Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,446 members, 7,894,900 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

4urlove's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4urlove's Profile / 4urlove's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: How To Make Your Marriage Better by 4urlove: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Y u reading as fight,we refuse to move from here ooo.

Now bite me OuCcccchhhh!!! grin grin
Lol.

pendo89:

why do bloggers keep doing this. I really hate that ' continue reading here'
copy and paste for heavens sake.
Babe, relax nah,
Family / Re: How To Make Your Marriage Better by 4urlove: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
harakiri:

. . .and in-spite of all these "how to make your marriage better" OR "secrets to happily married life" advice, divorce/separation is still skyrocketing. Matter of fact, a lot of the "shrinks" who come up with these "ideologies" are either having woeful relationships or NO relationships at all ! ! !

Go figure. . . cool

hmmmmmmm, no comment sir.
Family / Re: How To Make Your Marriage Better by 4urlove: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2012
HISchild:

They say that "the family that prays together, stays together" -

"[b]Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband[/b]" - Eph 5:21-33

+1
Romance / Re: How To Make Your Marriage Better by 4urlove: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2012
@toluxa1, am cool. u?

@ Idowuogbo, are we fighting?

@ Mynd_44, Lol, is fuel the problem? u for tell me nah,
Romance / Re: How To Make Your Marriage Better by 4urlove: 12:44am On Jan 21, 2012
^^^,,,,lol.
Romance / How To Make Your Marriage Better by 4urlove: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2012
Understanding that your wife’s deepest need is for love and a husband’s deepest need is for respect is the core in how to make your marriage better. His love motivates her respect, her respect motivates his love,

this is a must read for all married couples out there. learn more ways to spell 'love' to your wife and ways to spell 'respect' to your husband. marriage is a give-and-take relationship.

continue:  http://ddatingzone..com/2012/01/how-to-make-your-marriage-better.html
Family / How To Make Your Marriage Better by 4urlove: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2012
Understanding that your wife’s deepest need is for love and a husband’s deepest need is for respect is the core in how to make your marriage better. His love motivates her respect, her respect motivates his love,

this is a must read for all married couples out there. learn more ways to spell 'love' to your wife and ways to spell 'respect' to your husband. marriage is a give-and-take relationship.

continue:  http://ddatingzone..com/2012/01/how-to-make-your-marriage-better.html
Romance / Re: Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? by 4urlove: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
Its very possible for long distance relationships to succeed, all you need is patience, lots of communication and off course, prayers,

read this http://ddatingzone..com/2012/01/how-to-make-long-distance-relationships.html

best of luck.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Long Distance Relationships (pros & Cons) by 4urlove: 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2012
There's no problem with LDR's as long as you are true to each other, If you can put some things into practice like constant communication, being patient etc, then it is very workable.

read this for more http://ddatingzone..com/2012/01/how-to-make-long-distance-relationships.html
Romance / How To Heal A Heart Break by 4urlove: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2012
Getting ditched happens every day. As you read this article, there is someone, somewhere who just got dumped for one reason or the other. It can never come with a good feeling. If by any chance, you went through this experience recently, then join me while I brush through some tips that can help you recover.
Firstly, we will see the phases of break up.

Phase one: The injury phase.

At this phase, you cry, you are depressed, it seems the whole world has come to an end for you, you don’t eat, you spend time in dark rooms, you wish the ground would open up to swallow you, you text him/her to the extent that you are becoming mad, you drive by his/her office or house to check if his/her car is parked there, you swear you would never get into any relationship again,  In fact, at this phase, you are beyond hopeless.

Remedy:
Hang out a lot with family and friends. Go to the beach, go out to see some movies, comedies. Get busy with something else (no matter how difficult). This phase is a natural process which will pass with time.

