Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,807 members, 7,979,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:46 PM

4Him's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Him's Profile / 4Him's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 68 pages)

Crime / Re: Disgrace from Nigeria by 4Him(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

***yawning again*** grin grin grin

As if I knew you would return with this balderdash. Do you want me to scan and upload my 21st birthday picture when you came for it, even when you never knew I existed with your green Phat farm shirt here?

I am enjoying my one man crusade, and I never begged for you to address me. So stick your shit off my face! cool

I attended birthday parties of plenty of other people i don't speak to today. . .  grin
Party = food not the individual involved.  tongue
BTW i think the phat farm shirt was yellow and if u're yawning so badly go and sleep. It might be the antidote you need.
Crime / Re: Disgrace from Nigeria by 4Him(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

***yawns****

Attention seeker, I have noticed you.

Now go and face your face! wink

lol aint it funny? grin
I knew you for 5 yrs and u didnt figure on my list of people i cared a hoot about . . . is it now that i'd be seeking ur attention?
O boy go enjoy ur one man crusade of disgrace.
Crime / Re: Disgrace from Nigeria by 4Him(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

Where are you buddies to tell you to desist from personal attacks at me? Compliation of stupidities. grin grin grin grin

What is HM? undecided Do you mean Home Office? cheesy cheesy

Goat heart go UCL? shocked cheesy cheesy Mr fake Corporate Lawyer, who are you deceiving? You want to call yourself a graduate when all you do is sit at home because of your medical status and you live on your parents gratuity? wink

O boy u no get shame. We no longer can tell if this is you or islander anymore. Same MOD, same distasteful use of personal information said in confidence to score cheap brownie points. The only thing left is that you have not highlighted ur own so we can see better.

pahtahkee:

Pataki na ape-man, that is a stale gist. Show us your Hammer Head of Horror. At least I have my profile picture uploaded, show everyone those big teeth and big head of yours, outstanding dwarf. cheesy

It were better u just had blank space there. Dont show us the back of ur head and come gloating about "at least i have my profile picture uploaded".

O boy get something else doing. This personal insult crusade is getting u no where.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 4Him(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2008
SAM MILLA:

bolton 2 arsenal 0, mathew taylor doing the job for us, its all over for the gunners,

Na for this reason ur girlfriend dump u. yeye boy. grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2008
Cassiel:

'Absolutely horrendous'? Dude,Man Utd have never been as poor as Arsenal got at some point during the game in a long while.Don't let your hate for United bias your analysis,ok?
And,'brave but tired boys'? You mean one brave and enthusiastic boy,named Walcott. Abeg my boi don score.
Gooooalll Ronaldo grin grin grin grin grin

Nwam dont make too much noise. Take Ronaldo out of your team and the rest are a bunch of no-hoping plodders.
Man U was poor against a very bad Derby County just a few weeks ago until Ronaldo's moment of magic saved ur blushes. But for some brave goalkeeping you'd have been back home hanging ur head in shame.
i dont hate Man U, do u ever see me coming to ur thread to say nonsense?

Puhlease yes Walcott was one brave and enthusiastic boy . . . but he's a registered Arsenal player not so?

Ronaldo has scored . . . great finish by the best player in the world by a mile . . . without him u people would be home sucking ur thumbs.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2008
Cassiel:

@anusule
Are you ok?Obviously its you who didn't watch the match.Come on,be realistic here.Arsenal's play was ok in the beginning,but it got poor.The defense was terrible.How do you explain Gallas' role in the second goal against them?Almunia was quite helpless at some point.RVP just couldn't find his rhythm.Bendtner was all alone up front so Bolton's defense contained him easily.You guys missed a lot of chances.Your first goal was ok,but your second goal was a penalty.Your third goal was an own goal.So what are you trying to say?Puhleeeze.Twaz Walcott that saved y'all Arses.His pace,skill and determination turned the game,with Ade helping a bit.If not that Bolton is a messed up team,y'all should have lost bad.So go watch the match again before you tell me you played 'pure football' grin

Give me a break pls. Man U have won their last few games playing absolutely horrendous football. You've been saved by the singular brilliance of Ronaldo and nothing else.
Yes we scored a penalty . . . we won it under pressure not that the referee gifted it to us.
Yes we scored a deflected 3rd goal, does that make it half a goal?
Yes Walcott saved our arses just like Ronaldo has virtually carried you all on his back.
Yep, if Bolton didnt mess we'd have lost . . . well this same Bolton beat you a few weeks ago didnt they?

So watch the match again and give some credit to 10 brave but tired boys!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2008
4 Play:

We don beat Villa already na. grin We are too far ahead,I'm not even bothering with your results. grin I just couldn't help but mock you people's shamelessness. grin

Make una concentrate on your 2nd place battle. grin

Chai,no iota of embarrassment on the part of these people . embarassed embarassed

Why should we be embarrased? Not every team can go 2-0 down at the Reebok and still win playing 10 men for over 70mins.
With 11 men Man U failed miserably . . . Arsenal may not win the title but we wont go down without a fight. Better get used to it.

