constructed in 1914. Was last resurfaced/refurbished in 1982.

1 Like

Sports / Why Do Some Black Footballers Hop Into The Pitch On One Leg? by 4Forty: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
I have observed for many years an ongoing trend among black footballers (especially of African descent). These set of players always enter into the pitch hopping on one leg when being substituted in. Could this be a ritual or a superstition?
Politics / Contrasting Fate Of Massob Members And Bokoharam Terrorist by 4Forty: 3:59pm On May 21, 2015
These are presumably citizens of same country who by law are supposed to have same constitutional rights. But isn't Nigerian human justice system unfair to some characters in this photograph?

Sports / AFCON 2013: How The NFF Cheated Super Eagles by 4Forty: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2013
Following the National Honours conferred on
members of the Super Eagles by President
Goodluck Jonathan on account of their successful
African Cup of Nations campaign,
SaharaReporters has learned that the team’s
backroom staff was deliberately left out of the
moment in the sun by the Nigerian Football
Federation (NFF).
Our reporter specifically gathered today that the
Nigeria Premier League officials submitted to the
presidency 58 names instead of the 32 which
would have included the names of players,
officials, equipment and publicity staff.
The bloated list that arrived at the Presidency for
the National Honours plan included the names of
the NFF President, Board Members and other
football stakeholders.
Presidency officials then struck out the names of
the team’s backroom staff along with those of the
NFF officials, leaving only the players and the
coaching crew but not the other staff of the
squad.
“We have been together with this team for so
long,” one of them told us today. “We were
happy altogether and we worked together since
coach Keshi took over and now it is time to reap
what we sowed the NFF spoilt the [experience] for
us; it’s so unfair.”

mobile.saharareporters.com/sports-page/afcon-2013-how-nff-cheated-super-eagles-backroom-staff-national-gratitude
Religion / Re: Is It Sinful For A Christian To Listen To Secular Music??? by 4Forty: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
@poster d message of every music is more important dan d melody and also d symbolism of any is important as well. If d message of a music is not carnal,but d melody or tune provokes worldliness then it is still unhelthy. Music can serve a catalyst or consolation to our spirit man,such ministration function of music is dependent on the spirit that inspired it.
Religion / Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Says Jesus Christ Is The Ultimate Savior Before The UN by 4Forty: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2012
My question now to Moslem faithfuls is "Is this declaration by the Iranian leader not contradictory to Islamic perception of Christ? Does this declaration not debase his Prophet Mohammed? Ahmadinejad also said that Jesus is the Prince of Peace who is coming to bring eternal peace to a troubled world and usher men into eternal relationship with God. The last time I checked the dictionary meaning of the word 'Ultimate' it reads "not to be improved upon or surpassed; greatest; unsurpassed:" A 'Savior is also a defender, deliverer, hero, liberator, preserver, protector, rescuer, salvager. If Jesus is all these and a Prince of Peace according to a Moslem, who then is Prophet Mohammed? Since it takes a sacrifice to be a savior, Jesus according to Ahmadinejad actually died on the cross. Since he is coming again to save the world, Jesus actually resurrected from the dead. Men die and never resurrect. But it only takes being a Son of God to die and resurrect to ascend into heaven in a glorious body and return again to rule the world.

1 Like

Politics / Islamic Hatred For Jews And Christians Unraveled From Quran by 4Forty: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
Islamic texts are overflowing with Jew hatred. Although most of the fiery, hate-filled sermons spewing from the mouths of innumerable imams across the Islamic world this Friday will be reserved for those currently defaming "the prophet", they will soon be back to cursing and calling for the annihilation of Jews.

We ex-Muslims living with Islam's formal and informal death penalty for apostasy rightly despise the disgusting cult of Mohammedanism.

>>>>>

Qur'an 2:61 "Humiliation and wretchedness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with Allah's wrath."

Qur'an 4:44 "Have you not considered those to whom a portion of the Book has been given? They traffic in error and desire that you should go astray. But Allah has full knowledge of your enemies. Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, saying, 'We hear and we disobey' with a twist of their tongues they slander Faith.... Allah has cursed them for disbelief."