Phase two: The anger phase

Here, the wrath in you is activated.
continue http://ddatingzone..com
Romance / Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by 4urlove: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2012
There ard basically 3 steps to take while hurting. Read this http://loveandsex.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-recover-from-a-heart-break
Jst apply these steps and u wil b amazed at d result.
Romance / How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work by 4urlove: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2012
1. Never take communication for granted: Technology has given you effective ways to convey your heart desires via phone, e-mails, webcam etc. Constant communication with your partner will help you feel closer to him/her though miles apart.
2. Trust your partner: Trust, a very important thing makes relationships solid. Don’t give rooms to insecurities and suspicions. Have faith in yourself and your partner. As long as you both are true to yourselves and have no hidden intentions, things will be fine.
3. Keep yourself busy: You have to focus on some other things while waiting for your partner. Don’t just sit until he/she comes back, what if they don’t come? Try to identify those things that you love doing. Find ways to get yourself occupied and allow yourself to grow even in their absence.
4. Be patient: Patience, they say it’s a virtue. If you having a long distance relationship and happen to be a hasty person, please learn to patient. Don’t focus your attention on all the negative aspects of your love life. This type of relationship requires steadfastness. Be willing to work patiently through it.

http://loveandsex.hubpages.com/t/2c66dd
Romance / Re: Sh1t Happens.................................................. by 4urlove: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2012
Babe, you didn't just dodge a bullet, u dodged a bomb. If he was really serious to see you, he would have traveled down for that regardless of work or whatever. Anyway, there is nothing wrong with you. Always bear in mind that all which glitters isn't gold,
Romance / Top 7 Signs He Is Cheating by 4urlove: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2012
1. You get calls where the caller hangs up when he/she hears your voice.
2. He uses a low voice or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly
3. He stops wearing his wedding ring
4. He starts asking funny questions like ‘’do you think it’s possible to love more than one person at a time’’?
5. He begins to delete his call history when they used to accumulate.
6. He becomes accusatory asking if you are being true to him usually out of guilt.
7. He suddenly stops having sex with you.
Literature / Re: Cameroonians Will Prefer Beer To Reading. by 4urlove: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2011
@ Op, its quite d same with our Nigerian univesities, but i never knew it was like this in cameroon.
, It's goin to b better one day.
Literature / Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by 4urlove: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2011
^^, i liked u on facebook. Bt i wil comment once i get to my pc as i am using my phone now, Will also give u feedback concerning d guest post issue via mail, tnx.
Romance / Re: Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover by 4urlove: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^,,,,lol.
Literature / Re: Bloggers, Please Help Me With Keywords: by 4urlove: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
^^^,,,thanks a zillion,
Romance / Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover by 4urlove: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2011
For Your Wife/Girlfriend:

1. Kidnap her for a surprise picnic. Plan your rendezvous for the weekend or when you both have a free day. Make sure she doesn't have any plans. Then you tell her to come with you to the supermarket or something along those lines. Give her time to get ready, get in the car, and pick up some take-out food. Then head to a nice empty beach or park and explain to her that you're having a romantic getaway!

2. Write her a poem. If this is not your thing, there are lots of places to get some inspiration. Try a poetry book, romantic song, etc. Just don't repeat anything word for word because it may sound familiar to her and she'll know you faked it.

3. Cook her a delicious meal, light some candles, dim the lights and CLEAN the house! When she gets home, she'll be speechless.

4. Hold her hand every time you go out. If this isn't possible (because one of you is carrying a baby or pushing a shopping cart) then make sure to maintain some form of physical contact. This will make her feel like you're proud to be with her and can't keep your hands off her!

5. Give her a spa like treat. Fill your tub with warm water then add some milk and honey. Invite her in, give a a nice scrub down, then sit behind her and give her a firm yet gentle scalp massage.

6. Plan a photography session. Let your wife or girlfriend get all dolled up for you, then take pictures of her that you'll keep in your wallet, office, or car. Tell her that she's beautiful and that she takes amazing pictures.

7. Get up a few minutes before her one day and write a simple "I Love You" on a post-it. Stick the post-it on the bathroom mirror or someplace she'll be sure to see it. This is guaranteed to make her feel special.
If you want to expand on this idea, you can leave sweet little notes for her in so many other places too!

8. If you're an artist, take inspiration from Titanic and draw, paint, or sculpt your lover. You'll get the best results if your masterpiece actually looks good but if not, tell her you could never create something as beautiful as her.

see more @ http://ddatingzone..com
Literature / Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by 4urlove: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2011
^^^^, i have done it again,
Literature / Bloggers, Please Help Me With Keywords: by 4urlove: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2011
Hello my dear fellow blolggers, I run a blog on dating, romance and sex tips, Choosing the right keywords for my blog has been a problem. please help me out. thanks.
the url is http://ddatingzone..com

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.