At least Chacal get small shame unlike you, he's hiding his face in disgrace,  grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2008
4 Play:

See them rejoicing over beating Bolton. . . . .shameless people. Just when I was about to taunt u guys for managing only a draw. . . .Fibreglass strikes.The Battle for 2nd Place is on! grin

@Muki

Come,no delete my posts again o. angry Na me make Arsenal drop to 3rd place? grin

shameless man! grin The same Bolton that flogged you? Beat Aston Villa first before making noise.
3-2 with 10 men, Man U would have crashed long ago.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2008
mukina2:

well what can i say sad cry

we caused this ourselves sad cry

God what is happening to Us cry cry

Easy, we were linked with Anelka but we refused to get him even when it was plain he wanted to join us.
We were linked with Tevez, we allowed Man U to nip in and get him.
We've had the chance to strengthen the squad but we foolishly refused. We're simply paying the price.
Crime / Re: Disgrace from Nigeria by 4Him(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2008
debosky:

@ pataki

your personal insults/attacks are unwarranted man, lets keep this thread on focus.

I'm perplexed myself . . .

@ topic - I think this thread is a more a personal attack on vicjustice than it is a defence of Nigeria.
I dont agree that there are no positives to take out of Nigeria, but we would be decieving ourselves if we try to claim that the negatives dont far outway any positives.
Funny that most of those who sound so "proud" of their country do so from the relative comfort of foreign nations. uh oh

Is Nigeria a disgrace? YES it is . . . we are the 6th largest producer of oil in the world and yet at the bottom of the development ladder. We have no business having an economy worse than that of Botswana, we have no business with almost 50% illiteracy rate, we have no business having 70% of our population below the poverty line, we have no business generating less power than Ghana.

No other OPEC member is so poor . . . we call ourselves the giant of Africa but all we have to show for it is a largely unfed and disenfranchised population and we come here pretending to "love" Nigeria.
Romance / Re: How Long Should A Courtship Be: by 4Him(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2008
2 yrs.
1st yr - Enough time for you to date, get to know each other and decide if she's who you want to spend the rest of your life with.
2nd yr - if the answer to ur search in yr 1 is in the affirmative, at this point i'd expect you to make a firm commitment to her and prepare to marry within the next yr and half. If the answer is negative then let her go, no point wasting her time.
Forum Games / Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by 4Him(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2008
hehehe this thread was were i got some of the worst abuse ever on nairaland. grin
Nice therapy reading some of the stuff a lot of folks had to say about my humble self . . .
when we were children we thot as children, now that we are adults . . .
Foreign Affairs / Re: How ‘israel’ Ethnically Cleansed Palestine by 4Him(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2008
olabowale:

Ask your Pastor, the reason that Pharaoh pursued the Children of Israel was that he shook off the sorrow of losing his child, a first son that he wanted the people back under his bondage or authority. But what happened at the sea? The children of Israel crossed to safety. The Egyptian army drowned! That is victory of Moses by terror over the Egyptian army and definitely Pharaoh was humiliated!

If I follow the opinion of the Bible that Pharaoh did not die, I will conclude that he returned to his palace dejected, defeated and weakened without a standing army to fight against any serious challenging dynasty next door! Maybe that the reason Egypt after that became easy picking for the Greeks, etc.

However the story in the Qur'''''an is pretty easy to accept. Pharaoh drowned. And as a result Moses was victorious with terror over Pharaoh and his army. Moses had a real victory and new found vigor to route the future enemies, while the remnant of Egypt after this event was easy picking for contending kingdom near by, eg, Greek!

This man is a confused liar. Still struggling to force terror into the escape of the jews from Egypt?
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:49am On Mar 29, 2008
stillwater:

Ah ah if Halle is too skinny, then people like me that are thinner than she is are finished shocked shocked.

Nwannem o there is hope for you ehn. grin
I will soon fatten you.
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:47am On Mar 29, 2008
Chacal:

@4Him,

Men don't do periods. . . . . I guess you didn't pay attention in school.
Short attention span?

Pay better attention to current events around you, an American man is currently 5 months pregnant and not all women have periods. tongue

Chacal:

Who is talking about her skin? She would still be pretty if she's as dark as tar.
I am talking about her toned body coupled with the face she has got.
Buxom? I would take shapely ANYDAY of the year.

Every man to himself.
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:44am On Mar 29, 2008
Cassiel:

@danity
Every woman's dream body?Hip-less? Little butt? Don't think so. Not saying she ain't pretty tho wink
@Chac
Give 4Him a break.Personally i wouldn't want to be that skinny.

