Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

4Wrapz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Wrapz's Profile / 4Wrapz's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Python Killed In Ikorodu by 4Wrapz: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
iwaeda:

O Lala grin grin grin grin grin

Ha
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Please you guys that have gotten the congratulatory message, post your states so we can have a glimpse of how they’re doing the matching
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2022
PastorFire:
Las las, na 3 jobberman certificate i get..

Accelerated Jobberman Skills
Jobberman Accelerated Skills
Jobberman Skills.

Na dem sabi.. I no won hear.. Go come

������..same here o
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
drisaac4luv:
I still can't access the training through the link sent to my mail. I just register again yet I couldn't see where to continue.

Click on “continue” from the mail.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2022
PastorFire:
I agree with you. There is a change in certificate arrangement. However, the content of both duplicates are the Sam thing. I see no reason why i should attempt it twice.

If they sent you a message to retake it, to be on the safe side, just complete the second one. Their system seems to have a glitch, so just do your part to avoid falling on the wrong side of automated screening. Because not everyone got that mail to retake it, meaning the system hasn’t added your details. Same thing happened to me, just fast forward the videos and answer the quiz since you have done it before, get your certificate and be on the safe side.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kaeboy:

So you now have two certificate?

Yes, there’s slight difference in their names and content though, and since NJFP sent me a message that I haven’t taken it, I had to.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
PastorFire:
I saw this. Duplicate training. I only did one and got my certificate. I believe that's enough.

If you look closely, you’ll notice the slight change in the names; Jobberman accelerated soft skill training and accelerated jobberman soft skill training, plus they also added some new graphics and content to the videos. I think they made the change after we, the first set took the training 3weeks ago, after NJFP sent out that mail for people that have taken it before to retake it, that’s why NJFP buzzed some of us to retake it this week.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
wahza:

Was the certificate mailed to you?

When I clicked on continue, I saw two accelerated jobberman training on my dashboard, one was 100% while the other was 0%. So I completed the other and the certificate page popped out after I completed the test. I only got congratulatory email from jobberman, not the certificate
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
wahza:
Not just you, I received too and have completed the training some weeks ago.

My question is. I only downloaded the certificate just after I finished the training from the site and it wasn't sent to my mail. Hope it won't affect my chances because I am seeing a lot of emphasis on mailed certificate

Go and retake it. Click on “continue” on the email from NJFP. I just completed it again.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
wahza:
Not just you, I received too and have completed the training some weeks ago.

My question is. I only downloaded the certificate just after I finished the training from the site and it wasn't sent to my mail. Hope it won't affect my chances because I am seeing a lot of emphasis on mailed certificate

I also downloaded mine too, but on their twitter page they said that’s not an issue
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please did anyone receive this mail today or it’s just me?

I have completed the training two weeks ago when NJP sent me the link. Now I’m confused.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. by 4Wrapz: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2022
07068917668 please add me to the group
Education / Re: UI PG Application Scam Alert: Darey2020 Is A Fraudster by 4Wrapz: 10:27am On May 14, 2020
For the subsequent applicants, beware;

UI will not communicate via text message.

Disregard any error you did not see on your dashboard.

Run from anyone called Damilare Adeniran Babawande.

You’ll be safe.

1 Like

Education / Re: UI PG Application Scam Alert: Darey2020 Is A Fraudster by 4Wrapz: 10:09am On May 14, 2020
After pretending to be helpful by tutoring the applicants on the group chat he created, helped some pay their registration fee. He earns their trust and praises. And boom!!! That’s when he begins his plot.

He selects applicants at random from his group chat, especially those that buzzed him for one complain or worries about their admission.

Sends them a text message, pretending to be from the school, claiming they have an issue on their application

Note: this error won’t reflect on their portal because it isn’t from the school.

Having earned their trust, and deceived them that he works in the PH ICT department, they wil buzz him about the error as they won’t be able to resolve it themselves, as they won’t find the error on their portal.

When they buzz him about it, he acts like he is hearing of the error for the first time, and then collects their email or application login details, which he uses to login into their portal and gets their name and program of application.

Then he inputs their details on a fake invoice template he has and screenshots the fake invoice to the applicants asking them to pay some amount like it’s from the school.

He then urges the applicants to pay asap before it will affect his/her admission.

If the applicants doesn’t have money at the moment, he offers to pay for them and they’ll refund him later. That makes them even trust him more.

If the applicants doesn’t have the complete money, he will ask them to send whatever they have to him, that he’ll complete it.

After the applicants send the money to him, he claim to rectify the issue immediately, then the “said” phone number then sends the applicants payment confirmation message and “error fixed message” almost immediately.

Note: There was never an issue with the application, it wasn’t on the applicants portal so it didn’t exist. But due to the gullibility of applicants, and the trust they have for him, they somehow believe he is not capable of scamming them, so they fall for him.

Beware

1 Like

Crime / Re: Spiffbeat Killed By One Chance Men In Abuja by 4Wrapz: 9:57pm On May 12, 2019
Dont say what u dont know bruv,u just show ed the world the level of ur stupidity.goat like u
Lols I

buygala:
Abi he died while trying to rob someone sad

God knows that if I see even two guys looking and dressed like this guy in a cab, I won't board the cab undecided

Dude looks like a robber... Not a victim

God Sha knows what happened...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 4Wrapz: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
same here o...
olasco2035:
This is what am seeing .ooo.... Despite all the night vigil na bio data I still dey
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 4Wrapz: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please is anyone receiving this message as well? "The owner of this website (vacancy.customs.gov.ng) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website". This is what is popping up[ on my browsers now when I tried assessing the website.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 4Wrapz: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
allan2:
sexybaby u harsh o. see how u whipping some niggu's ass. hope u've applied. between could i see some of ur pics to know just how sexy u are?

Lols the site has frustrated you so much that you're now looking for a chic to relax abi? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.