Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,764 members, 7,905,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

4vaglowing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4vaglowing's Profile / 4vaglowing's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Age Difference 20 And 29 by 4vaglowing(f): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2007
I'm just asking.
Romance / Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? by 4vaglowing(f): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2007
One of my friends told me that when she was a lilttle girl, around the age of 6 or 8, she was raped by her family friend's driver. She was an old man like in his 40's then.  embarassed. She didn't have pains. Then she remembered that she in her childhood again, around the age of 10, as a lil. girl trying to be sneaking, and playful, had times where she had males input their penis in her vagina ( not at the same time or same day) but it happened for a while. She doesn't remember having orgasm( which i don't think is possible at that age). And ever since then, no sexual intercourse with anyone and she is now 20. She does have orgasm when she's been touched, kissed etc but doesn't have sex because she still considers herself a virgin. Do you think she is a virgin
Romance / Age Difference 20 And 29 by 4vaglowing(f): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2007
I have a friend who is Muslim, she is 19 going to 20 and goes out with a Christian guy who is 28 going to 29. They are both Nigerians and they live in the same state. They visit one and other every weekend. My question now is, with the age difference, do you guys think there will any kind of problem because there is a possibility that the guy is more exposed that she is in EVERY way and he may expects MORE of her. Another thing is, since they are both Nigerians, and they speak Yoruba to one and other, she doesn't feel comfortable using "o" instead of "e" as a sign on respect ( i hope you guys understand). At the same time, she needs to be comfortable in the relationship. Do you think she should stay in it or get out?
TV/Movies / Re: Ramsey Nouah by 4vaglowing(f): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2006
Ramsey is one of the clean guys; very classy. I like his appearance.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by 4vaglowing(f): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2006
I think the problem is that she has never been kissed before. And she doesn't want to seem like she doesn't know how. Just give her time and let her know that you wont bite her lips and if by accident she bites yours, you won't skin her alive for that. Or better yet, she doesn't find kissing hygenic.
Romance / Re: Can A Guy and a Girl Just Be Friends? by 4vaglowing(f): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2006
I say no. You can never be friends with a guy without strings attached. My closest boy friend just told me recently that he wants us to take our friendship on a 'lil test drive'- more than being friends. It's always the guys that can never be just friends. You should at least be happy they come clean with it instead of having fantasies about having sex with you. No matter how old they get. Nothing like just friends in male genders' lives unless he is a pastor.
Romance / Re: Can A Lady Approach A Guy by 4vaglowing(f): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2006
Yes and no.yes, a lady that steps up to a guy to tell him how she feels means that she knows what she wants and she doesn't want to waste time, life is too short and wouldn't want to live with shoulda;coulda but didn't. No, because it is kinda of down-grading. It's like you are imposing yourself on him. Don't. Being girly pays off. If he doesn't want you, then na his buisness; his lose.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.