Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,890 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:25 PM

4nGT's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4nGT's Profile / 4nGT's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4nGT: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Palazee:
Comrade calm down nah

No be fight we dey fight oo

I discovered this thread December 2020. I can only underestimate how instrumental it has been to my development.
The last thing I would like to see is people posting false stories, while other users think we are learning from real experiences.

As a cyber security professional who knows what it really takes to hack a WhatsApp account, when I saw the hacking statement, it raised an instant red flag. To me the story went from being interesting to seeming like a fraud. To contribute the litte I can by raising alarms on what may be a false story is why I called the guy out.

I can sense some are annoyed over my claim as being a cyber security professional, but you know what? I'd fan that flame more. I'd like to see the weak ones get thrown off by such statements so that who may know is a real deal and who is not.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4nGT: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
fattprince:

Well I'm not making up the story. That's exactly what he told me. He told me after hacking it which I don't know and don't even care how he did it, he was able to be seeing chats the other guy send his babe. Maybe he changed the number or whatever. And I believe him because he doesn't even know me but he was just being pained and he needed someone to talk to. He doesn't even know me from Adam talk more of knowing I'm redpilled.
What I did was just to listen aside from the comments I made about AWALT and also how you can't satisfy women. Okay when I got to the bus stop he still told me about how he fvcks this girl to the extent of her being so weak he will be the one to carry her to bathroom and still bring her back. He told me many things I can't write just because they are just too much. Telling me I'm making up story or even embellishing it is an insult but I will allow it pass.

"he was able to be seeing chats the other guy send his babe"
This is not hacking. There is a WhatsApp feature that allows this.

If you had simply put that, "he was able to see the girl's chat", your story wouldn't have appeared false.
Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4nGT: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
luminouz:

What makes WhatsApp hard to hack, that you are making it seem like a big deal?
There are at least 3 different ways I can hack that app and it's so easy.

So WhatsApp hacking is for supernatural men and women? shocked

Take it easy bro.

Demonstrate your first method, I'd give you N750,000
Demonstrate your second method, I'd give you N1.50 million.
Demonstrate your third method, I'd give you N3.00 million.

It's a challenge. You dare not go quiet on this.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4nGT: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
fattprince:
Omo things dey happen oh,
I enter Keke this evening when this Keke driver started to gist me wetin he babe do ham.
I mean this guy told about how he spend on this girl and how this girl kisses him in public to make it seem like he's the only one for her. He said he still bought 30k cloth for this girl on 31st and how his account went from 115k in November to 31k and how the hoe asked him for transport to go to her sister's place but ended up in the other guy's house. He like technically funded his girlfriend tfare to go get some fvck. The girl still hasn't know this guy knows because the guy hacked his babes WhatsApp. I wanted to tell the guy about redpill but he was bursting with talk so I just allowed him hoping to tell him to google redpill before I drop but I decided against it when he told me he was going to show her evidence then talk to her to cut off things with the guy but if she doesn't then he will break up with her. Men, she's getting a second chance. SMH our guy is still going to get fvcked up at least once more. Thank God I wouldn't be there then

You know, I was feeling your story, until I read this, "...the guy hacked his babes WhatsApp".

You are either telling an embellished story or it is totally made up.

WhatsApp can be hacked, but those who have access to the resources needed are not your average men and women.

This is my profession, so I'm confidently beating my chest, your story is bullshit.

Is this what this thread is turning into (people making up stories to get likes)?

3 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.