Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,132 members, 7,939,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

4giveand4get's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4giveand4get's Profile / 4giveand4get's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: The Best Road In Nigeria Is In Asaba, Delta State. by 4giveand4get: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
Dude got me frankly!!

Was about typing "I think the best roads I've seen are in Akwa Ibom and Kano", but when I saw the first pics, I was like pwahahahahahaha!!! gringrin

yes, the road is ok in asaba
Politics / Re: The Best Road In Nigeria Is In Asaba, Delta State. by 4giveand4get: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
ODUKE/S.I.O ROAD, ASABA DELTA STATE. THIS ROAD IS OPPOSITE FEDERAL COLLEGE ROAD BY ASABA-BENIN EXPRESSWAY.

1 Share

Politics / The Best Road In Nigeria Is In Asaba, Delta State. by 4giveand4get: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
ODUKE/S.I.O ROAD, ASABA DELTA STATE. THIS ROAD IS OPPOSITE FEDERAL COLLEGE ROAD BY ASABA-BENIN EXPRESSWAY. IN FEW WEEKS TO COME {THAT IS RAINY SEASON}, RESIDENTS OF ODUKE, ASABA DELTA STATE WILL STOP GOING OUT FOR THEIR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES DUE TO BAD ROAD. ALL RESIDENTS WILL START TO STAY INDOORS FROM MORNING TO NIGHT. THE WORST PART IS THAT THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT IN THIS AREA, RESIDENTS HAVE TO CROSS ASABA-BENIN EXPRESSWAY FOR EVERYTHING THEY NEED. ALMOST ALL STUDENTS FROM THIS AREA WILL STOP GOING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF NO ACCESS ROAD. MOST RESIDENTS HAVE LOST ONE OR TWO LOVED ONES DURING RAINY SEASON DUE TO LACK OF ACCESS ROAD TO HOSPITAL. AS A MATTER OF FACT, IF THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT OF DELTA STATE FAILS TO GRADE OR TAR THE ROAD NOW,THERE IS EVERY TENDENCY THAT MANY MORE CHILDREN WILL DIE IN ODUKE AREA THIS YEAR...GOD FORBID. THE ROAD IS JUST ONE ACCESS FOR RESIDENTS TO HOSPITAL, SCHOOL AND OTHER ACTIVITIES. THE MOST ANNOYING PART IS THAT THE ROAD HAS A CONTRACT SIGN POST SHOWING THAT THE ROAD CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT HAS BEEN AWARDED FOR OVER 8 YEARS BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ON THE ROAD. THIS ROAD IS SUPPOSE TO BE A DUAL CARRIAGE WAY BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF THE ROAD AND IT WILL SERVE AS GOOD DRAINAGE CHANNEL FOR ALL THE ROADS WITHIN ASABA AS THE ROAD IS SO BIG AND RUNS DOWN TO A CANAL THAT LINKS TO RIVER NIGER AFTER THE POWER LINE. UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO LACK OF GOVERNMENT PRESENCE, PEOPLE ARE NOW ENCROACHING ON THE ROAD, BUILDING HOUSES, STORE ETC. THIS ROAD WILL BE A VERY GOOD ACCESS TO OKWE, OKO, SECOND NIGER BRIDGE ROAD, IBUZO ETC, IF CONSTRUCTED. THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE, H.E SENATOR {DR} IFEANYICHUKWU OKOWA PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE ISSUE OR EXPECT MORE HEALTH MENACE FROM ODUKE THIS YEAR. MOREOVER, ODUKE IS NOW THE BIGGEST HIDEOUT FOR ARMED ROBBERS, CULTISM, MILITANCY, TOUTS, KIDNAPPERS ETC AS POLICE FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO VISIT ODUKE DURING RAINY SEASON.

2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Buhari Is Right In Detaining Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki.... The Position Of Law by 4giveand4get: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
PASCHAL28:
Ever since some law courts admitted former National Security Adviser Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd.) and Biafra agitator Nnamdi Kanu to bail and they were not promptly released, there has been lots of hot air released, either backing or attacking their continued detention.

Today, I write to say that I think President Muhammadu Buhari (PMB) and the Federal Government are right in law, contrary to the loud crowd’s assertion of ‘human rights’. first, let me state it clearly here, I am not against anybody nor group. I am an Igbo man from Agu-ukwu Nri in Anaocha Local Govt of Anambra State. but we must always do things in accordance with the laws of the land.

The detention of Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd.) and Nnamdi Kanu has generated a lot of debate and even criticisms against the Federal Government and the person of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari (PMB). These criticisms reached their peak after the President’s responses to some questions on the issue in his maiden presidential media chat of Wednesday December 30. Some legal luminaries and human rights activists vehemently contend that the Government violated court orders granting the said accused persons bail.

The Vanguard of Monday January 4 reported several senior lawyers, including the current NBA president, contending that the Government is guilty of disregarding court orders on the issue. Some argue that the Federal Government should have released Kanu or deported him after seven days. These critics have turned the trial of the duo into the trial of the State that is accusing them. I put it to 2/3 of Our so called lawyers even those in the rank of SANs that they do not know the true position of our laws. most of them who claim to be so good and sound in the field of law do not know the law itself. Even the ones claiming to be standing for Nnamdi Kanu and Dasuki do not know the true position of laws of the land.

