Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,598 members, 7,979,024 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:33 PM

4Ije's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Ije's Profile / 4Ije's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Events / Re: How Did You Manage Marriage Preparations Pressure? by 4Ije(f): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
bbride484:
I just can't sleep. It's been like this for a while now.
Had to create this account to post this.

My wedding is few weeks from now and it's been very difficult for me to manage the pressure.
Too many things to be done.
And many, still undone.

Pls, share..
How did you handle the pressure? Especially, when you both are trying to make it low key, but family members (bride's family in particular) aren't letting you, Yet, all the expenses is on you.

Is like we're going to do something too big in our lives and we're too under pressure not to disappoint people.

Hi I sent you a PM
Travel / Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by 4Ije(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Yes, her passport was delivered today. Visa approved

Yaaaaaayyy Congratulations! cheesy cheesy

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.