Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

4kyu's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4kyu's Profile / 4kyu's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Need Information On These Address by 4kyu: 10:47am On Jul 11, 2018
Schleez Limited is out there working tirelessly to reduce unemployment in Nigeria, and fellow Nigerians are here lying to the public that they are fake, what are you offering the public apart from your discouragement

Its is the cave that you fear that will hold the treasure that you desire.
I was jobless until i got invited by them, now am giving you an advice everyone, don't listen to the naysayers here, after all, this nairaland is all about gossip.
Schleez Is 100% real, the interview is legit.
jeffizzy007:
How did it go? [

[color=#990000][/color]

quote author=francesjoe post=69086882]Dear Applicant,         

Sequel to your application,
The selection committee has carefully identified you for this great opportunity, please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

With SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED
First floor,  No 49, OLOWU STREET, OFF MOBOLAJI BANK ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS
On FRIDAY 6th JULY 2018 BY 9:00AM.

The interview will be with the Human Resources department.
Upon arrival at reception ask the security for the center.

The interview is scheduled to last approximately 1-3 hours tentatively and will take the form of 
A written aptitude test for about 20 minutes or less,
One on one interview with the HR for about 5 minutes or less,
Then the job duty and specification for about 25 minutes or less,
The selection process with the Hr Head for about 1 hour 48minutes or less,
Final interview with the Hr Head which will last for about 15 minutes for the selected candidates to be shortlisted for the job.

Please note that you are to bring along with you,
Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and  the sms you will receive from SCHLEEZ LTD
The Human resources team and general management will be available to conduct the interview fully with you, we are not affected by the general holiday.

We look forward to meeting you.
Regards

Bryan
01-724-5339
http://schleez.com/
SCHLEEZ NIGERIA LIMITED

Career / Re: Schleez Nig Ltd Job Invite by 4kyu: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Its very genuine.
Schleez Ltd is a legit company 100%
All the best on your interview.
henzy4life:
Pls i got a job invite frm d above outsourcing firm,interview date-22nd January,did anyone else got it and is it genuine?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by 4kyu: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
My friend you are very faithless, how can you come to a public forum to ask this kind of question, you want to know about a company when you have their website www.schleez.com, you turned a blind eye to it, and came to Nairaland to ask, how dull and lose you are i laugh at you.
Schleez Limited is 100% real company, don't be silly.
They are employing that is why they invited you for a job.

garex:
SCHLEEZ LIMITED

Dear Applicant,

Your application for the post of a customer service officer stood out to us and we would like to invite you for an interview at our office.

You will meet with our Human Resource. The interview will last about 3 hours. You’ll have the chance to discuss the position’s responsibilities and learn more about our company. We would like to conduct your interview NEXT WEEK.

Please reply this mail by stating categorically your availability for your interview.

· Monday 11th Dec 2017, 9:00AM

Our office is at 49, Olowu Street, Off Bank Anthony Way Ikeja Lagos. Please bring your ID, inviterview invite either soft or hard copy, Resume, so you can receive a visitor’s pass at the reception. Ask for Ms Ashley Ola, our Office Manager, as soon as you arrive.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

SCHLEEZ LIMITED

please, who else got this invite and how realistic is it?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: SCHLEEZ NIG Ltd....real Or Scam by 4kyu: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
You are blessed and highly favoured.
Schleez Limited is 100% real.
Only fools will seek the public's opinion for what they truly want, not knowing that the people they are asking for advice does not know any more than they do.
If u discuss your decision with people, you will get discouragement.
I strongly advice that who ever gets an invitation from Schleez Limited, should go with open mind.
Graduates out there are confused.

spritzy:
Its funny how people can be busy criticizing an harmless invitation for an opportunity for a job whereas those criticizing do not have anything to offer rather stay jobless being a freelance newscaster condemning everything. Lastly, if anyone receives an invite and seek a stranger's advice whether to honour it or not well i wish you all the best but for me i received, honoured and I am glad i did because confirmed myself

2 Likes

Autos / Re: A 150ton Crane For Sale In Apapa. N100m Asking by 4kyu: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
85% of people in Nigeria go to job that they dont like and they are not happy, see if you are doing something 8 hours a day that you don't like, and its not giving you what you want, a strong feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment, you are miserable and you hate to go there, you are depressed just thinking about it, and you are saying to yourself, thank God its Friday, that's on every week.
You are thinking about it and its giving you headache when its Sunday afternoon, if that's what it is, you owe it to yourself to start strategically working to change direction.

But you know what most people will do, most people will resist change, most people will fight change, they will think change is worse than what they are experiencing.
As you look at your life, and you are saying "am not getting what i want" As you look towards the future, what ever it takes to do what will make you happy, begin to know that you have that in you, you have genius in you, you have power to rewrite the end part of your life, you have creativeness in you.

If you decide to take the initiative i say to you, you will find out that the universe is on your side.
Its not going to be easy, you will have oppositions, you will get hurt, don't be scared of being hurt, as a matter of fact pain is everywhere, you can hide under the table, it will come to where you are and call your name.

Don't spend your life avoiding pain.
No pain No gain.
Life is full of pain.
Take the step to do something that your future will thank you for not just a Boss.

Don't be governed by your habits, your fear and the opinions of others.

God Bless Schleez Limited.

dphaullp:
Congratulations
They are very real.
you can visit their website
www.schleez.com

I wish you all the best
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience by 4kyu: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2017
visit www.schleez.com

The opposite of courage is conformity, you are coming online to a group of go no wheres what schleez does, can you see that you can never be decisive in your life, truly we already know the answer to a question before we ask.
Don't you know that most people who will tell you not to do something are lazy and negative?
The best education is experience, these days where people only focus on JOB, Joining others business instead of Minding their Business.
Schleez is a very great organization in the heart of Lagos state.
I was invited for a job interview by them some weeks back, when i got there my life was transformed 360 degrees.
I advise you to take a sincere look at things, before now, now and tomorrow, do you see job winning?
Join Schleez and your search for greener pastures will end, because they will give it to you, in a platter of Gold.

Felusconi:
Good evening on this thread. pls help me to confirm this company, Schleez NIG ltd @49, olowu str, banks way, Ikeja Lagos.thanks

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.