The one million dollar question now begging for answer is therefore: Is the Federal Government really in breach of Court Orders? The answer to this question is NO. Let me say outright here that the President’s opinion on this matter is in accord with the judgement of the Supreme Court in Dokubo-Asari v. F.R.N. (2007) All FWLR (Pt. 375) p. 558 where the Supreme Court held at page 585 thus:

“…Where national security is threatened or there is the real likelihood of it being threatened, human rights or the individual rights of those responsible take second place. Human rights or individual rights must be suspended until the national security can be protected or well taken care of. This is not anything new. The corporate existence of Nigeria as a united, harmonious, indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation is certainly greater than any citizen’s liberty or right.”

This is the law as enunciated by a unanimous decision of the apex court of the land during Yar'dua regime. The law is what the courts say it is, and not what we see in statute books. Therefore, PMB’s opinion on this matter is more in tandem with the spirit of the constitution and the law than that of those senior legal minds and human rights activists.
It is true Kanu was granted bail on October 17. On the day he claimed to have perfected his bail conditions, he was already too late as the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) had already filed a fresh six-count charge against him. Thus, in law, Kanu was released on bail for the earlier charges and then re-arrested on the new charges, which charge sheet was served on him the day he perfected those conditions.

When Kanu was arraigned on the fresh charges before Justice Ahmed Mohammed of the Federal High Court, he declined to enter his plea and objected to the jurisdiction of the court to try him, accusing the judge of bias. Consequently, the judge rightly disqualified himself and remitted the case file to the Chief Judge for redirection.

Like Kanu, Dasuki and three others were arraigned before the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory by the EFCC on a 19-count charge bordering on money laundering and criminal breach of trust. On December 18 Dasuki and others were granted bail on the said 19-count charge. The former NSA perfected his bail conditions and was released on bail. Later, the government found fresh pieces of evidence against him and he was re-arrested and re-arraigned on a 22-count charge.

He was again granted bail and, after his release, the government re-arrested him at the gate of the court on yet another fresh set of charges.

The law is settled that any bail granted an accused is completely related to the offence(s) for which he is charged. So, if after he has been granted bail the prosecution charges him for another offence for which no bail has been granted and no plea taken, then the accused can be re-arrested.

Some of the lawyers seem to have admitted this leg of the argument. However, the problem they seem to have is the timing of the re-arrest. They opine that even though the Government has a right to re-arrest them on fresh charges, that should not come immediately after release. They further reason that the FG should have lumped the charges together instead of bringing them piecemeal.

Again, these submissions are without any basis. It is within the exclusive prerogative of the prosecution (and not anybody else) to decide whether, when and how to charge accused persons. In these matters, the AGF is the law unto himself! He is not subject to the control of anyone as far as the exercise of his powers is concerned. See State v. S.O. Ilori & 2 others (1983) 2 S.C. 155 and Amaefule v. State (1988) 2 NWLR (part 75) page 156.

One lawyer argued that Kanu should have been released after seven days of detention or deported from Nigeria in accordance with the Immigration Act. The lawyer even initiated an online petition on December 31 calling on the President to resign from office or be impeached for the alleged breaches. It was countered by another petition of Buhari supporters on www.ipetition.com <http://www.ipetition.com>. At the time of writing (noon Friday January cool, the anti-Buharis have gathered 2,997 signatures in 9 days while the pro-Buharis have gathered 12,343 in 5 days, and still counting.

This aside, is seven days detention and/or deportation the punishments for the offence Kanu is charged with? Kanu is facing a 6-count charge, one of which is treason. By section 41 (c) of the CCA, treason is a capital offence which attracts the Death Sentence. It is a matter of common knowledge that Kanu has threatened to wage war against Nigeria and has taken several steps to make his threat real.

Dasuki, on the other hand, is charged with crimes bordering misappropriation of funds set aside for the procurement of arms to battle the Boko Haram insurgency and illegal possession of firearms. Furthermore, there is the fear he may jump bail; in fact he has said he wants to jet out to receive ‘medical attention’ abroad; the habit of many a high profile figure charged with crime.

And could the opinion of the President in the said media chat influence the judge? It depends: for some judges it may make no difference; for some, it may influence the judge against the accused persons; for yet others, it may influence them in favour of the accused persons (true for judges who want to assert their authority and independence). There is no certainty as to whether and in which way the influence of that opinion goes.

So, finally, we resort again to the Supreme Court “Where national security is threatened…individual rights of those responsible take second place...” and say PMB is right by law. At this point, I am calling on my Igbo brothers to come back home. Let us reason on the way forward. Violence does not pay. I call upon the wife of Late Ikemba Ndi Igbo as a matter of urgency to build a sound and digital Library for Ikemba if it at Nnewi His Country Home or at Enugu where people mostly the younger generation who did not witness the Civil war to know more and equally to tap from what went wrong in the past and the way forward. Before 2011 elections, when IBB visited Ojukwu at His Residence before the Northern Elders did mock primaries between Atiku and IBB, Ojukwu addressed Ndi Igbo urging us to support the Northerners. what happened the press statement. I will come up with issue and many more at appropriate time. I rest my case.

