Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,376 members, 7,968,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:26 PM

4ukdamods's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4ukdamods's Profile / 4ukdamods's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion by 4ukdamods: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
drunkcow:
Am i the only one seeing MIA KHALIFA in the fifth pic
Bruh I shock o. A pòrnstar apparently is a good person to date grin
Crime / Re: Kidnappers Terrorizing Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Busted,Weapons Recovered. Photos by 4ukdamods: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2017
They even give them chair sit-down? Aren't they suppose to be on the floor?

7 Likes

Celebrities / China Unveils World's Fastest Train [photo] by 4ukdamods: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
China has unveiled what it bills as the fastest rail link in the world -- a train connecting the modern cities of Guangzhou and Wuhan at an average speed of 350 kilometres an hour.

The super-high-speed train reduces the 1069 kilometre journey to a three hour ride and cuts the previous journey time by more than seven and a half hours, the official Xinhua news agency said.

Source:http://www.traveller.com.au/china-unveils-worlds-fastest-train-li9x

Travel / Re: China Unveils World's Fastest Train [photo] by 4ukdamods: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lalasticlala
Travel / China Unveils World's Fastest Train [photo] by 4ukdamods: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
China has unveiled what it bills as the fastest rail link in the world -- a train connecting the modern cities of Guangzhou and Wuhan at an average speed of 350 kilometres an hour.

The super-high-speed train reduces the 1069 kilometre journey to a three hour ride and cuts the previous journey time by more than seven and a half hours, the official Xinhua news agency said.

Source:http://www.traveller.com.au/china-unveils-worlds-fastest-train-li9x

Business / Re: What Profitable Business Can I Start With N1 Million by 4ukdamods: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
shejoy:
Be a distributor. it will turn around real good. meet me on whatsapp on 08093164063
Distributor of what?
Business / What Profitable Business Can I Start With N1 Million by 4ukdamods: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2017
please guys, What Profitable business can i start with N1 Million, a business that can become like a big company/enterprise/franchise overtime?
Travel / Re: Toyota Sienna Burnt On Eko Bridge (Photos) by 4ukdamods: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
The guy who always takes this pictures is amazing. He can make mushin look like lekki with his camera. I am more interested in the photos than the LRU guys

33 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by 4ukdamods: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2017
The nairaland mods of 2013/2014 that I knew would have closed this thread or moved it to sexuality section. But the mods of today am sure even collect money from these bloggers to push there B.S to front page. pathetic

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) by 4ukdamods: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
So this is what nairaland has been reduced to? Does seun still care about this forum? completetely irrelevant nonsense keeps flooding front-page.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Pets / Re: Lady Holds Baby Shower For Her Pregnant Dog In Abuja (Photos) by 4ukdamods: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
So it has gotten to this
Celebrities / Re: Did You Know That Dinosaur In Google Chrome (offline) Is A Hidden Game ? (PHOTO) by 4ukdamods: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
espn:
Oga go and sleep..see as u dey scream like say na new thing..We play dis shit everyday!
Oga. I no know say,one can tell if someone is screaming just by reading there post. Wellldone o
Celebrities / Did You Know That Dinosaur In Google Chrome (offline) Is A Hidden Game ? (PHOTO) by 4ukdamods: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
I discovered this by mistake on my laptop. I had accidentally hit "up"on the keyboard when WALLA!. The dinosaur starts moving. I bet many of you didn't know this. It can also be played on chrome's Android ver by tapping the screen when ever the dinosaur shows up,due to bad network.

Source:Me

Celebrities / Re: The First Video On Youtube Channel [video] by 4ukdamods: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2017
I thought it was the 1st video on YouTube? angry anyway nice video/song more grease. I just subscribed
Celebrities / Re: I Made An EDM,Check it out! by 4ukdamods: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
kingxsamz:
this needs to be on fp
The mods may never push this maybe because it's not some "deputy Senate president's daughter posing for the camera" post that no one really cares about with no atom of relevance/struggle in there life. Mediocrity is what the mods promote.
Well done op
Celebrities / Re: A Song I Made With FL Studio In A Day.[photo] by 4ukdamods: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
catchy tune
Celebrities / Re: Who Know's Who This Guy Is? (photo) by 4ukdamods: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
hysteriabox:
Its Nonso Amadi
that's definitely not nonso. I know nonso's voice so well from tonight..
Celebrities / Re: Who Is Lalasticlala To You? by 4ukdamods: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
He's an assshole to me

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Who Know's Who This Guy Is? (photo) by 4ukdamods: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Olibboy:
Na so I prefer Yung L over some Nigerian artists.
yung L x skales run-up mash-up Afro remix was cool.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.