Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

4kelly4handsome's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kelly4handsome's Profile / 4kelly4handsome's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Delta State ICT Youth Empowerment Program by 4kelly4handsome(m): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Any updates on the results for we that wrote the exam?
Properties / Re: Why Is House Rent Calculated 11 Calendar Month Instead Of 12 Calendar Month? by 4kelly4handsome(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nyne:

July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May,June

12 months

It’s like you’re trying to say January to January is 1 year.

What about this calculation?

11 July to 10 Aug (month 1)
11 Aug to 10 Sept
11 Sept to 10 Oct
11 Oct to 10 Nov
11 Nov to 10 Dec
11 Dec to 10 Jan
11 Jan to 10 Feb
11 Feb to 10 Mar
11 Mar to 10 Apr
11 Apr to 10 May
11 May to 10 Jun
11 Jun to 10 Jul (month 12)
Properties / Re: Why Is House Rent Calculated 11 Calendar Month Instead Of 12 Calendar Month? by 4kelly4handsome(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Stallionhorse:
which school u go??

Night school........
Properties / Re: Why Is House Rent Calculated 11 Calendar Month Instead Of 12 Calendar Month? by 4kelly4handsome(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kongaone:

Don't allow them cheat you. Your rent is from 11 July 2022 to 10 July 2023.

11 July to 10 Aug (month 1)
11 Aug to 10 Sept
11 Sept to 10 Oct
11 Oct to 10 Nov
11 Nov to 10 Dec
11 Dec to 10 Jan
11 Jan to 10 Feb
11 Feb to 10 Mar
11 Mar to 10 Apr
11 Apr to 10 May
11 May to 10 Jun
11 Jun to 10 Jul (month 12)

If he disagrees then contact a lawyer. They have this saying that rent expires on eve of anniversary. So your anniversary should be 11 July and the eve 10 July.

This calculate is interesting
Properties / Re: Why Is House Rent Calculated 11 Calendar Month Instead Of 12 Calendar Month? by 4kelly4handsome(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
But it's supposed to start from August not July
Properties / Why Is House Rent Calculated 11 Calendar Month Instead Of 12 Calendar Month? by 4kelly4handsome(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why is house rent calculated 11 calendar month instead of 12 calendar month?
I stay in an apartment the caretaker of the house gave me receipt and wrote 11 July 2022 to 11june 2023. Please can someone please explain, help me understand why?.
Politics / Pick Female Running Mate, APC Ghana Urges Tinubu by 4kelly4handsome(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
The All Progressives Congress, Ghana Chapter, has urged the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, to pick a female as his running mate.

The Chairman of APC Ghana, Mr Oghenosa Micheletti, who made the appeal in a statement on Friday, recalled that Tinubu, who fielded a female running mate, Mrs Kofoworola Bucknor-Akerele ((1999-2003), helped him run a successful government.

Micheletti noted that Tinubu’s choice of a female as deputy led to the emergence of many women as deputy governors in Lagos State.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that apart from Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, who was deputy to former Lagos State Governor, Michael Otedola, from 1992 to 1993, the state has enjoyed having female deputy governors through Tinubu’s support.

They include Sarah Sosan (2007-2011) Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire (2011-2015) and Dr Oluranti Adebule (2015-2019).

NAN also reports that the Independent National Electoral Commission had given the presidential and governorship candidates of the 18 registered political parties eight days to pick and submit the lists of their running mates

INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, gave the directive on Thursday in Abuja, at a meeting with Resident Electoral Commissioners.

Micheletti who is also the Treasurer of the APC Diaspora Chairmen Forum, congratulated Tinubu on his emergence as APC presidential candidate, adding that the former Lagos State governor’s candidature would usher in a Nigeria that everyone envisaged.

“What this also means is that when Tinubu wins, Nigeria will have its first female vice president that will go down in history.

“Tinubu’s candidature will ensure victory for APC in 2023 and ultimately, the consolidation of President Muhammadu Buhari’s legacies.

“With a female vice-presidential candidate, Tinubu will be the first presidential candidate of a ruling party to do so, and it will usher in the gender balance that some of us advocate for.

The All Progressives Congress, Ghana Chapter, has urged the party’s presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, to pick a female as his running mate.

The Chairman of APC Ghana, Mr Oghenosa Micheletti, who made the appeal in a statement on Friday, recalled that Tinubu, who fielded a female running mate, Mrs Kofoworola Bucknor-Akerele ((1999-2003), helped him run a successful government.

Micheletti noted that Tinubu’s choice of a female as deputy led to the emergence of many women as deputy governors in Lagos State.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that apart from Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, who was deputy to former Lagos State Governor, Michael Otedola, from 1992 to 1993, the state has enjoyed having female deputy governors through Tinubu’s support.

They include Sarah Sosan (2007-2011) Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire (2011-2015) and Dr Oluranti Adebule (2015-2019).

NAN also reports that the Independent National Electoral Commission had given the presidential and governorship candidates of the 18 registered political parties eight days to pick and submit the lists of their running mates

INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, gave the directive on Thursday in Abuja, at a meeting with Resident Electoral Commissioners.

Micheletti who is also the Treasurer of the APC Diaspora Chairmen Forum, congratulated Tinubu on his emergence as APC presidential candidate, adding that the former Lagos State governor’s candidature would usher in a Nigeria that everyone envisaged.