Nwanne, thank you so much for your time and effort to explain all these to those ppl who are ignorant and those who know but have refused to say the truth. You are a true son of Igbo land and good representative of Nri Kingdom. When ppl talk, you will know where they come from and what they are up to. Nri is the true ancestral home of Ndigbo and you have represented Ndigbo rightly. " Ojukwu addressed Ndi Igbo urging us to support the Northerners. what happened to the press statement.". Ojukwu and Sullivan Chime never supported Jonathan, Ikemba advised us to support the north so the north will support us in 2015. But Peter Obi and Co deceived Ndigbo for his personal & selfish interest and this led us to the worst political defeat. Today, where is that peter obi that told us that APGA is Igbo party

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Biafra: The Zoo Has Not Fallen. How Come? by 4giveand4get: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Eledan:

It took me almost 20 minutes to make the U-turn at the 7up toll gate from the CMD road exit, simply because tens of luxurious buses from Biafra carrying Biafrans were entering Lagos. Go to Ojota, Jibowu and Mazamaza as we speak now, the biafrans are busy offloading into the zoo. Useless and shameless animals

For your information, There is big difference between IPOB, Igbo and Biafra.......ok? I am a full fledged igbo man but i have never for one day supported Mad Nnamdi Kanu and his illiterate, ignorant, jobless and okada riders IPOB. Please stop generalizing IPOB madness as Igbo agitation. No hard working or well informed igbo man or woman will support those idiots. In case you doubt my origin, abu m ezigbo nwa afo igbo, ma burukwa onye odinani igbo na-adi mma na obi. Point of correction, Igbos returning to Lagos are the real igbo people who believe in peace and unity. They are the people investing in every part of Nigeria without fear or favor. We are civilized and that is why we join hands with other tribes to develop anywhere we find ourselves. We are peace loving and instrument of development. Not every hausa is a boko haram and not every yoruba is opc or alayes, not every niger deltan is a militant. Please stop further insult on peaceful igbo returning to start their business activities. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Update On Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Yesterday 8th December 2015 by 4giveand4get: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2015
kahara:

There are many Nnamdi Kanus in Igboland who are ready to continue from where he stopped. I ,for one, am ready to stake my life for The Course. In Biafra we stand.

the name nnamdi kanu means mental disorder. Ndigbo cannot have many Nnamdi Kanus because that means many mad ppl

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Why Exactly Do Igbo People Want To Break Away From Nigeria? by 4giveand4get: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
kayo80:

Okay. Cool. Is this a unanimous decision? Cos I have noticed that a lot of rich Igbo people are not concerned about Biafra. It has to be at least 60% of people of Igbo land wanting to leave...not just a small portion of the people.

Not only the rich disagree with this IPOB issue besides this Biafra issue is not an Igbo affair, it is IPOB agitation. You can go out and verify who are members of IPOB. You will find out they are touts, failures and no responsible Igbo person will waste his/her time with these touts called IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu has mental problem. Please verify his youtube interviews and broadcasts. Igbos are most intelligent and hardworking tribe in Nigeria and they cannot be moved by evil and selfish agenda of IPOB. Fools trying to take over markets, Motor parks and public places in the name of Biafra.....Ndi ara. Even the Ojukwus are against their useless and evil plans to bring terrorism in Igboland.. Ma na Chukwu anyi agaghi ekwe ka ifere mee umu ya

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Policing The South East! by 4giveand4get: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Donclaracuzo:
I am trying to wonder why the South Eastern people have been subjected to such dreadful and emotional trauma for traveling on the road. It is only in the South East that you will find soldiers and Police in full strength. From Abuja to Awka, a distance of 360km, we encountered only two check points but, the entire Igbo Nation is filled with Police check ponts. Why?

BECAUSE IGBOS HAVE DECIDED TO BE FOOLED BY USELESS AND MENTALLY DERAILED NNAMDI KANU. PLEASE TELL ME ONE PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT OF NNAMDI KANU.
Politics / Re: Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire by 4giveand4get: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Fire this evening engulfed the popular Sabon Gari market in Kano with men of the Fire Service Department struggling to contain the fire.

Details later..

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/breaking-news-sabon-gari-market-in-kano-on-fire/

FAKE NEWS.......NO FIRE INCIDENT IN SABON GARI
Politics / Re: Could Any Sincere Biafran Give Answer To This? by 4giveand4get: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ambjosh:
Let's be sincere here with ourselves, in the 16 years of PDP government in Nigeria the only position Igbos did not hold was just the presidency. We have had about five senate presidents, Deputy senate president, Deputy Speaker, the Army Chief, Immigration Boss, the Prison Boss, Central Bank Governor, Ministers in key ministries of power, finance, education, petroleum and health etc. What has Igboland got to show for these positions other than installation of one Chieftaincy title or the other? Let me ask again; as much as the majority of our complaints are genuine, are we not part of our problems?

IPOB said that delta, cross river, rivers, bayelsa and akwa ibom are part of biafra, then it is clear that biafran ruled from 2009 to 2015 and they never complained of marginalization or agitated for biafran state. Now a northerner is ruling, evil nnamdi kanu is telling them that biafra is being marginalized. Only a fool will believe his evil intentions. Onye igbo obuna so na otu IPOB bu onye ntaji anya, onye anya ukwu. Ekwensu ji ndi IPOB aru oru na alaigbo.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: #notobiafra. Igbos Come And Support by 4giveand4get: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2015
tscara:
This is for all igbos who are against the stupidity and myopia of the so called biafran struggle. This is fast degenerating into somethIng else. Let us all collectively make our voice heard that we are not in support of a cause that might lead to widespread violence as it did some 40 years ago. Let us prove these miscreants that the majority of igbos do not support this cause or at least do not want from any violent means.

