Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,114 members, 7,977,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:25 PM

BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music (1117 Views)

BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

'You Must Be Deaf Spiritually', Former Big brother naija housemate, Teddy-A slams man who said he has never listened to any of his music.

Gists via; https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/bbnaijas-teddy-slams-man-who-said-he.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mumu
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
The thing pain am..

Musician wey no dey release music, that one be musician
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ehya.. Teddy bear wants to cry tongue, i don't blame you sha, i blame BBNaija for giving a platform to talentless thugs like you and other instagram hoes to become celebrities and continue to be a burden to this country
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by Bloggerdredd(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
smiley
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by decatalyst(m): 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Dumbest response ever!

Both of them should park well.

Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by Mintygod: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
Teddy a will never forget this

Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by Sapphire86(f): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Same here.... But am I surprised?

Hell no!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No one has ever really made it as a musician from Big Brother... At best would be actors or MC's
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by mhikel(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin grin ewo....see shenking
Re: BBNaija's Teddy-A Slams Man Who Said He Has Not Listened To Any Of His Music by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2019
His response is totally uncalled for.His resort to insult only corroborated that the young man was telling him the truth.
I really don't know what all these bbn ex-participants are feeling like.They think because they partook in one bootless show,they now have the right to parade themselves as celebrities(in their mind) and go about with an air of haughtiness.
I don't blame them.If not for the fact that Nigerians who celebrate mediocrity,They would all be shrouded in oblivion.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Famous Pageant Queen, Kim Oprah, Bbnaija 2019 Housemate & Her Life Before.. / My Butt Is My Selling Point — Actress, Nkechi Blessing / Kris Jenner, 63, And Boyfriend Corey Gamble, 38, Live It Up In Portofino As They

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.