Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,890 members, 7,945,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

4naija's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4naija's Profile / 4naija's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Culture / Re: If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! by 4naija: 8:32pm On May 24, 2007
Eyin Omo Ilu mi,

Moni Ife gbogbo yin,

Ema gbagbe Orisun yin oo,
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Send Free Sms by 4naija: 2:47am On May 24, 2007
Why making your email addy public.

There's no secret and No code,

Just go here. It's free

http://smscity.com/?rid=340692

See all you get:

* Free SMS every day;
* Directly 20 free SMS credits;
* Your own number as sender;
* Follow status report of your SMS;
* Earn free SMS free and simple;
* Phonebook & SMS History;
* Group SMS and Plan your SMS's;
* SMS anonymously;
* And many more!

Go here and register:
http://smscity.com/?rid=340692
Phones / Re: Is There A Successful Nigerian Onlinemarket? by 4naija: 2:41am On May 24, 2007
In My Opinion, Ebuy is Ok, But not up to the stadard of Bidnigeria,

Let's us check the difference and see:

WWW.BUYANDSELL.INC.TC
Adverts / Re: Monthly Income For Nigerians by 4naija: 2:37am On May 24, 2007
Bidnigeria is the best and most secured.

landers please See the difference:

Check out bidnigeria:

WWW.BUYANDSELL.INC.TC
Adverts / Bidnigeria – Nigerian First Secure Online Buying And Selling Auction Platform by 4naija: 12:28am On May 24, 2007
WINNING ON BIDNIGERIA
How to make the most money by being a BidNigeria.com partner

Something really interesting just happened, in fact, it's something that's never been done before and frankly, I've got to trust you to keep this totally confidential.

If you'll promise to keep your lips zipped about this, keep reading.

I just got a little "inside information" from a reliable source

There's a major product launch coming down the pike that will shake up the Nigerian Market… This one is DIFFERENT from anything you’ve ever seen … Trust me; it's going to be really big!

The person behind the launch has personally been involved in building and managing several of multimillion Naira/Dollars Companies on the web both at home and abroad, some from scratch and all from a single location… the Internet,

And just in case you're wondering, this isn't a "How to Make Money Online" type of thing. In fact, none of the income generated is from "how to make money online" type info.

But what's most interesting to me is that he has taken a simple idea that needed to be addressed and taken a bold step to make it a reality.

It's true. This is NOT some new fangled fad or the "latest and greatest" gimmick.

but that's not even the best part!

Like I mentioned a moment ago, there's a major product launch coming up where, for the first time ever, you can be in inside and benefit as an “Early Bird” rather than sit on the fence and wish that some one told you about it earlier.

I don’t know if you’ve ever participated in any of these product launches before, but this one is totally HUGHE and the buzz is absolutely incredible.

Of course, the only people who can ever benefit from these product launches are the big time Business Men and Women (Joint Venture Partners) who get to stuff their bank accounts full of cash-- while the rest of the world sits back and only wishes they could be on the inside. (I know, I’m one of the lucky ones.)

Are you ready for this?

The rules have been changed! At least for a handful of fortunate people who are action oriented and smart enough to jump on something great when they see it.

You see, I've been invited to participate in a Nation Wide launch as a Founding Member and partner.

… And of course, I jumped on board immediately.

I can't share any further details. But I can tell you this is definitely something you don't want to let pass you by.

To be considered for one of these super-elite spots, go immediately to:

WWW.BUYANDSELL.INC.TC

Seriously, don't wait.

I look forward to having you on my team. We're in for a fun and wildly profitable ride.

To Your Success,
WWW.BUYANDSELL.INC.TC
Business / Breaking The Curse - Nigerians Making A Living Online, See 4 Urself by 4naija: 8:34pm On May 23, 2007
Nigeria is a great nation, but let's face it because of many, not just a few bad eggs, Nigeria has soiled its name when it comes online trading

On EBay alone listed items can be found specifically warning Nigerians to stay away; also if you do a search for “Nigerians” on Google, you will probably come up with results from fraud alerts.

As a result, the prospect for Nigerian’s international online trading has been blocked in many ways.