#notobiafra tscara

POLICE AND ARMY SHOULD GIVE US A CONTACT NUMBER AND EMAIL TO REPORT IPOB MEMBERS AND THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES NOW....DO NOT LET BOKO HARAM COME TO IGBO LAND IN NAME OF BIAFRA. PLEASE POLICE AND ARMY HEAR US NOW BY PROVIDING PHONE NUMBER AND EMAILS FOR OUR ASSISTANCE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by 4giveand4get: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2015
otukpo:
I don't support shooting of unarmed protesters.

It is only a fool and ignorant person will call it peaceful protest when they snatched my sister's hand bag and robbed her #112,000 and her phone. Why all these useless support for touts in the name of Biafra. IPOB is EVIL and Evil cannot suppress Good in Igboland. All IPOB are evil and have fortified themselves with Odeshi (juju against bullet or knife) before the inception of the Protest. Please verify from any IPOB member you know. No real IPOB member believes in God or Christianity. They will cause havoc and run away. If you had trekked from Upper Iweka to Asaba axis of the bridge, you will understand what i am saying. No sensible Igbo man or woman will do what those IPOB members did to people on 1st dec in Onitsha. They intimidated traders, threatened to burn down markets if they fail to lock their shops, they looted shops, robbed people crossing the bridge. Please let Nigeria police or JTF give us numbers to call so that we can give out information of IPOB members causing this trouble for Igbo people. Please real and hardworking igbo people are ready to work with police to avoid Boko Haram in Igboland. Please let police make their email and phone number public so that the public can help them curb these jobless, evil and ignorant youths. A stitch in time saves nine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by 4giveand4get: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:
I am sorry for your loss

May God give your family the strength to bear this terrible and needless loss of life

I hope that IpoB youths are watching this

War is not fun, it is ruthless and bloody

Nnamdi Kanu and his family will never know peace for taking the life of Ignorant Igbo youths. Elders have rejected his agitation because they all know the implication. Now touts are taking over peaceful Igboland in the name of IPOB. Every responsible Igbo person should reject this evil created by this fraudster nnamdi kanu and his friends in london to loot, dupe and misinform ignorant youth. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Breaking: IPOB Defy Security Directives And March In Abuja by 4giveand4get: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu says he is not a christian

Christianity is from satan and
Jesus is nonsense idol from
white people, we been
worshipping that idol for many
years, without knowing it, if u
still worship those nonsense
white images, sorry u are a slave
to white people, we IPOB all over
the world, Biafra is our religion
and we worship only Chukwu
Okike Abiama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoqcSk7ulA

1 Like

Politics / Re: Father Mbaka To Support Pro Biafran Protest by 4giveand4get: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Udeh is a fake bishop. Did Udeh not hear when ipob director condemned catholic church and christianity in general. IPOB IS EVIL and MUST be rejected in entirety. Most IPOB members do not go to church now, i know many of them..... If you want to know more about this issue i cangive you my number. U can deceive okada and keke riders but you cannot deceive us. You are a fake bishop. Who made you bishop or general overseer, anyway look at the name of his church. Fake pastors everywhere. In catholic church, you cannot be a mass servant. Efulefu !!. Mbaka did not work against GEJ rather he prophesied that GEJ will fail the election and his prophesy worked 100%. He prophesied against Chimaroke Nnamani and it manifested 100%...Just go find out where chimaroke is now, his financial and health status. Just know how you talk against an ordained man of God. Do u think Igbos are Mumu or Mugu to patronize your fake church. Who is the founder of your church? You and your wife, i know and after your death, your son will take over. If you are true man of God tell me your church address, i will visit you. Go to Vanguard or Sun and make your comment, stop using free nairaland to abuse a real man of God.
Politics / Re: Father Mbaka To Support Pro Biafran Protest by 4giveand4get: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mount Zion Faith Global Liberation Ministries in Nnewi, Anambra state IS A FAKE CHURCH OWNED BY MR CHRIS UDEH AND HIS FAMILY. IT IS FAMILY BUSINESS. VERY SOON YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR CHURCH NAME AND ADDRESS. WHO MADE YOU BISHOP? TOMORROW YOU WILL MAKE YOUR SON A POPE.........FAKE PASTOR IN A FAKE CHURCH
Politics / Re: Father Mbaka To Support Pro Biafran Protest by 4giveand4get: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
[b]Udeh is a fake bishop. Did Udeh not hear when ipob director condemned catholic church and christianity in general. IPOB IS EVIL and MUST be rejected in entirety. Most IPOB members do not go to church now, i know many of them..... If you want to know more about this issue i cangive you my number. U can deceive okada and keke riders but you cannot deceive us. You are a fake bishop. Who made you bishop or general overseer, anyway look at the name of his church. Fake pastors everywhere. In catholic church, you cannot be a mass servant. Efulefu !!. Mbaka did not work against GEJ rather he prophesied that GEJ will fail the election and his prophesy worked 100%. He prophesied against Chimaroke Nnamani and it manifested 100%...Just go find out where chimaroke is now, his financial and health status. Just know how you talk against an ordained man of God. Do u think Igbos are Mumu or Mugu to patronize your fake church. Who is the founder of your church? You and your wife, i know and after your death, your son will take over. If you are true man of God tell me your church address, i will visit you. Go to Vanguard or Sun and make your comment, stop using free nairaland to abuse a real man of God.
[/b]
Politics / Re: Father Mbaka To Support Pro Biafran Protest by 4giveand4get: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
donTbone:
Rev Father Ejike Mbaka, the catholic priest from Enugu state, has been strongly criticized for his statement, in which he said that he would support pro-Biafran agitators only if “their sponsors take the lead in any protest”.