“What this also means is that when Tinubu wins, Nigeria will have its first female vice president that will go down in history.

“Tinubu’s candidature will ensure victory for APC in 2023 and ultimately, the consolidation of President Muhammadu Buhari’s legacies.

“With a female vice-presidential candidate, Tinubu will be the first presidential candidate of a ruling party to do so, and it will usher in the gender balance that some of us advocate for.

Read Also
I'll carry everyone along, Tinubu promises after meeting Umahi
Without me, Buhari wouldn't be president - Tinubu
Tinubu joining SDP mere speculation, says Segun Oni
“Tinubu shall consolidate on infrastructure, confront decisively the insecurity challenges in the country, and address the economy, using a more magnifying Lagos State template for the nation.”

According to him, the APC, through its primaries, has again shown Nigerians that it remains a truly progressive party.

“The landslide victory of our Leader, Tinubu is an indication that our delegates made the right choice; his popularity and acceptance as the only formidable politician that can guarantee victory for our party in the general election is evident in the wide margin of results at the primaries.

Nairaland / General / Is It Really True? And Has It Happened To Anyone You Know by 4kelly4handsome(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Is it really true? and has it happened to anyone you know. Most times you see text or hear voice record of how a number was calling people and how they answered call and something bad happened to them or the end up dead. Or how apple, cucumber, onion etc has been poisoned from the northern part of the country and send down to the south east to kill people. My question is has any of this happen to anyone you know?
Business / Bank Airtime Recharge, Share Your Experience by 4kelly4handsome(m): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Greetings, I want to know if it's only happening to me or there are others still facing the same issue.
For some years now I've been recharging through my bank app and it's usually successful but this year 2021 around June I recharge and I never got credited I thought it was network, then I gave it a break. After a month I subscribed for data nothing came I was worried. Then I tried other bank app still the same. The lastest recharge now am still waiting for it. Please people share your experience and how you got your money back.......
Sports / Re: Lionel Messi And His Sons Watching Harry Potter On TV (Photo, Video) by 4kelly4handsome(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
So wetin concern is now?
Politics / Is There Any Hope Of FG Bringing Nnamdi Kanu Court Today? by 4kelly4handsome(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2021
Is there any Hope of FG bringing Nnamdi Kanu to Court today? I really hope so, to avoid unnecessary tension in the South East because innocent people that will suffer or worse die in the process. Any Hope?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Some Jobs That Will Soon Be Gone For Good by 4kelly4handsome(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Here are nine jobs that will be obsolete in few years:

1. Taxi Drivers:
With the increasing popularity of rideshare apps like Uber and Lyft, the traditional taxi driver who works for a taxi Company faces extinction. Running a taxi company is much more expensive than ridesharing, but regular taxi services can not compete with the pricing models of the new transportation model.

2. Bank Tellers:
When was the last time you walked into a physical bank and conducted a financial
service with a bank teller? Automation
and artificial intelligence is quickly replacing this long-standing job. Most loans can be completed and through an app, and checks can be deposited directly Over your mobile phone. For cash transactions, automatic teller machines can increasingly perform more complicated tasks previously completed by a human being.

3. Cashiers:
There may always be a need for one or two cashiers in a store for price check issues and other common purchasingg problems, but the standard cashier jobis in danger. Self-checkout machines and the move towards digital currency are quickly automating the jobs of cashiers.

4. Telemarketer:
While most of us cheer the idea of
telemarketers going away, this doesnt mean we will no longer receive unsolicited phone calls. Currently, most of the telemarketing calls are conducted by automation and Switched over to a person when specific criteria are met. Howeve, those in the telemarketing industry actively look for ways to automate even the current human process.

5. Dispatchers: (except emergency services) Dispatchers for typical service industry jobs such as plumbers, taxi drivers, and other services are quickly being replaced by automation. Over the next five years, most of these jobs will likely be replaced by computers. While we believe machines may eventually replace emergency service dispatchers, this will take longer than five years.

6. Watch repairers: there are two significant concerns with the watch repair jobs that are still in existence. First, many people are switching over to smartwatches that integrate with their phones. Any issues with smartwatches are usually too complex for a traditional watch repairer, so these watches must go back to the manufacture. Second, as automation replaces many in the manufacturing industry, traditional watches tend to get cheaper while watch repair costs are increasing

7. Printing press operators:
Printed media is a quickly dying medium.
While magazines and newspapers are still printed in small quantities, the next five years will show a massive push to strictly digital content. The printing press operators will still be needed for some required publications, but their overall numbers will be all but obsolete.

8. Bus Drivers: Driverless vehicles are becoming much more common, and we are sure public transportation is soon to follow Traditional bus drivers will soon be replaced by driverless transportation to increase efficiency and lower government Costs.

9. Librarians: With the move towards digital media and libraries turning to self serve kiosks, the traditional librarian role is quickly disappearing. With the move towards digital media and libraries turning to self serve kiosks, the traditional librarian role is quickly disappearing

Key Take-Aways
Finding a recession-proof job is essential to preparing for future uncertainty.
By focusing on industry trends and the future of automation, we can better for
careers that can pass the test of time.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by 4kelly4handsome(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is srious

1 Like

Politics / Re: O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras by 4kelly4handsome(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
This is serious

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.