Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,741 members, 7,930,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:02 PM

4Qbitch's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Qbitch's Profile / 4Qbitch's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Celebrities / Re: "Yemi Mark Wouldn't Buy You Ferrari" See Photo As Yemi Alade Snap With Mark Z by 4Qbitch: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin
Celebrities / Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by 4Qbitch: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
crackhouse:
Moral lesson is when u humble urself u will be elevated and honoured. This guy sneaked in and was spotted unexpectedly by nigerians and he's been celebrated due to his simplicity and surprise visit despite being the 7th richest man in the world but that guy Jidena with only savings of $5000 decided to alert nigerians before coming but people have forgotten that he's in Nigeria now. That classic man will be like "O my God if I know this mark will be visiting too I would have postponed my visit, now look at me all alone now, nobody even remembered that I am here"

Who is Jidena?
Celebrities / Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by 4Qbitch: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
doskie:
My own is.... When will he meet séun of nairaland? Nigerias biggest nairaland

Rumor has it that zuckerberg is displeased with the serious tribalism, nepotism and stifling of freedom of expression that is the trademark of NL. Imagine a forum which outlaws d discussion of certain important topics, simply becos it's coming from a particular section of the country.

NL is not yet ready for global business.
Celebrities / Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by 4Qbitch: 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
MissingBudget:
Sometimes I wonder whether this guy knows he has money.

The secret of happiness is not in money. Zuckerberg knows this.
Celebrities / Re: Mark Zuckerberg, RMD, Toolz, Stephanie Linus, DJ Cuppy, Yemi Alade Meet by 4Qbitch: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
bastien:
When our celebrity meet celebrity they become normal human being, na them dey ask for pic and handshake

Wen an empty drum meets a full drum, yanga go end.
Webmasters / Re: Mark Zuckerberg Jogging On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by 4Qbitch: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
PMONEY6:

Yes my brother the black race entirely is a complete joke! everyone wants to be notice even without nothing.
imagine this Boy Davido boosting few days ago how he lost 20Million to gambling.
just imagine?
I'm not hating, but that money could have been used to cater for the needing but he chooses to play gamble.
I just hope our self acclaimed rich boys/men can emulate this noble man.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

if a black man chooses to spend 20m on a gold Rolex, why must he broadcast it to d rest of a nation where over 60% can't even feed twice a day? I wish their lifestyles can b kept 100% private, to their selves cos we dnt giv a shiit how dey waste their wealth.

2 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Mark Zuckerberg Jogging On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by 4Qbitch: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
quickly:

He probably has about 500 of the same tshirt.

Dress code is simple

Lemme tell u one secret y people like this don't fret over dress styles, fashion, or jewelry: it allows them a lot of time for creative/productive thinking.

But that's not to say being in style ain't cool.
Webmasters / Re: Mark Zuckerberg Jogging On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by 4Qbitch: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
PMONEY6:
Yes this is what I call humility.
so simple and friendly..
how many naija rich men can do this? even ordinary naija party chairman moves around with security men even upto the toilet.
but here we are seeing a very young man who is more that $50Billi working free.
for those that are thinking of kidnapping shouldn't bother themselves cus mark has a GPS real time tracker tied to him and it's been monitored right from the US

[size=13pt]The pride and ego attached to most black men globally stinks to high heavens. Take a look at black celebrities (both home and abroad), they all ve one thing in common: pride. Full of themselves. From Kanye West to Davido. Bling bling, gold this and million dollar that! All for the black body... No single picture of them doing something humble. It's sickening.[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Webmasters / Re: Mark Zuckerberg Jogging On Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by 4Qbitch: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Meanwhile....

3 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Photo: Mark Zuckerberg Having A Quick Run Across Ikoyi Bridge This Morning by 4Qbitch: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cool.
Sports / Re: "Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce by 4Qbitch: 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
One of our best talents.
Travel / Re: 'Why Aero Contractors Is Shutting Down Indefinitely' - Management by 4Qbitch: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lifestone:

I have modified. Lol enjoy your day bro

Thanks n you too wink
Romance / Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by 4Qbitch: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destined2win:

I never know until they tell me

Ok I'll give you that benefit of "not knowing"; but what did you do when you later knew?
Romance / Re: Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? by 4Qbitch: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destined2win:
truly a lot of girls that have done things with me are in a relationship

Now I don't wanna believe all this because the thought of it is scary especially for me that is looking for a faithful wifey.

Ladies, about 90 percent of you are not faithful. Why?

because as many number of men are equally not faithful!

Use yourself for example: you got involved with ladies who were already in a relationship. Is that good?