The Sun reports that Rt. Rev. Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh, the general pverseer of Mount Zion Faith Global Liberation Ministries in Nnewi, Anambra state, has called on Catholic Bishops to call the fiery priest to order.

Udeh alleged that some enemies of the Igbos sponsored Father Mbaka to work against his Igbo brothers. He also claimed that the catholic priest allegedly worked against Goodluck Jonathan during the 2015 general elections leading to his loss.

“It appears you people (the media) are afraid to tell Mbaka the truth. Why should he be working against Igbo interest and everybody will keep quiet. Even the Catholic Bishops do not want to call him to order. He is not talking prophetically. Is the Buhari he projected to succeed Jonathan working for the interest of Ndigbo? Can’t we reason? That is the question we should ask ourselves,” the bishop said.

According to Udeh, some Igbo leaders keep quiet over the arrest and detention of Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra “because they are contented with their political positions and the crumbs from the table in Abuja.”

A week ago, during a sermon at Adoration Ministry, Mbaka strongly criticised Biafra supporters, defining them as ‘evil’. He called on youths in the south-east and south-south to go back to their business as pro-Biafra protests could lead to their deaths.

Responding to Mbaka, the Indigenous People of Biafra denounced him as a compromised priest speaking from both sides of his mouth.

Udeh is a fake bishop. Did Udeh not hear when ipob director condemned catholic church and christianity in general. IPOB IS EVIL and MUST be rejected in entirety. Most IPOB members do not go to church now, i know many of them..... If you want to know more about this issue i cangive you my number. U can deceive okada and keke riders but you cannot deceive us. You are a fake bishop. Who made you bishop or general overseer, anyway look at the name of his church. Fake pastors everywhere. In catholic church, you cannot be a mass servant. Efulefu !!. Mbaka did not work against GEJ rather he prophesied that GEJ will fail the election and his prophesy worked 100%. He prophesied against Chimaroke Nnamani and it manifested 100%...Just go find out where chimaroke is now, his financial and health status. Just know how you talk against an ordained man of God. Do u think Igbos are Mumu or Mugu to patronize your fake church. Who is the founder of your church? You and your wife, i know and after your death, your son will take over. If you are true man of God tell me your church address, i will visit you. Go to Vanguard or Sun and make your comment, stop using free nairaland to abuse a real man of God.
Politics / Re: Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators by 4giveand4get: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
rahazaqa:
shut the Bleep up. OPC is not an antic government group, it is not a violence group like urs,let that stick to your skull. dont compare you people to OPC

Ewu. What do you know about OPC and Arewa? These 2 are like Ohaneze, TIC etc in SE. But IPOB are touts and jobless miscreants trying to cause terrorism in Igboland. It seems you have never listened to Nnamdi Kanu. How can you be training soldiers in Igboland and you expect Nigeria Government to praise...ewu nwulu anwu, deceiving ignorant and uneducated okada/keke riders. They will tell you that they don't need your money on Radio Biafra but go about collecting monthly dues, registration fee, protest levies etc and now trying to collect money for movement to Abuja tomorrow. Your co-coordinators slept in good hotels while the protesters slept openly at Unizik Junction. Who is fooling who? IPOB that condemns catholic church, Anglican, Redeem etc and all Christians. nwanne were ire gi guo eze gi onu. Just as Boko Haram is demanding islamic states, so is IPOB demanding Biafra. Every reasonable onyeIgbo knows that Boko Haram started like Islamic preaching, evangelism and protests. If IPOB is allowed to continue in Igboland, umunne m aru ga eme na alaigbo. How did this star
Politics / Re: Return To Igboland Now – MASSOB Tells Ndigbo by 4giveand4get: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Rubbish. You want to lure intelligent, hardworking and prominent citizens of Igboland into your useless agitation. Every tout in igboland wants to talk about biafra. Yes, we appreciate igbos investing in igboland and we also appreciate igbos in diaspora. Reasonable Igbos are making serious impact in other people's land, buying properties, investments, and most importantly getting appointments and winning elections in another man's land like Hon. Tony Nwulu representing Oshodi/Isolo Fed. Constituency, Barrister Rita Odichinma Orji representing Ajeromi/Ifelodun Federal Constituency, Hon. Jude Idimogu, representing Oshodi/Isolo constituency 2 in the Lagos State House of Assembly etc.. We have men and women that have good investment in yoruba and hausa land to accomodate and employ igbo youths and graduates in those regions. Ndigbo bu odogwu. Stop thinking like a fool and reason like a typical Igbo man. All igbos will not reside in Igboland, we go to other regions to earn our living, exchange ideas with other tribes because igboland is not an Island. Someday, you will tell igbos not to marry or divorce their wives from other tribes or you ask businessmen/traders not to sell their goods to other tribes. I am really ashamed of your utterances. This is how you MASSOB and IPOB people go about enriching yourselves from fellow Igbo men (uneducated, poor, artisans, okada and keke riders) in the name Biafra. God of Igboland will punish you for all these extortion of our poor brothers and death of poor, innocent and ignorant youths. Have you forgotten how your members were killed by Peter Obi when the government of Anambra state found out that all your members were the main thieves, touts and kidnappers in Anambra state? We are watching you people again and any attempt to disturb our peace will be met with total elimination of your members nationwide. We have vowed to protect igboland

