Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,669 members, 7,908,731 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them (882 Views)

I Am Just Angry Tonight. / Most Nairaland Redpillers Don’t Even Know What The Redpill Is. Just Angry Simps / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
When a guy is severely dumped by a lady or when a lady does not give a guy sex, but gives the guy's friend, such a guy may want to burn down nairaland with anger..

Brother, we have good naija girls with nice home training. if you are always dumped, rejected, abandoned or disposed by ladies, just humble yourself, work on yourself, pray on yourself, deliver yourself from rejection, be nice to ladies, change tactics, and try again..

We have good ladies, stop crying, stop crying, stop crying...nyaaaaaah!

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by ILLarii: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Good naija girls ,hehehe

Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nonsense.
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nonsense.
Why did you say it are nonsense?
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
Yeah right, same way there are some good naija guys tongue

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by lilmax(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
dated like 8 women from half of last year till now,doesn't mean I will have to generalize that all women are bad
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Biglittlelois(f): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by mastermaestro(m): 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
There are wonderful girls as there are terrible ones. It is not about gender, race or religion. It is the individual!

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Headlesschicken(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2019
undecided Arse talk...
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
Yeah right, same way there are some good naija guys tongue

It's time wink
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

It's time wink
For what? smiley
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
MariaLavina:
For what? smiley

To get to know you my queen cool
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by faithfull18(f): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
lilmax:
dated like 8 women from half of last year till now,doesn't mean I will have to generalize that all women are bad
Uhmm only you.
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Deicide: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
People should learn how to handle rejection. Its a skill people with Emotional intelligence have.

1 Like

Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Estellie: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
You typed that for Nairaland guys??...grin.

One annoying thing I recently noticed is that most Nigerian guys don't trust Naija girls.. And they generalise a lot...

Damn! Amaka cheats on you and automatically all naija girls are cheats...

Chiyere orders for 6000naira food on your first date with her and boom!! all naija girls are hungry, lazy gold-diggers...

There are good people(girls and boys) everywhere just as much as there are bad people.Its not a gender thing..
What you have to do is to change your preference..

And if you're attracting only bad girls then maybe you should check yourself.. After all, we attract what we are right? {Although, I don't believe this completely... There was a day I attracted a mad man. A full blown mad man... and the last time I checked I am completely sane..gringrin}..

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

To get to know you my queen cool
Lol grin

I hear you nah
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Randy100: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
I beleive in emotional security. You have to get atleast 3 girls. If one Bleep up, you meet the other one. Stop coming here to rant about this girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lol not all of them,some are good some are not

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
There are good guys,there are bad guys.
There are good girls,there are bad girls.
Its left for you to make a choice.

Next.
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
savior22:
Lol not all of them,some are good some are not
You are right.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
olsome:
When a guy is severely dumped by a lady or when a lady does not give a guy sex, but gives the guy's friend, such a guy may want to burn down nairaland with anger..

Brother, we have good naija girls with nice home training. if you are always dumped, rejected, abandoned or disposed by ladies, just humble yourself, work on yourself, pray on yourself, deliver yourself from rejection, be nice to ladies, change tactics, and try again..

hmmm.
Re: Naija Girls Are Good People, You Are Just Angry With Them by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2019
olsome:

Ass licker keep licking the Ass of this useless Nigerian bltches

(1) (Reply)

Our Nigerian Girls Are No Longer Worth It / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / Is Janemena The Best Twerker In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.