Qur'an 4:47 "O you People of the Book to whom the Scripture has been given, believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming and verifying what was possessed by you, before We destroy your faces beyond all recognition, turning you on your backs, and curse you as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of Allah Must be executed."

Qur'an 4:160 "For the iniquity of the Jews We made unlawful for them certain (foods) in that they hindered many from Allah's Way, that they took usury, though they were forbidden, and that they devoured men's wealth on false pretenses, We have prepared for those among them who reject [Islamic] Faith a painful doom."

Qur'an 5:59 "Say: 'People of the Book! Do you disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah, and the revelation that has come to us and that which came before?' Say: 'Shall I point out to you something much worse than this by the treatment it received from Allah? Those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom He transformed into apes and swine."

Qur'an 2:64 "But you [Jews] went back on your word and were lost losers. So become apes, despised and hated. We made an example out of you."

Ishaq:240 "The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people."

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."

Ishaq:250 "The bestial transformation occurred when Allah turned Jews into apes, despised."

Qur'an 59:14 "The Jews are devoid of sense. There is a grievous punishment awaiting them. Satan tells them not to believe so they will end up in Hell."

Qur'an 4:55 "Sufficient for the Jew is the Flaming Fire!"

Ishaq:264 "A notable Jew spoke to the Apostle, twisting his tongue. He attacked Islam and reviled it, so Allah sent down, 'Allah knows best about your enemies. Some of the Jews change words from their contexts and say: "We hear and disobey," twisting their tongues and attacking the religion so Allah cursed them.'"

Tabari VIII:121 "Ali struck the Jew with a swift blow that split his helmet, neck protector, and head, landing in his rear teeth. And the Muslims entered the city. Muhammad conquered the [Jewish] neighborhood. Safiyah was brought to him, and another woman with her. Bilal led them past some of the Jews we had slain including the woman's dead husband. When she saw them, the woman with Safiyah cried out, slapped her face, and poured dust on her head. When Allah's Prophet saw her, he said, 'Take this she-devil away from me!'"

Bukhari:V4B53N380 "Umar expelled all the Jews and Christians from Arabia. Allah's Apostle after conquering Khaybar thought of expelling the Jews from the land which, after he conquered it, belonged to Allah, Allah's Apostle and the Muslims. But the Jews requested Allah's Apostle to leave them there on the condition that they would do the labor and get half of the fruits (the land would yield). Allah's Apostle said, 'We shall keep you on these terms as long as we wish.' Thus they stayed till the time of Umar's Caliphate when he expelled them."

Tabari VIII:130 "The Messenger said during his final illness, 'Two religions cannot coexist in the Arabian Peninsula.' Umar investigated the matter, then sent to the Jews, saying: 'Allah has given permission for you to be expelled; for I have received word that the Prophet said that two religions cannot coexist in Arabia."

Ishaq:517 "Khaybar was stormed by the Apostle's squadron, fully armed, powerful, and strong. It brought certain humiliation with Muslim men in its midst. We attacked and they met their doom. Muhammad conquered the Jews in fighting that day as they opened their eyes to our dust."

Ishaq:524 "We cannot accept the oaths of Jews. Their infidelity is so great they swear falsely."

Qur'an 59:14 "They [Jews] will not fight against you save in fortified townships. Their hostility and hatred amongst themselves is strong: you would think they were united, but their hearts they are divided. That is because these [Jews] are a people devoid of sense."

Ishaq:245 "Do you love Jews and their religion, you liver-hearted ass, and not Muhammad? Their religion will never march with ours.... Jews make false professions about Islam. So Allah sent down: 'Satan wishes to lead them astray."

Ishaq:248 "Allah increases their sickness. A tormented doom awaits the Jews. Allah said, 'They are mischief makers. They are fools. The Jews deny the truth and contradict what the Apostle has brought. I will mock them and let them continue to wander blindly.'"

Tabari VII:158 "The Messenger of Allah besieged the Nadir Jews for fifteen days. In the end they made peace with him on the condition that the Prophet would not shed their blood and that their property and possessions would be his."

