Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,661 members, 7,892,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

4show1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4show1's Profile / 4show1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

NYSC / Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 4show1: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please i need an advice. I will be passing out from service in December. I am in batch b stream 2. I made plans for masters and will leave by September. Three months to the end of my nysc. Is it possible to still get my certificate?. My ppa has agreed to give me clearance till December. But my cds and getting the final clearance form from nysc is a problem. How do i go about it? Has anyone done this?
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by 4show1: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Emexnairaland:
bro, I just sent you pm. I got something to talk to you about. Thanks

I have replied you. You want to help me out?
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by 4show1: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello house. Thanks for your contribution on here. I want to apply for a study permit to Ireland and i am trying to prevent the refusal reason of money logdement. Their refusal reasons are pretty much alike with the uk. I will be sponsored by my mum who runs a business. She has an event center which is rented for 200k per day and customers come around almost every weekend. So the company account is good. Because company accounts cannot be used for visa applications, we intend on transferring the amount needed to her private account which she also runs. She puts money in the private account for day to day activities.
For my visa application, i am seeking the best way to transfer these funds in order not to raise eyebrows in the embassy. Should the funds be transferred from her business account directly to the private account so that it will be traceable to her company account or the money be withdrawn and paid directly into her personal account in order not to make them think we are using the business funds for the trip.
We have receipts for the hall rental and sale of drinks.
All i want to know is the best way to transfer these funds. Thanks
Travel / Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by 4show1: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello house. Thanks for your contribution on here. I want to apply for a study permit to Ireland and i am trying to prevent the refusal reason of money logdement. I will be sponsored by my mum who runs a business. She has an event center which is rented for 200k per day and customers come around almost every weekend. So the company account is good. Because company accounts cannot be used for visa applications, we intend on transferring the amount needed to her private account which she also runs. She puts money in the private account for day to day activities.
For my visa application, i am seeking the best way to transfer these funds in order not to raise eyebrows in the embassy. Should the funds be transferred from her business account directly to the private account so that it will be traceable to her company account or the money be withdrawn and paid directly into her personal account in order not to make them think we are using the business funds for the trip.
We have receipts for the hall rental and sale of drinks.
All i want to know is the best way to transfer these funds. Thanks
Travel / Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by 4show1: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
geobukky:
UCD??

Yes UCD. Do you have any information for me
Travel / Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by 4show1: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2017
Oversworld:
Hello Great Gurus in the house I appreciate your effort in helping people. I got admission in letter Kenny institute of technology Donogal, Please help me and throw more light on how that location looks like and the life of a student in terms of
1. Part time Jobs in that location
2. Cost of living
3. The people of Donogal in General

Secondly, last year my Canadian student visa application was refused twice, must I declare it in my Irish visa application, because I saw it in the immigration site. If i choose to declear the Canadian visa refusal, won't that be a red flag on my Irish visa application.

Furthermore, if I apply for student visa on the 14th of July 2017, will it be late, because school starts registration 11th September 2017,

Finally, What do you think about this education bond with paytostudy guys, can it settle the financial aspect of the student visa. because I indeed to pay for the bond too.

All the gurus here, like Dotcomnamenam and others please help a brother.
Thanks in advance, I look forward to your response

Please have you applied, if yes, how did it go
Travel / Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by 4show1: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Hello house, i just got an admission to study in dublin. Can anyone help with the study permit requirements.
My major question is, how much is needed in the account for a successful visa application. I was recently refused a study permit and i do not want to gamble with this. Also School starts in September, is it okay to apply for my visa three weeks to the resumption time or the embassy has a timr frame to which they will not attend to study permits anymore. I really need help

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.