This is a pity, because Nigeria is entrepreneur driven,  Buying and selling is in our blood.

BUT ALL THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

- What if we were given a second chance to redeem our name?

- What if we were given chance to do so and make a huge profit out of it?

Wouldn’t that be ideal?

This is actually not far from our reach anymore. It is now time for us all to take destiny into our own hands.

We Nigerians now have the opportunity to revive our reputation on the new auction platform called BidNigeria.

BidNigeria is an online auction platform dedicated to Nigerian Buyers and Sellers, gearing towards a profitable and accepted international trading community.

The people behind this project have been personally involved in building and managing several multinational Companies on the web both at home and abroad.

Hence, BidNigeria represents many months of research and testing to create a perfect and almost fool proof trading environment suitable for the Nigerian market.

This project is a very important one for us all; it will ultimately open many doors for thousands of Nigerians to trade internationally without the fear of persecution and discrimination.

The new auction platform offers highly specialized features to meet the exact needs of the Nigerian market. Some of these features include buying and selling tools that help eliminate anonymity, advanced instant verification of Buyers and Sellers, to create a trusted and a transparent trading environment.

All these features have been cleverly implemented to make the buying and selling process seamless; meaning that honest Nigerians can start Buying and/or Selling within a few minutes while the fraudsters will find it difficult to operate because of the system model.

The BidNigeria system is driven by community effort and is easy to use so that one does not need to be internet savvy to benefit from the program.

HUGE PROFITS AS A FOUNDING MEMBER & PARTNER

A separate section has also been setup to give Nigerians an opportunity to obtain a share in the company by introducing someone to the site; and based on the referral activities, each partner is rewarded accordingly up to four levels deep.

BidNigeria is based on a solid foundation, which is partner driven. This means that the business is run in a democratic manner with the aim of profit sharing based on partner participation.

Honestly this will probably change the way we do business in Nigeria forever.

To be considered for one of these super-elite spots, go immediately to:

WWW.BUYANDSELL.INC.TC

I'd like you to see for yourself

To Your Success and mine
Joseph

www.BUYANDSELL.INC.TC
Technology Market / Re: WhoGoBuy.com: Website Where Nigerians Can Buy and Sell by 4naija: 11:49pm On May 04, 2007
Good job Seun. Nice Site

Let's face it, we Nigerians have soiled our name completely when it comes to buying and selling online.

On EBay alone you will see items listed specifically warning Nigerians to stay away; also if you do a search for “Nigeria auction” on Google, you will only come up with results from fraud alert.

This is a pity I must say, because Nigeria is entrepreneur driven, buying and selling is in the blood.

As a result, because of many, not just a few bad eggs, this opportunity of online buying and selling has been blocked in many ways.

Thank God that Nigerians are coming up with new ideas on how to revive this opportunity to allow Nigerians use the Internet for trade with new auction platforms dedicated to Nigerian Buyers and Sellers.

whogobuy.com is good, but in my own opinion does not measure to the standard of . Bidnigeria is bringing to the nigeria market what ebay is already doing with buying and selling online. Just like ebay affiliate programme, Bidnigeria also have a powerful affillite programme in which every member can benefit from.

Bidnigeria has not been launched, but the site is already showing that it's going to ROCK the Nigeria Market. The Actual launch Date is June 15th 2007

The people behind Bidnigeria have personally been involved in building and managing several of multimillion Naira/Dollars Companies on the web both at home and abroad, some from scratch and all from a single location… the Internet.

From My Personal Research, I came up with this:

Company: Edward Hadome Ltd
URL: WWW.BIDNIGERIA.COM
Address: SUITE 10 196 ROSE STREET, EDINBURGH, EH2 4AT, United Kingdom

When I googled Edward Hadome Ltd, I came up with Information that shows that The people behind Bidnigeria are Experienced in the field.

You can also check out the two sites yourself and share your opinion about them.

WWW.WHOGOBUY.COM {Affiliate Pogramme Still pending}

WWW.BIDNIGERIA.COM {WWW.NIGERIABID.INC.TC} The Affiliate Sign up site.

Nigeria is Changing, Thank God for this,

Cheers

God bless Nigeria

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.