Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

4u2nV231's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4u2nV231's Profile / 4u2nV231's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2015 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Is Now On!!! by 4u2nV231: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
why is there no referral to the NIS website? i dont get it? the few info required for employment of this calliber, i just wonder how sufficient it will be...well, there is no harm in trying. 9ja na wao
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by 4u2nV231: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
its a life changing opportunity...be serious about it, people who pass through this stage will be invited for a driving test with probably AA rescue
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by 4u2nV231: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
the questions are generally quantitative and qualitative...Gmath will be helpful
Travel / Re: Experienced With Hermingways Safari By Force Marketing by 4u2nV231: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria! Hahahah! I almost fell for their cheap scam if not that I checked them out on nairaland. Fellow nairalanders let's not relent in exposing such unscrupulous elements.
Travel / Re: Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) by 4u2nV231: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hemming-ways Safari Africa, cheap scam, am not surprised that they have even sent their representatives to post on this link, fellow nairalanders let's keep exposing these bad eggs and sanitize Nigeria of this virus. I wonder why they would choose someone for a free holiday and still expect the person to pay for their flight and etc etc etc SCAM!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Literature / Re: MI's Touching Piece for Murdered UNIPORT Students by 4u2nV231: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
MI thank you....what difference does this make. use what you have and serve your people, you are not a poem writter, you are an artist so i need your next album to be on this .....KUDOssssss[i][/i]
Politics / Re: President Jonathan's Speech On Recent Floods Experienced by 4u2nV231: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
it is apparent now ie even before the fund is released that the motive behind the release of such funds is defeated...what will the poor widow in the rural area who has been displaced by flood get out of this? how long will it take to rectify the menace? those are real issues, not distribution of funds to gullible and unscrupulous politicians...ooh Nigeria, how long?

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.