1 Like

Travel / Re: 'Why Aero Contractors Is Shutting Down Indefinitely' - Management by 4Qbitch: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lifestone:
This is

cry this is what?
You just displaced me from FTC. I swear if this makes fp I'll sue you for inappropriate displacement grin
Travel / Re: 'Why Aero Contractors Is Shutting Down Indefinitely' - Management by 4Qbitch: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bubu is indeed [size=14pt]hellven[/size] sent. Imagine the fate of SMEs if giants like Aero are crumbling under d weight of a clueless despot...Do we have to empty the waters of the sea to prove to Bubu that this ship is truly sunken?
Webmasters / Re: Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos by 4Qbitch: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is it a coincidence that the wealthiest and most gifted persons on earth are usually very humble? (Except, of course, our polithiefcians whose pride and ego overtake that of Lucifer when he was still in heaven)

Take a closer look at Mark. His total outlook is not even up to $500. But contrast him with a typical Nigerian moneybag and you'll understand why Africa is still centuries behind progressive civilization.
Romance / Re: If You Had The Chance, Will You Leave This Country? by 4Qbitch: 1:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Florblu:
Is this suppose to be a question?
What will I be waiting for?
It's not as if our Darling nation is bad, it's about our leaders and since there is a tendency of getting a sample of our present leaders in every Nigerian family,hence the process of positive change will be slow or there might be no change at all.
Leaving the country is the wisest decision biko

It may not be.
Sports / Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by 4Qbitch: 1:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Oh God ve mercy! she deserves much more than this. What a nation!
Politics / Re: Malaysian Rapper Is Arrested Forinsulting Islam by 4Qbitch: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Consequences of a religious low self esteem.
Politics / Re: We Will Sell Attack Aircraft To Nigeria, If They Can Afford It: John Kerry by 4Qbitch: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
The govt can't afford it but govt officials (polithiefcians) can.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: When A Guy Over Loves U (photo) by 4Qbitch: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
LuvU2:
Honestly i support her.

Diaris something u not telling us [abt u]...
Properties / Re: A Lone Bungalow For Sale At Nihort, Jericho Road In Ibadan by 4Qbitch: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why is owner selling? Will send my offer via ur watsapp.
Crime / Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by 4Qbitch: 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
freecocoa:
A teenage girl would hardly lie about things like this, as regards who's responsible but she's lying about not willingly partaking.

I used to know a girl who was touched by her brothers when they were younger and it's not as if they threatened her, they just convinced her, so why are people acting surprised?

They both are crazy and stup1d, a 16 years old girl in this generation can't tell me she can't say no to her brother, if she really means it, like what nonsense is that one? Mschew.

Do u really believ that they re from d same parents? Cos I don't.
Crime / Re: Man Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Sister In Lagos by 4Qbitch: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
There's a high chance that she's not his blood sister (of same parents). Yorubas r fond of calling themselves brother or sister eve when they are not directly related.
Politics / Re: The Truth About Buhari Being A Tyrant, A Reply To Reno Omokri -veraponpo by 4Qbitch: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Is it now illegal to name ur dog simply becos a particular tribe might find it offensive & murder innocent Nigerians? And this murderous people must be protected at all costs?

Only days ago, 8 persons were murdered and the police watched it like a Spartacus movie; but a mere dog-namer has been served swift (in)justice. Is this really a country?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Abdulmumin Jibril Training On A Football Field With His Constituency Members by 4Qbitch: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Coming through. Issues
Pounds Sterling na my tissue
Fvck my Exes I don't miss you

Who u epp? Who u epp?
You don baff? Who u serve?

Where d constituency project moni?
Fvck polithiefcians u can't deceive me
Romance / Re: . by 4Qbitch: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Funny how some men re easily carried away by a woman's beauty. And so they re in a hurry to flaunt her on social media...

OP I hope she's equally beautiful on the inside (that's what matters most)?

8 Likes

Romance / Re: 6 Reasons Why People Unfriend, Block Or Unfollow You On Facebook by 4Qbitch: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2016
N
O
N
S
E
N
S
E
Crime / Re: Attack By Cultists Leave 9 Dead In Ohaji by 4Qbitch: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Anyiwonder

Pls add "GRAPHIC PHOTOS" warning to ur topic. Thanks.
Pets / Re: Man Who Named Dog Buhari Sent To Prison by 4Qbitch: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2016
GEJ predicted that one day we would all remember him for d freedom we enjoyed during his regime.

If Buhari is a human being with blood and water flowing in his old veins, would evil things like this allowed to happen?
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: 10 Crazy Premier League Facts You Didn't Know by 4Qbitch: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2016
How can a penalty be played wif both legs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.