Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,197 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:55 AM

Sacrificial Giving / Living — Pst Samuel Dagogo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sacrificial Giving / Living — Pst Samuel Dagogo (314 Views)

Prayer May Be Resisted BUT Not Sacrificial Giving. / Revival Hour: Sacrificial Giving / The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sacrificial Giving / Living — Pst Samuel Dagogo by RCCGLSCPH: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
Topic: Sacrificial Giving / Living — Pst Samuel Dagogo

Text: Matt 6:33; 2Cor 8:3; Rom 12:1

Sacrifice is an act of surrendering one’s position (important) as an offering. (Read: Matt 6:33)

Sacrificial giving is the act of surrendering one’s important possession as an offering in an atmosphere of gratitude.

Our willingness to sacrifice is an indication of our devotion to God.

The start point of sacrificial living is New birth. (2 Cor 5:17)

Until you are born again your sacrifice is like putting Gold in a trash or serving Chocolate with a dirty bowl.

NEW BIRTH

*To be born of God. 1 Peter 1:22-25, Gal 3:26, Gen 2:7

* To be born of the Spirit. John 1:13

We are not trying to be spiritual we are spirits

*To be born not of Blood.

*To have a renewed m ind. Ju1:19-21

*To have a physically transformed life. Rom 12:2

*To have a life of daily dedication and service. John 3:16

Love is the foundation of giving. Gen 22:1-19

Livingseedchurch Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to lscph@gmail.com.
Source: https://livingseedchurch.org.ng/sermon-sacrificial-giving-living-pst-samuel-dagogo/

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Unity In Nigeria - CMP / The Ill Fated Ethiopian Plane : The Last 6 Minutes Of Every Man / The Power Of The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.