14 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Biafran (land Of The Rising Sun) National Anthem by 4giveand4get: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2015
written by Rt Hon. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe...The true son of igboland
Politics / Re: Mbaka Launches New Product Lines For His Company Aqua Rapha Investments Limited by 4giveand4get: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ezigbo ukochukwum nwa chukwu mere amara gaba n'iru. We love you but God loves you most
Politics / Re: The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment by 4giveand4get: 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Testimony of members of Irresponsible People of Biafra protestm {IPOB}:
We paid to our coordinators #2000 each for local charm against gun and knife penetration before the protest.
And they later asked us to pay #1000 each for the organization of the protest and for our feeding as IPOB army, which we paid. Along the line, the organizers disappeared with our funds when we were waiting for them to provide us food or at least gala at Unizik Junction Awka. While we were looking for a place to eat, We found one of the coordinators with his girl friend in a restaurant along Arthur Eze road. As we confronted him, he ordered for food for me and other 3 IPOB members but to our greatest surprise, before we could finish our food, he disappeared without paying for our food and we have not seen him till date. This is the main reason we abandoned the protest in Awka. You will observe that we had less than 100 protesters in Enugu the following day. We were supposed to sleep in awka so that we can move to enugu as early as possible but this act of embezzlement made us to end the protest in Awka. All Igbos should be careful about this protest organizers, they are out there to enrich themselves.
Politics / Re: To The Biafrans by 4giveand4get: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu and his tout friends are evil.They cannot stop the existing peace in our Igboland. We genuine Igbos will fight them to finish.We support the government of PMB and our brothers {Ngige, Rochas, Ogbonnaya Onu, Geoffrey Onyeama, Okechukwu Enelamah, Prof. Anwuka, Amechi, Kachikwu, Nwike, Okowa, Ugwuanyi, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Mbaka etc} who are working very hard with FG for the interest of Igboland. We are ready to give IPOB whatever they want. An eye for an eye. We can no longer keep quiet to see them protest in Igbo land. Only a fool will support Irresponsible People of Biafra {IPOB}.Igbos are hardworking people and no individual will set us back again. We have vowed to stop them now, as failure to do so will tarnish the image of good people of igboland worldwide. How can an anti-Christ lead Igbo nation. I say NO to IPOB and their evil plan to take over Markets, Businesses, motor parks, Security of our people in the name of Biafra. I want to use this forum to tell all hardworking and law abiding Igbo people across Nigeria that they are highly protected and respected wherever they are. We are now mobilizing ourselves against this evil called IPOB. IPOB IS EVIL TO IGBOLAND. Any attempt to kill a sincere Nwa afor Igbo in the name sabo will be met with total war against all IPOB members and their families. Ndigbo abughi follow follow dika ndi mba ozo. Anyi ga ejiko aka onu chupu ekwensu IPOB na ala Igbo. Anyi ajugo ekwensu na olua nile, Na aha Jesus Christ onyenwe anyi.....Amen.
Politics / Re: Biafra Agitation Could Scuttle Igbo Presidency – APC Warns by 4giveand4get: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu and his tout friends are evil.They cannot stop Igbo presidency. We genuine Igbos will fight them to finish.We support the government of PMB and our brothers {Ngige, Rochas, Ogbonnaya Onu, Geoffrey Onyeama, Okechukwu Enelamah, Prof. Anwuka, Amechi, Kachikwu, Nwike, Okowa, Ugwuanyi, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Mbaka etc} who are working very hard with FG for the interest of Igboland. We are ready to give IPOB whatever they want. An eye for an eye. We can no longer keep quiet to see them protest in Igbo land. Only a fool will support Irresponsible People of Biafra {IPOB}.Igbos are hardworking people and no individual will set us back again. We have vowed to stop them now, as failure to do so will tarnish the image of good people of igboland worldwide. How can an anti-Christ lead Igbo nation. I say NO to IPOB and their evil plan to take over Markets, Businesses, motor parks, Security of our people in the name of Biafra. I want to use this forum to tell all hardworking and law abiding Igbo people across Nigeria that they are highly protected and respected wherever they are. We are now mobilizing ourselves against this evil called IPOB. IPOB IS EVIL TO IGBOLAND. Any attempt to kill a sincere Nwa afor Igbo in the name sabo will be met with total war against all IPOB members and their families. Ndigbo abughi follow follow dika ndi mba ozo. Anyi ga ejiko aka onu chupu ekwensu IPOB na ala Igbo. Anyi ajugo ekwensu na olua nile, Na aha Jesus Christ onyenwe anyi.....Amen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by 4giveand4get: 2:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Every right thinking Igbo man MUST reject this Biafra agitation from Miscreants and speak out now. Igbo ppl are presently the owners of Nigeria and cannot be destroyed by those lazy igbo ppl agitating for biafra. FYI, Igbo is already taking over every part of nigeria, economically and politically. Today, an Igbo man is representing Lagos Federal constituency in House of Reps., Igbo man is a member of Lagos State house of assembly. I believe someday, igbo man will be Dep. gov of Lagos state or an oba in oshodi/Isolo local govt. Nnamdi Kanu is evil and must be rejected by all true lovers of Igbo land. We cannot afford to loose again in Nigeria polity. Any igbo blood that died in this protest is on nnamdi kanu's head. How can evil take over a wise tribe like igbo. Nnamdi kanu is about to bring evil to igbo land. this is how boko haram started in North east. Please all well meaning igbo should speak up now to avoid "had i known". Let us save Igbo land and south east from the handiwork of devil. Imagine a rat like nnamdi kanu rejecting Christ and christianity, insulting his elders in igbo land. This has proved that he does not respect his so father, Israel Kanu. Those in support of IPOB are ppl who do not like the progress of their fellow brothers and sisters in diaspora. Nnamdi kanu is evil and MUst be rejected now or we will face the wrath of God, just like North East. I want to assure Federal Government of Nigeria that I am 100% willing and ready to work them to see that all those behind the plot and their foot soldiers are brought to book. I will expose their camps to Nigeria security any time, any day. NNAMDI KANU BU EKWENSU. IPOB GA ANWU ONWU IFERE. CHUKWU NDIGBO GA ANURU ANYI OGU. Our ppl will not die again because of one lazy igbo fool that has no achievement of his. Igbo Bu Enyi, Igbo Bu Anya Nigeria
and we will continue to work together for the progress of our brothers and sisters in other parts of nigeria without any fear or favor. If IPOB continues with their useless protest, we will not hesitate to expose all their members around us. We are taking note of them and their evil plans of attacking business men and women in Onitsha, Asaba, Owerri, Enugu, Abakiliki and Aba. They are Jobless people. Their plan is to take over all the markets, businesses, parks and communities for financial gains. God will kill all of them.............. IPOB is BOKO HARAM in DISGUISE. NNAMDI KANU IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. NNAMDI KANU IS ANTI-CHRIST.

