Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,923 members, 7,895,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

4ouriii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4ouriii's Profile / 4ouriii's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 4ouriii: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:

And you're the one that claimed you're a lawyer, you also claimed you're a virgin, you also claimed you're 23 ,yet you know what happened in BB3 more than ten years ago. grin
The thing about liars is that they think everyone is a liar like them grin
If you were satisfied with your life, you wouldn't be threatened by mine.
Keep seething, I keep winning.
i knew it grin saw her pictures on instagram, no university in sight cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not surprised sha, illiterates are decent and educated online
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 4ouriii: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
ba7man:
And who the fork are you? undecided undecided undecided

Abeg carry you issues comot for my front.
u know who i'm, i made ur baldness famous
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 4ouriii: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
ba7man:
You dey mind these unemployed kids.

They think calling someone bald is an insult....shows how daft they are. undecided

These ones that their life's relevance is limited to 1 or 2 sections on an online forum, the moment they log off, they're useless.
i have been on this thread, doing my Team ANTO in peace, throwing jokes here and there, only u carry ur head that cant be ignored and started looking for trouble, e no reach u, u called for back up, ure the one seeking attention here

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 4ouriii: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
smiley mistake wrong person
TV/Movies / Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 4ouriii: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
only u find trouble, only u report

i'm actually nicer with my main, this thread wan change gear so grin

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.