Qur'an 5:13 "But because of their breach of their covenant We cursed the Jews, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places [the illiterate prophet pronounced] and forget and abandon a good part of the message that was sent them. Nor will you cease to find deceit in them. And because of their breaking their covenant We have cursed them. They altered words from their context and they neglected a portion of the message they were reminded of."

Qur'an 5:41 "Or it be among the Jews, men who will listen to any lie. They change the context of the words from their (right) times and places.... For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment.""

Qur'an 5:42 "They are fond of listening to falsehood, of devouring anything forbidden; they are greedy for illicit gain!"

Qur'an 5:44 "It was We who revealed the Torah. By its standard the prophets judged the Jews, and the prophets bowed (in Islam) to Allah's will, surrendering. For the rabbis and priests: to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's Scripture Book; they were witnesses of it. Therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My revelations for a miserable price."

Qur'an 5:64 "The Jews say: 'Allah's hands are fettered.' Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the blasphemy they utter. Nay, both His hands are widely outstretched, giving [Muslims Jewish booty] as He pleases. Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Doom. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah does extinguish it. But they strive to do mischief on earth."

Qur'an 98:1 "Those among the People of the Book, who disbelieve and are idolaters, would never have been freed from their false religion if the Clear Proofs had not come to them. An Apostle of Allah came reading out of hallowed pages.... They were commanded to serve Allah exclusively, fulfilling their devotional obligations, and paying the zakat. Surely the unbelievers and idolaters from the People of the Book will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures."

Qur'an 5:78 "Curses were pronounced on the unbelievers, the Children of Israel who rejected Islam, by the tongues of David and of Jesus because they d
Religion / Re: Is Mary The The Mother Of God Or Just Another Sinner Used By God? by 4Forty: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
Need I say more? Splendid!
Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Really Peaceful? by 4Forty: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2012
It is not enough to say Islam is peaceful. Why can't muslims live it. I don't believe in words,action speaks in volume. Hence food for thought: Don't always sing and harp that it is a peaceful religion but practice and live in peace with others (full stop)
Religion / Re: Experiences With God by 4Forty: 12:39am On May 09, 2012
My dear sis temi, i thank God 4 using u 2 minista 2 me 2night. In these last days our seem 2 be waxing so cold but am gonna heed 2 ur words n others 4rm my sis n bros in Christ here insha Jehovah my life wil not remain d same. Pls people keep me in ur prayers. I know his coming is so close n i cant afford 2 be left behind . Jesus i love u with all my heart soul n body.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslims, Please Clarify These Qur'aan Passages by 4Forty: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
@ Lagosia Isn't God a God of Yesterday, today and tomorrow? Why would He(even though He did'nt)reveal such a verse that would confuse people and lead them into killing people?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by 4Forty: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2012
Malawi presdident visited Nigeria about 2months ago. Only God knows his itinerary while in Nigeria. And Amazingly a prophecy emanated from the same Nigeria about the impending death of an African despot just about the time of his visit or even after. We have to be cautious in what we hear, say and believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May his soul RIP.

http://www.nanngronline.com/picture/president-goodluck-jonathan-and-visiting-malawian-president
Foreign Affairs / Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by 4Forty: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2012
Malawi presdident visited Nigeria about 2months ago. Only God knows his itinerary while in Nigeria. And Amazingly a prophecy emanated from the same Nigeria about the impending death of an African despot just about the time of he visit or even after. We have to be cautious in what we hear, say and believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May his soul RIP.

http://www.nanngronline.com/picture/president-goodluck-jonathan-and-visiting-malawian-president
Islam for Muslims / Re: @sweetnecta---i Need Help With These Questions Please by 4Forty: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
Quran is Moslems' authority so if it supports fatwa what are we talking about here? What i don,t understand is why Allah should order someone to be killed for any reason. The God I know and serve is full of love and compassion even for a sinner.May God have mercy on us!
Politics / Re: The Best Performing Minister In GEJ's Cabinet? by 4Forty: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
Minister of Aviation

2 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.