https://m./1557975947766427?view=permalink&id=1676042049293149&_rdr

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Full Histroy And Introduction Of The Republic Of Biafra by 4giveand4get: 2:16am On Nov 15, 2015
Every right thinking Igbo man MUST reject this Biafra agitation from Miscreants and speak out now. Igbo ppl are presently the owners of Nigeria and cannot be destroyed by those lazy igbo ppl agitating for biafra. FYI, Igbo is already taking over every part of nigeria, economically and politically. Today, an Igbo man is representing Lagos Federal constituency in House of Reps., Igbo man is a member of Lagos State house of assembly. I believe someday, igbo man will be Dep. gov of Lagos state or an oba in oshodi/Isolo local govt. Nnamdi Kanu is evil and must be rejected by all true lovers of Igbo land. We cannot afford to loose again in Nigeria polity. Any igbo blood that died in this protest is on nnamdi kanu's head. How can evil take over a wise tribe like igbo. Nnamdi kanu is about to bring evil to igbo land. this is how boko haram started in North east. Please all well meaning igbo should speak up now to avoid "had i known". Let us save Igbo land and south east from the handiwork of devil. Imagine a rat like nnamdi kanu rejecting Christ and christianity, insulting his elders in igbo land. This has proved that he does not respect his so called father, Israel Kanu. Those in support of IPOB are ppl who do not like the progress of their fellow brothers and sisters in diaspora. Nnamdi kanu is evil and MUst be rejected now or we will face the wrath of God, just like North East. I want to assure Federal Government of Nigeria that I am 100% willing and ready to work them to see that all those behind the plot and their foot soldiers are brought to book. I will expose their camps to Nigeria security any time, any day. NNAMDI KANU BU EKWENSU. IPOB GA ANWU ONWU IFERE. CHUKWU NDIGBO GA ANURU ANYI OGU. Our ppl will not die again because of one lazy igbo fool that has no achievement of his. Igbo Bu Enyi, Igbo Bu Anya Nigeria
and we will continue to work together for the progress of our brothers and sisters in other parts of nigeria without any fear or favor. If IPOB continues with their useless protest, we will not hesitate to expose all their members around us. We are taking note of them and their evil plans of attacking business men and women in Onitsha, Asaba, Owerri, Enugu, Abakiliki and Aba. They are Jobless people. Their plan is to take over all the markets, businesses, parks and communities for financial gains. God will kill all of them.............. IPOB is BOKO HARAM in DISGUISE. NNAMDI KANU IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. NNAMDI KANU IS ANTI-CHRIST.

Politics / Ipob Is Boko Haram In South East by 4giveand4get: 2:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Every right thinking Igbo man MUST reject this Biafra agitation from Miscreants and speak out now. Igbo ppl are presently the owners of Nigeria and cannot be destroyed by those lazy igbo ppl agitating for biafra. FYI, Igbo is already taking over every part of nigeria, economically and politically. Today, an Igbo man is representing Lagos Federal constituency in House of Reps., Igbo man is a member of Lagos State house of assembly. I believe someday, igbo man will be Dep. gov of Lagos state or an oba in oshodi/Isolo local govt. Nnamdi Kanu is evil and must be rejected by all true lovers of Igbo land. We cannot afford to loose again in Nigeria polity. Any igbo blood that died in this protest is on nnamdi kanu's head. How can evil take over a wise tribe like igbo. Nnamdi kanu is about to bring evil to igbo land. this is how boko haram started in North east. Please all well meaning igbo should speak up now to avoid "had i known". Let us save Igbo land and south east from the handiwork of devil. Imagine a rat like nnamdi kanu rejecting Christ and christianity, insulting his elders in igbo land. This has proved that he does not respect his so called father, Israel Kanu. Those in support of IPOB are ppl who do not like the progress of their fellow brothers and sisters in diaspora. Nnamdi kanu is evil and MUst be rejected now or we will face the wrath of God, just like North East. I want to assure Federal Government of Nigeria that I am 100% willing and ready to work them to see that all those behind the plot and their foot soldiers are brought to book. I will expose their camps to Nigeria security any time, any day. NNAMDI KANU BU EKWENSU. IPOB GA ANWU ONWU IFERE. CHUKWU NDIGBO GA ANURU ANYI OGU. Our ppl will not die again because of one lazy igbo fool that has no achievement of his. Igbo Bu Enyi, Igbo Bu Anya Nigeria