Tell them o. why shld i have bigger hips than a woman? tufiakwa.
If there is no butt to grab then no ring for you.
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:41am On Mar 29, 2008
Mo'nique? Too fat.
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:39am On Mar 29, 2008
Nwando dont mind the muppet, he's on his period.  cheesy

Chacal, it is misguided women who spend loads trying to look like Halle when they could easily be happier in their own skin.
I dont consider her attractive at all . . . i'm sure u know having fair skin is not synonymous with beauty.
Give me a buxom (note: not fat just in case u dont have a dictionary) woman any day buddy.
Music/Radio / Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by 4Him(m): 1:35am On Mar 29, 2008
pahtahkee:

@ 4Him & Stillwater,
Could you please stick to the topic or move somewhere else? wink

I wish there were private rooms . . . dont u think so stillwater? cheesy
Music/Radio / Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by 4Him(m): 1:35am On Mar 29, 2008
stillwater:

Your wish is humbly granted cheesy where is my goliath cheesy tongue

Allow me to see the lass first and double my weight in gold and i shall fetch you ur goliath.  wink
Romance / Re: Thank u all by 4Him(m): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2008
pele. Go and be good next time.
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:29am On Mar 29, 2008
Chacal:

@ Stillwater,

God bless u.

I think 4Him is attracted to all em 600-pound mac donald's burger-eating lasses.
Women with 6 layers of ring on their bellies. grin grin grin
What a taste!!!!!!! tssssk. . . . tsssssk.

what did i expect from a muppet? grin
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:24am On Mar 29, 2008
stillwater:

Halle is too skinny? shocked This 4him sef, na wa undecided. give me her body any day any time!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

tongue Its personal preference . . . too visible chest bones is a no no.
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:18am On Mar 29, 2008
Chacal:

Halle Berry is too skinny to make u feral?
Come on geezer, stop pretending. . . .  We are not talking about Posh Beckham here.
This is no 3rd leg issue. . . . This is sexual attraction. . . They were married so what they do behind closed doors is their business.
Halle was only STUPID to have gone public about Mr Benet's sexual deviance.

I maintain she is too skinny, what sexual attraction is in fair skin stretched over a pile of bones? If there's nothing tangible to hold onto then no attraction. Posh is only slightly worse.

nwando:

he's just a baby daddy,@david.
he hasn't paid dowry yet

I guessed as much.  grin
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:10am On Mar 29, 2008
na wa o.
See them salivating over another woman's husband.

Nothing special about the fellow anyway.
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2008
Chacal:

@ 4Him,

Are u trying to feign that u are romantic?
It might work on peops like D-reloaded or Nwando but it won't work for me.
Any full blooded man will turn primitive with Halle Berry by his side. . . . .
You may never understand till u date a pretty lass.

self control buddy. . . grin
Taking your mind off sex for a day or two wont kill you no matter how much your third leg refuses to cooperate. tongue
. . . and Halle Berry is too skinny to make me feral.
Romance / Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by 4Him(m): 12:58am On Mar 29, 2008
I think Sam is trying to console himself.
Sam dont worry, the girl never loved you. grin
Romance / Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by 4Him(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2008
bawomolo:

shallow and opportunistic

I see some sense in morenike09's comment. Maybe you didnt get what she meant to say.
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2008
Chacal:

Ohhhhhhhhhh Maaaaaaaaaa Dayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . . . .
It's the total package. . . . .her body, her soul, her everythang.
Eric Benet cannot but help himself everytime he set her eyes on Halle Berry.
Waking up everyday to see a naked Halle Berry beside him is enough to turn Eric Benet into a feral being.

This isnt making much sense. If its the total package then i'd envisage that there are times you just want to hold her close, or have a good long talk with her or take a walk holding hands or something intellectually stimulating.
You reduce her worth to that of a mere tool when all you can think of when u see a woman is tear her clothes off.

Chacal:

I know a friend who slept in his brand new Beema he got some months ago for 2 days because he couldn't keep his hands off it.

Equally abnormal or shld i say childish.  grin
Music/Radio / Re: Which Is The Best Dance Group In Nigeria? by 4Him(m): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2008
stillwater:

Kill a goliath first and I will believe cheesy

Only if i get the king's daughter and half the kingdom in return. tongue
Romance / Re: Its A Hard Decision. I Need Your Sujestions. Pls by 4Him(m): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2008
Chacal:

@ nwando,

It is normal for any man hitched to Halle Berry to turn into a sex maniac.
She has to be the most beautiful woman in the world.
I don't blame Eric Benet at all. . . . . waking up everyday beside a diva like Berry can turn the most civilised man into a primitive geezer.

It is abnormal. Are you with her for her body or for her entire personality that also includes the V between her legs?
Romance / Re: Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month by 4Him(m): 12:37am On Mar 29, 2008
If you didnt love the person at all then yes its possible.
If you truly loved someone you still harbour feelings for them long after they are out of ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 68 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.