Politics / Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by 4giveand4get: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Every right thinking Igbo man MUST reject this Biafra agitation from Miscreants and speak out now. Igbo ppl are presently the owners of Nigeria and cannot be destroyed by those lazy igbo ppl agitating for biafra. FYI, Igbo is already taking over every part of nigeria, economically and politically. Today, an Igbo man is representing Lagos Federal constituency in House of Reps., Igbo man is a member of Lagos State house of assembly. I believe someday, igbo man will be Dep. gov of Lagos state or an oba in oshodi/Isolo local govt. Nnamdi Kanu is evil and must be rejected by all true lovers of Igbo land. We cannot afford to loose again in Nigeria polity. Any igbo blood that died in this protest is on nnamdi kanu's head. How can evil take over a wise tribe like igbo. Nnamdi kanu is about to bring evil to igbo land. this is how boko haram started in North east. Please all well meaning igbo should speak up now to avoid "had i known". Let us save Igbo land and south east from the handiwork of devil. Imagine a rat like nnamdi kanu rejecting Christ and christianity, insulting his elders in igbo land. This has proved that he does not respect his so father, Israel Kanu. Those in support of IPOB are ppl who do not like the progress of their fellow brothers and sisters in diaspora. Nnamdi kanu is evil and MUst be rejected now or we will face the wrath of God, just like North East. I want to assure Federal Government of Nigeria that I am 100% willing and ready to work them to see that all those behind the plot and their foot soldiers are brought to book. I will expose their camps to Nigeria security any time, any day. NNAMDI KANU BU EKWENSU. IPOB GA ANWU ONWU IFERE. CHUKWU NDIGBO GA ANURU ANYI OGU. Our ppl will not die again because of one lazy igbo fool that has no achievement of his. Igbo Bu Enyi, Igbo Bu Anya Nigeria and we will continue to work together for the progress of our brothers and sisters in other parts of nigeria without any fear or favor. If IPOB continues with their useless protest, we will not hesitate to expose all their members around us. We are taking note of them and their evil plans of attacking business men and women in Onitsha, Asaba, Owerri, Enugu, Abakiliki and Aba. They are Jobless people. Their plan is to take over all the markets, businesses, parks and communities for financial gains. God will kill all of them.............. IPOB is BOKO HARAM in DISGUISE

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by 4giveand4get: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2015
A Catholic Priest in Enugu , Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka has condemned the
recent agitation and protests for Biafra nation describing the action as
‘evil'.
Mbaka made the condemnation in Enugu on Saturday in a sermon at
his weekly Adoration Ministry.

The cleric urged youths in the South East and South-South to go back
to their business as the protest could lead to their death .
“ Locking up your shops and disrupting economic activities will not add
any naira to your pocket, whatever grievance you have could be
resolved through dialogue ,” the cleric said.

He lambasted those leaders that were behind the agitation and protests ,
saying that they should use their children for the struggle .
Mbaka commended President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing
ministers from the zone and assigning them with good portfolios.
“ President Buhari’ s action has proven that the South East has not been
marginalized . I would have reacted if no minister emerged from the
zone ,” he said.

He said that the five states in the zone had minister each as prescribed
by the Nigerian constitution as well as other key security and protocol
officers that serves under president and his wife.
The reverend father attributed the recent free health screening initiative
by the Wife of the president, Mrs Aisha Buhari , in Enugu to her love for
the people of the region.

He blamed the Igbo leaders for not living up to the expectation of the
people in the area , adding that past governors , National Assembly
members failed woefully in discharging their mandates .
“ President Buhari is not the cause of poor roads , unemployment and
other decay infrastructures in the south east , we should blame our
leaders.

“ Most of the roads had been awarded but our leaders squandered the
fund , even the university teaching hospital in Enugu is a no -go -area
and our leaders are not concerned about it,” he said .
Mbaka called on the new Minister of Labour and Employment , Dr Chris
Ngige, to use his office to employ youths in the zone , adding that it
would stop what he called another Boko Haram in the south east if not
curtailed.

He praised Buhari ’s war against corruption, saying it had enthroned due
process and sanity in governance .
The cleric , however, urged Nigerians to be patient with the president as
he had good plans for the country.

source: www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/14/pro-biafra-protests-are-evil-says-father-mbaka/
Politics / Re: Pro - Biafra Protests Are Evil, Says Father Mbaka by 4giveand4get: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nnukwu onyeisi Nchuaja, Ezigbo Ukochukwu, Fr. Mbaka, I do not know how to commend you. God is proud of you and we Igbos are proud of you, In you, Igboland, Nigeria and the entire world is blessed with a true man of God of our generation. I know many will attack you for saying the truth but God Almighty will continue to shower his blessings and mercies upon you. You are the manifestation of the Resurrection of Christ. You have been the lone voice from the Wilderness. May God continue to give you the strength and wisdom to tell us the truth all the time and in all situation. Nwa Chukwu, Kwube okwu n'ihi na Chineke nonyere gi mgbe nile nke ubochi anyi. Onye lua uka ofu na anya. Ask those who abused Fr. Mbaka in the past what they are passing through in their lives.[b][/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.